Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thousands of bones found at Vatican in search for missing teen Emanuela Orlandi

This will help to open people's eyes about the horrors of xianity and the crimes committed by the church. How can they explain thousands of bones....

Lydia said:
This will help to open people's eyes about the horrors of xianity and the crimes committed by the church. How can they explain thousands of bones....
Yes, we will just be here doing the Final Rtr while watching the end of xianity ;)

The Vatican is infested with crimes and has always been beyond any judgement, as it has its own laws and is a state in itself.

So nobody externally can judge it unless if it were through force or war. For these top jews up there is no law.

However cases like this can just erupt unexpectedly as is the case with Epstein or Wienstein right now.

Lydia said:
How can they explain thousands of bones....
pope: "These are the holy bones of lord jewsus and his angels"
xians: "Oh look, lord jewsus has blessed us with his sacred bones, let's visit this holy place to bless ourselves."

that's how they roll it. :lol:

Nikois666 said:
Lydia said:
xians: "Oh look, lord jewsus has blessed us with his sacred bones, let's visit this holy place to bless ourselves."

Vatican Kyke: "These were dead Saints that we buried there, heh."
Investigator: "But these are the bones of children and women".
Vatican Kyke: "Heh, didn't you know, they were all transgenders back in 1500.".
Investigator: "I think you are lying."
Vatican Kyke: "Power of lawd and rabbi Jewsus compels you, you stupid fucktarded goyim"

Cant wait for those chritcucks with they shitty replies like ''but this is not christianity, chatolicism is not christianity oy vey'' or ''ah, they worship Satan, heretics!''.
This seems as the most popular video about this case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IozAW8en4fE&t=4s
I think my comments are getting unposted, or double comment to be marked as spam, maybe guys you could spread link as well here :D

Thousands its more like all Vatican is under bones. This is not first time they will cover up everything with money and gold and they will do again sacrifices of innocence's aka gentiles to pleasure jews.

Larissa666 said:
Who knows what horrors lie under that fetid place.

I can’t wait the day when I will see us razing that shithole to the ground.

The whole Vatican should be nuked, and nothing should be built there ever again. The grounds of this place are soaked with jewish filth from thousand of years of xianity.

Weassel said:
Cant wait for those chritcucks with they shitty replies like ''but this is not christianity, chatolicism is not christianity oy vey'' or ''ah, they worship Satan, heretics!''.
This seems as the most popular video about this case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IozAW8en4fE&t=4s
I think my comments are getting unposted, or double comment to be marked as spam, maybe guys you could spread link as well here :D

"All of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, insofar they do not love everyone according to the bible, are of the Devil! You have to do what the bible says and what Jeboo said! Jeboo never said to kill people cause uhmmmmmmmmm! Yea, all these around 3 billions of retards (but not me) believe in the False Gods, oy gevalt. Rabbi Yehoshua was a peaceful boi from the middle east and xianity is g00d and about luv cause it's just what i believe. I know better than institutions who have been praying to "god" 24/7 and whose ministers are studied for like 2000 years, cause i'm a turd and i can't live without my worm rabbi christos" -Fuckturd Xian Who Has 80 iq and never read bible

Matthew 10, Rabbi Jewsus speaking:

33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.
34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law

Louis Cyphre said:
The whole Vatican should be nuked, and nothing should be built there ever again. The grounds of this place are soaked with jewish filth from thousand of years of xianity.
No need to use nukes on anything. Xianity isnt as spiritually "strong" as the jews would like people to believe. A few days/weeks/months of systematic cleaning and the place should be good as new, especially if the Gods participate in this once they return.
Nukes will just damage this planet which is the opposite of what we are trying to do. In the future the jews should only be remembered from old history books talking about our triumphant battle against them. Anything physical they have polluted will be razed to the ground, cleaned from all their energies, and reclaimed as our own land that they have stolen from us.

Louis Cyphre said:
Larissa666 said:
Who knows what horrors lie under that fetid place.

I can’t wait the day when I will see us razing that shithole to the ground.

First the library under it must be preserved and returned to Gentiles. They have one of the biggest libraries in all the world, it probably is the biggest, and all of it is things that they stole from the gentiles as the christians went around all the world burning everything down. They stole everything important that they didn't burn, and sent it to the Vatican. It's the closest remaining thing to the Alexandria Library.

The situation also is what happens if when they are examining so many remains and since they are looking for a girl they are going to have examining the children's remains as well. And the investigators doing the examining start finding numerous remains that they can prove died by violence and start looking into the possibility of launching investigations.

As HP Cobra has stated these people are still protected by their power structure and the laws within Vatican City, but that structure is also built on public support and approval. These kind of situations cause the Vatican to lose such fast. The Catholic Church is losing power in America drastically and within the world they are already collapsing. This will speed up the collapse of the Church faster. And if the Church starts doing the legal shuffle to get out of trouble, that will also enrage many people and speed up the collapse of the Church. This is a no win situation for the Vatican.

The Italian government already decided to tax all Church properties in Italy and is costing the Church around a billion dollars a year. The Church controls a lot of secular business they make a lot of money with. If those all get taxed as well, the Pope will be crying on that gold throne.

