Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preparing for a relationship

Bravera

Hey y'all :D
I am giving myself two more years before I will start actively looking for a relationship, there is only one thing holding me back from having full confidence in my endeavour, but I am positive I will overcome this.

In your lives, what has helped you to build positive relationships?

Just work on improving yourself in every way. Heal past traumas, do some workings to free the soul, kundalini & hatha yoga, and work on your chakras daily. This will heal and perfect your soul over time and spare you of the usual issues most people face in relationships.

You can also check your chart and work with planet-specific energies to empower areas that you are weak/underdeveloped in, like Sun for confidence, Venus for attractiveness/charme, and Mercury for communication, to name some examples.
If you want to work on your confidence, now is a great time to do so since the Sun has entered Leo. The best possible starting date during this period that I have found is August 11th.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20281&p=87052

Shael said:
Just work on improving yourself in every way. Heal past traumas, do some workings to free the soul, kundalini & hatha yoga, and work on your chakras daily. This will heal and perfect your soul over time and spare you of the usual issues most people face in relationships.

You can also check your chart and work with planet-specific energies to empower areas that you are weak/underdeveloped in, like Sun for confidence, Venus for attractiveness/charme, and Mercury for communication, to name some examples.
If you want to work on your confidence, now is a great time to do so since the Sun has entered Leo. The best possible starting date during this period that I have found is August 11th.

I have been doing Hatha yoga daily for around 2 years now, I suppose I should take the necessary steps to begin Kundalini yoga daily as well.

I notice my inner voice keeps telling me my next spiritual step is to focus on Daily Tuning of my Chakras (Laum,Vaum,etc.), I've done this in the past and feel very comfortable with these.

I spent some time last night considering what exactly is confidence and whether I have it, and honestly I know that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, with time, it's more so my Willpower that might hold me back, I started a new job, had a wonderful first day, worked hard and learned alot, woke up early the next day, and my mind battled with me the whole way to work that I didn't have to go to work, I got out front of my job, but I did not have the strength to ignore my mind telling me I didn't want to work, and I left...
But this is not how I really feel, I have a million motivations why I want to work hard, I'm beating myself up a bit because I can't have a family if I can't even work a full time job... I know I'll overcome this, Just like I've overcome every obstacle that I've set myself to conquer.

I am unsure how to work on this problem directly other than to just keep trying and doing more void meditation to overcome my thoughts. I have a plan as well, to work one of my "dream jobs", I think this will be a huge encouragement not to just walk away because I don't feel like it.

Bravera said:
Shael said:

I have been doing Hatha yoga daily for around 2 years now, I suppose I should take the necessary steps to begin Kundalini yoga daily as well.

I notice my inner voice keeps telling me my next spiritual step is to focus on Daily Tuning of my Chakras (Laum,Vaum,etc.), I've done this in the past and feel very comfortable with these.

I spent some time last night considering what exactly is confidence and whether I have it, and honestly I know that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, with time, it's more so my Willpower that might hold me back, I started a new job, had a wonderful first day, worked hard and learned alot, woke up early the next day, and my mind battled with me the whole way to work that I didn't have to go to work, I got out front of my job, but I did not have the strength to ignore my mind telling me I didn't want to work, and I left...
But this is not how I really feel, I have a million motivations why I want to work hard, I'm beating myself up a bit because I can't have a family if I can't even work a full time job... I know I'll overcome this, Just like I've overcome every obstacle that I've set myself to conquer.

I am unsure how to work on this problem directly other than to just keep trying and doing more void meditation to overcome my thoughts. I have a plan as well, to work one of my "dream jobs", I think this will be a huge encouragement not to just walk away because I don't feel like it.
You will eventually understand that lazyness wont make you advance in any way but it will make you feel like crap.
You gotta understand that life is a struggle and only the strong ones succeed in it, the strong ones have an iron will.
Do a freeing the soul working for lazyness, that will most likely correct this attitude of yours.

Aquarius said:
Bravera said:
Shael said:

You will eventually understand that lazyness wont make you advance in any way but it will make you feel like crap.
You gotta understand that life is a struggle and only the strong ones succeed in it, the strong ones have an iron will.
Do a freeing the soul working for lazyness, that will most likely correct this attitude of yours.

How do I differentiate between comfort and laziness? I struggle daily to overcome challenges, but I would only overburden myself as much as I feel comfortable with. I follow my inner nature, but always aspire to overcome the point that my mind or body tells me to stop.

I could compare myself to a hardworking man with a full time job, and in so doing, well that does make me look lazy... maybe your right I'll consider this idea more, not so much to put the title of lazy upon myself, but rather to strive for the title of hardworking!

Bravera said:
Aquarius said:
Bravera said:

How do I differentiate between comfort and laziness? I struggle daily to overcome challenges, but I would only overburden myself as much as I feel comfortable with. I follow my inner nature, but always aspire to overcome the point that my mind or body tells me to stop.

