Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

One Year Today

Aldrick Strickland

Today makes one year of the Final RTR. It is really strong today. Now to make it to yom Kippur and finish this Leviathan off.

Then their hakuna falling right on Yule. But Next up is Lammas Day. August first. But for now 1 year!

I heard a Demon say today marks the beginning of a new era. From here on everything is different.

Definitely the most rewarding thing I've ever done with my life. I haven't been perfect with regards to consistency, as there have been things that have happened to me within the past year that have been outside of my control. But I have tried my best and am looking forward to another year of the Final RTR. I never found this to be a "chore" or anything like that.

These years are passing by so fast, only last year it felt like it was 2017!

Lydia said:
Extra RTR today then! One year, I wonder how many have been done in total by us :)

Aldrick Strickland said:
As in, Matata? Or did you mean Hanukkah?

The jew cannot fight Satanic power, we are just an invasion on everything they have worked for. Remember they could not kill Adolf Hitler with curses, because they are weak. :lol: It is just funny even the jew steven seagal has no control of the lies that he spouts.

Aldrick Strickland said:
As in, Matata? Or did you mean Hanukkah?[/quote]
Oh did someone say hakuna matata I love when we talk about this.

satanichonor said:
Lydia said:
Extra RTR today then! One year, I wonder how many have been done in total by us :)

Aldrick Strickland said:
As in, Matata? Or did you mean Hanukkah?

The jew cannot fight Satanic power, we are just an invasion on everything they have worked for. Remember they could not kill Adolf Hitler with curses, because they are weak. :lol: It is just funny even the jew steven seagal has no control of the lies that he spouts.
or rather I feel more comfortable of saying we are an invasion of the of everything they worked to destroy.

We are the living dagger plunged into the heart of darkness that has invaded this world.

We are the one who makes enemy restless. We are the cause of their sleepless nights. For they know their time on this planet is coming to an end, and there is nothing they can do.

Anticipation of the death is worse than the death itself!

To the victory!

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back