Louis Cyphre said:
If I'm not mistaken, I read quite long time ago that on the territory where is Vatican now there was a powerful pagan place before. I remember something about a Phallus. What needs to be done is to restore the greatness of that place after xianity will be annihilated. There is no need to destroy it and then leave it plain.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikois666 said:
Lydia said:

Vatican Kyke: "Power of lawd and rabbi Jewsus compels you, you stupid fucktarded goyim"

I think you definitely heard before, in Romania and i think also the surrounding countries the kikes bring different bones which they pretend to be of the "saints", they put them in boxes and thousands of goyim go there in pilgrimages to kiss that boxes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5wzOcSZUT4
What the old women are doing after kissing so many "saint bones".

vD7X19K

:lol:

The Alchemist7 said:
Louis Cyphre said:
If I'm not mistaken, I read quite long time ago that on the territory where is Vatican now there was a powerful pagan place before. I remember something about a Phallus. What needs to be done is to restore the greatness of that place after xianity will be annihilated. There is no need to destroy it and then leave it plain.
It's probably on a powerful lay line, they need that extra energy to send those ugly curses...

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikois666 said:

I think you definitely heard before, in Romania and i think also the surrounding countries the kikes bring different bones which they pretend to be of the "saints", they put them in boxes and thousands of goyim go there in pilgrimages to kiss that boxes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5wzOcSZUT4
What the old women are doing after kissing so many "saint bones".

I wrote a post about Orthodox xianity with pictures and everything in regards to that, you can find it out, it's around.

Shael said:
Louis Cyphre said:
No need to use nukes on anything. Xianity isnt as spiritually "strong" as the jews would like people to believe. A few days/weeks/months of systematic cleaning and the place should be good as new, especially if the Gods participate in this once they return.
Nukes will just damage this planet which is the opposite of what we are trying to do. In the future the jews should only be remembered from old history books talking about our triumphant battle against them. Anything physical they have polluted will be razed to the ground, cleaned from all their energies, and reclaimed as our own land that they have stolen from us.
Yeah, that's probably much more reasonable thing to do :) I just want everything that's (((reptillian))) to be banished from this planet.

The Alchemist7 said:
Louis Cyphre said:
That makes sense. Jews were building churches on top of pagan temples so that pagans would not found out about their own heritage.

My concern is with the Vatican Library they may try to burn or destroy all the stuff there when they know for sure they only have a little time left (like if some government or people are about to invade or something) and are going under though. That fits the Kikes MO.

Yeah it will be great if we can preserve that and probably get back a lot of lost ancient knowledge and history though. This belongs to the people.

HP Mageson666 said:
The situation also is what happens if when they are examining so many remains and since they are looking for a girl they are going to have examining the children's remains as well. And the investigators doing the examining start finding numerous remains that they can prove died by violence and start looking into the possibility of launching investigations.

As HP Cobra has stated these people are still protected by their power structure and the laws within Vatican City, but that structure is also built on public support and approval. These kind of situations cause the Vatican to lose such fast. The Catholic Church is losing power in America drastically and within the world they are already collapsing. This will speed up the collapse of the Church faster. And if the Church starts doing the legal shuffle to get out of trouble, that will also enrage many people and speed up the collapse of the Church. This is a no win situation for the Vatican.

The Italian government already decided to tax all Church properties in Italy and is costing the Church around a billion dollars a year. The Church controls a lot of secular business they make a lot of money with. If those all get taxed as well, the Pope will be crying on that gold throne.
. And if the source falls the hole thing will fall with it

That’s terrible about all the thousands of bones being there, but at least finally people are waking up to this. Everything is falling into place and I’m definitely seeing some people I actually know asking questions that could lead them to all sorts of truth and maybe even Satanism. It makes me happy that our efforts with the RTRs and race awakening rituals are continuously working, not that there was any doubt.

I too agree that the stolen knowledge the Vatican keeps locked away needs to be taken back. I’m so ready for this! :twisted:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wrote a post about Orthodox xianity with pictures and everything in regards to that, you can find it out, it's around.
Yea I found it. I really wonder what these people will do when the jews will be discovered and hunted like rats.

[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=36717#p36717 said:
Dahaarkan[/url]"]just gonna leave these here again

GoodPoland_Kaplica_Czaszek_01.jpg

skull-church-michael-cinnamond.jpg

chapel-of-bones-evora.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Vatican is infested with crimes and has always been beyond any judgement, as it has its own laws and is a state in itself.

So nobody externally can judge it unless if it were through force or war. For these top jews up there is no law.

However cases like this can just erupt unexpectedly as is the case with Epstein or Wienstein right now.
Some might ask, "What about the United Nations?", but I would ask, "What about the jewnited nations?", then that question would be its own answer.

Nikois666 said:
Lydia said:

Then jewsus would be "returning" in a different, non-Physical/non-Biological form. I wonder which vague and ambiguous scriptural passages those zidiots would use to "explain" that! I wonder how, with the exception of "the Debul", angels can die!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back