Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help to Heal addiction?

ac32598

So i have been using drugs for about 10 + years it started with weed, then pain pills and for the last 5 or 6 years ive been struggling with crack cocaine. The Goetic Demon Buer is already working with me but i need additional advice i have gotten very low to the point of postituting, panhandling, and shoplifting to support the habit. i just got released from jail this morning due to the said illegal activities. im seeking a rehab now Buer told me he will assist me in finding one. i meditate and clean my aura and build aura of protection what else can be done im still struggling with cravings. the enemy has also been using this addiction to their advantage so i need to heal from it ASAP any advice much appreciated thank you

It kind of is less hard if you can stay away from it for maybe a little more than a month but this is something your mind will think back on positively for a long time. Maybe pain pills too but not to the point of crack.

These are two different things though with crack you won't have as much physical withdrawals as you would if you were addicted to Pain pills it is more of a mental thing. Though I admit much harder to deal with probably.

It's best if you can get somewhere away from all the people you know that use this stuff move if you have to or you might end up relapsing at least at first cause your mind will tell you all sorts of crap about how you can do it just once or enjoy it or whatever. Crack more than any of these other things lowers your vibration and will mess with your energy in a bad way.

With rehab yes work with Buer on this cause it could be really good or make it worse if none of the people there actually want help and are forced to be there and just sit there reminicing about the stuff (what some places especially the court ordered ones are like ).

I think if you can do the Sun Square and energy to cleanse yourself that would help.

I guess just say no on all this. I can't comment on any of the legal things but the drugs will make just about anyone turn to this kind of stuff I understand that. Just try to get your life toghether and deal with it. It's best if you never do any of that stuff in the future or any drugs and you will be fine from now on. If you can quit and meditate every day try to do positive with your life then you will be well off in a couple of years if you do workings. Remember all these things are for slaves and those that don't care about themselves or others or society. These are not things elite people and those that want to help the world do. If you can be good from now out with this eventually the urges will go away. I am a little over a year since I touched any of the illegal drugs and I don't have that much thoughts on it anymore other than thinking how dumb some of those "ghetto" people are when I end up having to see them sometimes going about my business.

Good luck.

Without strong will, nothing will help you.

I broke two addictions: tobacco and alcohol (mild, but still I started drinking a lot).

My GD helped me by making me become more aware of the problem. But, if I wasn't the one who smashed the fist on the table and said: "Enough.", I would be still drinking and smoking.

So, I think you are still not deep in yourself determined to quit. For f***'s sake, don't you think your addiction is destroying your life? You are shoplifting! You ended up in jail! Isn't that enough to stop and ask yourself "what the heck am I doing to myself?"

1.Vibrate the waunyo (wunjo) rune into your heart chakra. Affirm that you're always happy and blissful in a positive way. The heart circulates the life force throughout the soul. Vibrating the waunyo rune into your heart chakra sends the bliss throughout the body.

2. Vibrate the eihwaz rune along the entire spine and into your aura. Affirm that THE (not your) addictions to drugs in your soul are ending permanently. Don't own them.

3. Vibrate the sol rune into your solar chakra to increase your willpower and drive.
Each rune should be done for atleast 100 reps. It takes about 30 minutes to do this.

Even if you were doing other meditations to empower the chakras listed above, you can replace them with my suggested working as they also work to empower the chakras. You should always raise energy before doing a working, the breath of fire and other breathing exercises on the JoS works. If you have been working on your 6th chakra/pineal gland, then continue.

Addiction can go deep but what it comes down to is you need to really make the decision for yourself. Would you rather be stuck in the constant cycle of chasing the drugs, getting High which is doing nothing but ruining yourself on all levels of existence just to feel some type of way for a while, which in reality does nothing to help your life then going through withdrawals and continuing to sell your body, steal, panhandle and other things that are considered very low even to your own self.( no offense here, this is just the reality of it).

Or would you rather acknowledge that you have a drug habit and decide to stay away from the drugs for something better which would be a life of sobriety and spiritual empowerment and I don’t know how old you are but you can for surely build a life that is worth living and better than the lifestyle of a drug addict.

Acknowledging that you have a drug habit and deciding to stay away for a better life or something that you want is probably the foundation that you need to build upon here. Unless you just want to waste the rest of your life in the above cycle.

Also, what does your meditation program look like?
Do you practice the physical yoga on the JoS? Do you clean your soul and work on your chakras and pineal gland?
Aside from that do you excercise and try to eat a healthy diet.

These are things that will make you feel good naturally, you do not need drugs that will just ruin you in the end.

There are some good kundalini yoga videos that you should practice here that will give you a good natural high:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg3TtY7in7uZz4bcGNpdmWQ/videos

My favorite are the ones for the first, second, third and fifth chakras. Try doing the whole video.

You can also try rehab and meetings to talk about it with other people which some people find helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back