Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rolling Rs

Naziss3.0

Now I know this is off topic but I tried rolling my R's and I can't but I found another way by using the back of my throat to roll my R's so I wonder if I can roll my R's with my throat is it still gonna work if I use the back of my throat to make it sound like it so I was just wondering.

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

Naziss3.0 said:
Now I know this is off topic but I tried rolling my R's and I can't but I found another way by using the back of my throat to roll my R's so I wonder if I can roll my R's with my throat is it still gonna work if I use the back of my throat to make it sound like it so I was just wondering.

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

besides in the final rtr / runes, for mantras some members did found out they don´t have to roll the R it is still effective.

since we want to create with the sound certain frequence/vibration to achive what we want, it doesn´t matter how you produce this sound (as long you produce the sound with your body/a speaker won´t help).

GG Allin said:
Naziss3.0 said:

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

besides in the final rtr / runes, for mantras some members did found out they don´t have to roll the R it is still effective.

since we want to create with the sound certain frequence/vibration to achive what we want, it doesn´t matter how you produce this sound (as long you produce the sound with your body/a speaker won´t help).
thank you

Naziss3.0 said:
GG Allin said:
Naziss3.0 said:

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

thank you

you´re welcome

GG Allin said:
Naziss3.0 said:
GG Allin said:

thank you

you´re welcome
i have also found that from a member i don't have to roll my rs it has the same power but thanks i get what you say.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back