Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you HAVE to reincarnate?

Taurus said:
Can somebody "destroy" thier soul?

Buddism is based on this, they only do void meditation(void is necessesary, but the other meditations also), celibacy, vegan--> nirvana = soul destroyed.
But they could also just do drugs, eat trash, no meditation at all.
I don´t know which livestyle would destroy the soul faster but both is bad.
The soul needs energy to reincarnate if the energy is not enouth the soul dies.

It seems like you are contemplating suicide. That’s a huge waste, you know why?
Because your reasons for doing so are pathetic.
You know about the JOS and you have all tools to make your life wonderful.
You have freeing the soul workings https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

You have money workings(on that same page i linked)

You have tons of free info on how to make your life better.

All you need is to apply willpower to your life and stop being so negative, that’s really it.

And to answer your question, no, you will be reincarnated and your life will suck even more in your next lifetime, but you have the tools to stop this negative cycle so why not use them?

No Satanist is allowed to, Satan won't let it happen. He said all of us have to continue reincarnating here to do the work here in fixing the world, and to work on ourselves until we do magnum opus. After magnum opus, then we could choose not to reincarnate and instead live with the gods, because then we would be at a high enough level that we would have the ability to affect the earth from far away with our spiritual skills, the way the gods do. They still work on earth, but they do it from far away. But until we do magnum opus, we have to do our work from this location and will continue to be sent here reincarnating.

We are too useful and important for helping the gods for them to allow us to be erased like you say, even if sometimes we might want to.

Taurus said:
Can somebody "destroy" thier soul?
To destroy your soul would be blasphemy towards Satan and our gods.
Show respect and grow strong!
Or atleast try to and give your best.

Reincarnation is a Naturally-occuring event which we have no control over...unless we have a God or Goddess intervene. i.e. some VIPs were kept in Hell until particular times for important reasons, before they were reincarnated. By the time we'd be able to control reincarnation, we'd be able to not be subject to recinarnation by that point already.

Of course you can destroy your Soul - be a christian or muslim; be a vegan; be lazy; don't work; do alcohol/drugs; etc.

The soul needs energy to reincarnate if the energy is not enouth the soul dies.[/quote]

What formula would you recommend to ascend if not to reincarnate?
I assume that every act that empowers the 'higher self' conduces to reincarnation/ascension?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back