Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About indian aghoris.

kuro

Aghoris are followers of Shiva and Kali. It is said that they practice black magic and that they are kind of shamans, they talk with the spirits of the dead. Some of them make sacrifices of humans or animals. They practice tantra. Some of them eat human remains. They say they make all this things because everything is sacred for them. They intoxicate themselves with alcohol, opium and marijuana. At least this is what I have read about them in the web.

The thing is I am planning a trip to India to be part of a self substainable community (not related to aghoris). I intend to stay there for may be a year practicing what I am learning from this site and learning to speak indian. Then I plan to find an aghori and enter in the sect so I can learn their teachings and magic.

I am doing this because I am a follower of Kali and Shiva and because Tara told me that my way is the way of the Brahman so I need to go to India and learn from the Brahmans but I dont want to go to some corrupted sect I want to go with the true followers of Shiva and Kali, thats why I need to know if the aghoris are legit or are something I should stay away from. I have read people saying they are dangerous. The thing with this is that I already found my guru last year and she was teaching me and I was in the way but I ended up failing her and messing up my initiation and I left her after prejudicing her and months later I asker her to come back and she told me I couldnt. Now I want to practice for myself but I also want to receive the teachings of a master thats why I am heading to India and I feel atracted to the aghoris.

Thank you.

On the very top on Mount Himalaya, you will find a very pointy rock. It's shaped almost like a penis. Sitting on this rock will make you achieve Moksha or liberation from the material realm, some Brahmans state that it may have to do with the Lingam Penetration but this is a big secret only the Aghoris can relate to you. What one Aghori said one day after he was flying 100ft on the air was "I ascend to the heavens, but you mortals must have lube handy". This is a great secret of the Brahmanas in India, the non corrupted sects.

You must sit there for 10,000 days, and do 100,000 repetitions of some very long mantra, you will have a sudden realization that you are a deity as you said the other time, but this you knew already, so one can imagine what possibilities lie in the holy Lingam Rock up on this mountain for you.

Then, the Aghoris may want to kill you as they usually do as the savages they are, and turn you into a bone necklace or neck mala, but the secret is you won't care cuz Muh Moksha, and you are a Deity as you related to the other post. Deities can't care about that, cause they spiritual n stuff.

Do you plan to stop trolling at any rate and realize that we are a Spiritual Satanist forum?

Aghoris we're originally violent outcasts, cannibals, savages who we're convicted of killing brahmins and we're marked with skulls so you could identify a homicidal man afar. Whatever they do is neither related to vamachara or any form of tantra. They are simply trying to justify their disgusting practices in the name of Shiva which is very disturbing. They have no root in the practices they do. Also do understand that going to live in a commune will not do you any good. Many and all Indian gurus will either lead you into the path of celibate vedantic practice (or) they'll try to rape you (like osho types) and claim it is divine providence.

What you should be instead doing is yoga and meditation freely available on our website. Don't waste your precious years chasing what is not available in what you desire.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you plan to stop trolling at any rate and realize that we are a Spiritual Satanist forum?

I am not trolling. May be with the first post I made I was a little out of touch with reality, sorry about that. Why do you say I am trolling?

This post is serious, I have been thinking some time about joining the aghoris and I wanted to know what is Satans opinion on this sect and if they are legit or not, nothing else. I dont think this is a very strange question because I could do the same with, for example, Hare Krishnas, I could ask if they are legit or not, but I am interested in the aghoris not in hare krishnas. I dont say lies in my posts.

Really man all you agresivity in your post is disgusting I just came here to ask a question and suddenly you think I come here to troll the forum check your paranoia I am not a troll I am just a new member who has serious questions.

Yes I know its not agresivity but I mean I come to ask a serious question and the answer is "go to Himalaya and penetrate your anus with a rock". I didnt get the joke tone of the post at the start and took it like a attack sorry. But really HP Hoodedcobra666 I am not trolling, all the posts I made in this site are serious, even the first I posted. I wasnt trolling I was just out of touch with reality. My question about the aghoris is serious. Its not a strange question since you say in this forum that Shiva is Satan and aghoris are followers of Shiva so I want to know if the aghoris are really legit followers of Shiva or some corrupted sect.

kuro said:

Yes I know its not agresivity but I mean I come to ask a serious question and the answer is "go to Himalaya and penetrate your anus with a rock". I didnt get the joke tone of the post at the start and took it like a attack sorry. But really HP Hoodedcobra666 I am not trolling, all the posts I made in this site are serious, even the first I posted. I wasnt trolling I was just out of touch with reality. My question about the aghoris is serious. Its not a strange question since you say in this forum that Shiva is Satan and aghoris are followers of Shiva so I want to know if the aghoris are really legit followers of Shiva or some corrupted sect.

We're followers of Satan and you can verify this very easily if you join us and do meditation, plus, without the violence and insanity or high expensive tickets where you run the risk of being mortally attacked by some strangers in some remote part of the planet.

Jack is a prominent member from India and he related to you the reality, be careful of just carrying out any thought thinking it's prophecy because self delusion can be damning in this case.

kuro said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am not trolling. May be with the first post I made I was a little out of touch with reality, sorry about that. Why do you say I am trolling?

This post is serious, I have been thinking some time about joining the aghoris and I wanted to know what is Satans opinion on this sect and if they are legit or not, nothing else. I dont think this is a very strange question because I could do the same with, for example, Hare Krishnas, I could ask if they are legit or not, but I am interested in the aghoris not in hare krishnas. I dont say lies in my posts.

Really man all you agresivity in your post is disgusting I just came here to ask a question and suddenly you think I come here to troll the forum check your paranoia I am not a troll I am just a new member who has serious questions.

I am not aggressive to you, just ironic, because your posts are an irony to us.

Do you go to Pepsi factory and ask them what type of Coca Cola beverage you will get, to name one example?

We are Spiritual Satanists. We are not Hare Krishnas, we are not Aghoris etc. I also answered your question even if it was and still is trolling.

Even after a series of posts where others would just dismiss you and kick you out I am still relating points, so do not whine about perceived aggression because there isn't any, just some irony.

From what Hindu spiritual leaders the ones with actual abilities have stated about them, they are just the Juggalo's of Hinduism and they never achieve any Siddhi's or liberation from anything they practice. Sit there and eat poo to become liberated while smoking mind destroying drugs and drinking urine out of a skull. Whoop Whoop Ninja!

LightAlgur said:
tenor.gif

I ask you this questions because you are Spiritual Satanists and since you say you have a direct conection with Satan I think is good to ask you questions regarding to Satan.

kuro said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I ask you this questions because you are Spiritual Satanists and since you say you have a direct conection with Satan I think is good to ask you questions regarding to Satan.

www.joyofsatan.org, take your time to read every page here, you will understand a lot of things.

Thanks for explaining.

Never join any sects and “secret societies” or whatever outside of JoS. We are everything you need, if this is the path you want to walk, path of the Eternal Truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back