Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lerajie is the goddess Sekhmet

Satansdisciple666

Hello fellow disciples of Father Satan. I wrote a description over 10 years ago in which HP Maxine added to Lerajie’s description. Lerajie is my guardian demon. Lerajie is healer in medicine and a destroyer of the enemies of Satan, (she is very useful banishing enemy entites). Lerajie has told me telepathically she is the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet whom is a goddess of healing and medicine and a destroyer of the enemies of Re. “Sekhmet, also spelled Sakhmet, in Egyptian religion, a goddess of war and the destroyer of the enemies of the sun god Re. Sekhmet was associated both with disease and with healing and medicine. Like other fierce goddesses in the Egyptian pantheon, she was called the “Eye of Re.”” I know that some of you are also very close with Lerajie. This is what Lerajie has communicated to me. HAIL LERAJIE! HAIL SATAN!

Sekhmet is a separate Goddess and a wife of Satan. There are countless differences between Lerajie and Sekhmet, including their origins.

Please make sure to study the Demons page on the main website and do not ever create fables about interactions with the Gods. Demons do not tell lies and claim they are another of the Gods.

Over a thousand years ago, I wrote a description of...So just listen to everything I have to say. After all it's been 10 years ago "I" (and possibly not I at all) said something.

Over a thousand years ago, I wrote a description of...So just listen to everything I have to say. After all it's been 10 years ago "I" (and possibly not I at all) said something.

They are not the same, Sekhmet however is also a concept for the serpent power except of an Egyptian Goddess.

Lerajie is my guardian too, and you're being a jackass. You are just completely wrong. Don't mistake your own thoughts as something being told to you.

Yes Lerajie was referring to the serpent power I’m sure, I was watching a documentary on ancient Egypt and trying to figure stuff out. I misinterpreted when I heard Sekhmet, I’m not trying to make stuff up, i shouldn’t of posted this. My apologies.

Sorry for the false information, I should kept the thought form to myself and considered what I was thinking before posting. yes possibly communicated to me wasn’t that Lerajie is literally Sekhmet. That makes sense. please be understanding. Hail Satan.

I knew that encounter you had was fake. Or an enemy impersonation.
Leraje is one of Satanachia's wives. So she couldnt possibly be around 5 feet tall.

I would like to apologize once again, I didn’t mean any harm when posting early hours of the morning, I posted on impulse. It’s been stressful today just thinking about this post, I wish I didn’t post it. I don’t feel good about it. Joy of Satan is of the most importance to me, I read all of the sermons on here everyday and I don’t want to give the wrong impression. I don’t know what I was hearing, thinking. It wasn’t clear. I’m going to continue doing the RTR’s. I hope I didn’t upset anyone, I was getting some negative energy so I’m going to do some RTR’s.

Surely it has been the enemy that has deceived you by giving you that false information, the enemy usually uses that tactic of impersonating the gods to create confusion.

Even from an energetic or mythological lore based standpoint, Lerajie has no relation to Sekhmet.

However, Sekhmet, as the symbolic concept (and not as a being in herself) is used to symbolize the serpent, as such she is called the "wife of many Gods" or even "Pharaohs".

And also it's okay, you did a mistake, we move on. No need to get bitter over it.

@Satansdisciple666 Next time make sure to always go through Satan before speaking to other Gods. Enemy entities constantly seek to deceive us.

The enemy knows Lerajie is a guardian to many Satanists and she is one Goddess the enemy tries to impersonate unfortunately very often.

Scion of Atlantis said:
@Satansdisciple666 Next time make sure to always go through Satan before speaking to other Gods. Enemy entities constantly seek to deceive us.

The enemy knows Lerajie is a guardian to many Satanists and she is one Goddess the enemy tries to impersonate unfortunately very often.

Some months ago when I made a mistake and had that bad experience with the mantra Vinasa, the enemy tried to deceive me by making me believe that Lerajie is the Egyptian goddess Hathor and I knew that is not true because the goddess Hathor is actually Astarte.

Wotanwarrior said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Some months ago when I made a mistake and had that bad experience with the mantra Vinasa, the enemy tried to deceive me by making me believe that Lerajie is the Egyptian goddess Hathor and I knew that is not true because the goddess Hathor is actually Astarte.

Wow, you missed it by a mile.

Hathor is Goddess Lilith and Astarte is Goddess Isis/Iset in Egyptian pantheon.

Larissa666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

I believe that Hathor and Isis are the same goddess representing different concepts, Hathor is related to Anat which is another ancient name of the goddess Astarte.

Wotanwarrior said:
Larissa666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I believe that Hathor and Isis are the same goddess representing different concepts, Hathor is related to Anat which is another ancient name of the goddess Astarte.

Hmm. You might have a point there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back