I could compare myself to a hardworking man with a full time job, and in so doing, well that does make me look lazy... maybe your right I'll consider this idea more, not so much to put the title of lazy upon myself, but rather to strive for the title of hardworking!
I don’t think of it as comfort vs lazyness. If you always indulge on the web before doing something important that’s lazyness, if you always say “just 5 minutes” before doing something important that’s lazyness. You gottacheck your patterns of working and make sure you are always fully concentrated on your task.

Make sure you are always on time. What you mentioned in the original post about stopping your job that was lazyness nothing more than that. I guess you live with your parents because if you didn’t you would just find yourself without money to survive.

Aquarius said:
Make sure you are always on time. What you mentioned in the original post about stopping your job that was lazyness nothing more than that. I guess you live with your parents because if you didn’t you would just find yourself without money to survive.

I'm not sure I've ever admitted this on the forums before, but before I dedicated, I was struggling with homelessness, my family didn't want me around because I was a bad alcoholic and I had a very difficult time keeping a job for more than a couple months. This obviously didn't help my situation, and things took a spiral downwards to me sleeping on the streets, drunk. Things didn't just instantly change from my dedication, I have used freeing the soul workings to rid myself of smoking and drinking, and removed barriers to my confidence as an SS. Despite my predicament, I still managed to do RTRs as much as I could, In the past 2 years I have spent very little time being homeless, but I have not been properly supporting myself financially. I do not rely on my family to support me, it is too embarrassing for me and I'd rather sleep on the streets. My whole life I've probably lived in 70+ places, I have never really known stable living. My current living situation is changing again tommorow, and I don't want to be a burden to anyone, so I'm really still unsure whether I will ask my family for a place to stay, or if I will just go to a homeless shelter again. Either way, I will start a new job, and try my best not to quit. At this point the only thing that is important to me is doing Daily RTR and Yoga, and overcoming this struggle of not working. But working is not particularly what I really want, it's just a step towards having the proper nutrition so I can train my mind, body, and soul optimally. As well as part of my life purpose is to have a wife and children...

I dont even feel like submitting this post, I feel like I've accomplished nothing by telling you these things. I don't even feel like I've properly put my thoughts together for you.
But maybe you can give me the proper advice with a little backstory.

Bravera said:
Aquarius said:

I'm not sure I've ever admitted this on the forums before, but before I dedicated, I was struggling with homelessness, my family didn't want me around because I was a bad alcoholic and I had a very difficult time keeping a job for more than a couple months. This obviously didn't help my situation, and things took a spiral downwards to me sleeping on the streets, drunk. Things didn't just instantly change from my dedication, I have used freeing the soul workings to rid myself of smoking and drinking, and removed barriers to my confidence as an SS. Despite my predicament, I still managed to do RTRs as much as I could, In the past 2 years I have spent very little time being homeless, but I have not been properly supporting myself financially. I do not rely on my family to support me, it is too embarrassing for me and I'd rather sleep on the streets. My whole life I've probably lived in 70+ places, I have never really known stable living. My current living situation is changing again tommorow, and I don't want to be a burden to anyone, so I'm really still unsure whether I will ask my family for a place to stay, or if I will just go to a homeless shelter again. Either way, I will start a new job, and try my best not to quit. At this point the only thing that is important to me is doing Daily RTR and Yoga, and overcoming this struggle of not working. But working is not particularly what I really want, it's just a step towards having the proper nutrition so I can train my mind, body, and soul optimally. As well as part of my life purpose is to have a wife and children...

I dont even feel like submitting this post, I feel like I've accomplished nothing by telling you these things. I don't even feel like I've properly put my thoughts together for you.
Hey, you have definitely improved from what you tell me:) Now your goal is to find a job and to keep it, bad thought? You still go to work. Stomacache? Still go to work
You’re definitely on a better path, but you gotta manage to make a living, you can’t stay in homeless centers forever.

Aquarius said:
Bravera said:
Aquarius said:

Hey, you have definitely improved from what you tell me:) Now your goal is to find a job and to keep it, bad thought? You still go to work. Stomacache? Still go to work
You’re definitely on a better path, but you gotta manage to make a living, you can’t stay in homeless centers forever.

Heya brother good news ive started a new job, I asked Papa Satya for assistance in finding the right job :p Im working hard and I feel very proud, theres no way ill quit, my work is for the benefit of Our Aryan Race and I think im shocking everyone at work how much energy I have! My work is the perfect stepping stone for building me into a Man of Iron!
I was excited for the 3 day weekend but now I kinda just wanna go back to work xD

Bravera said:
Aquarius said:
Bravera said:

Heya brother good news ive started a new job, I asked Papa Satya for assistance in finding the right job :p Im working hard and I feel very proud, theres no way ill quit, my work is for the benefit of Our Aryan Race and I think im shocking everyone at work how much energy I have! My work is the perfect stepping stone for building me into a Man of Iron!
I was excited for the 3 day weekend but now I kinda just wanna go back to work xD
Fantastic brother, I’m proud of you, the Gods must be too! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back