Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big chance for freeing the soul working 19th - 22nd And questions about such

Ignisalas

Moon enters Pisces on the 19th, and its waning at about 95% full. This is a good chance to start freeing the soul workings to get rid of negative karma issues from past lives, and to put a stop to bad habits and ending things in general.

I was planning on using Munka for it, but Im not really sure about the affirmations with munka. Do I address the energy of Munka, say like "The energy of Munka is freeing me from whatever" or something like that, or should I just say something simple like "I am free from whatever" Or do both of these types of affirmations work with munka? I guess they do, but I was wondering about the first one, since munka itself is a type of energy, and needs to be told what to do in a affirmation for a working to be successful.
I was also planning on quitting smoking on the 19th because cigarettes are really slowing down spiritual progress and they're nasty and cause your aura to be nasty as well and harm a few certain chakras like the 6th.
A lot of bad habits and things I have I was planning to put an end to them on the 19th, and maybe try some new meditations and mantras because what ive been using so far hasn't really had a huge effect on me. Yaum doesn't really do much for me sadly, I usually do 40x yaum on my 6th chakra every day along with an affirmation that its open and clean and healthy, but it hasn't had much effect. I think i'll try the moon mantra and do about 30-40 chandramase everyday and see if that helps any.
I know higher reps make it stronger, but I just hate sitting still and vibrating a mantra that much.
I was planning on using munka on my Sacral chakra to get rid of bad karma and past life problems, but I also want to use it on my whole aura to get rid of negative Saturn influences in my life. Still haven't decided which one to do though.

Also wanted to let everyone know that its just a good time for freeing the soul.

Sun said:
Moon enters Pisces on the 19th, and its waning at about 95% full. This is a good chance to start freeing the soul workings to get rid of negative karma issues from past lives, and to put a stop to bad habits and ending things in general.

I was planning on using Munka for it, but Im not really sure about the affirmations with munka. Do I address the energy of Munka, say like "The energy of Munka is freeing me from whatever" or something like that, or should I just say something simple like "I am free from whatever" Or do both of these types of affirmations work with munka? I guess they do, but I was wondering about the first one, since munka itself is a type of energy, and needs to be told what to do in a affirmation for a working to be successful.
I was also planning on quitting smoking on the 19th because cigarettes are really slowing down spiritual progress and they're nasty and cause your aura to be nasty as well and harm a few certain chakras like the 6th.
A lot of bad habits and things I have I was planning to put an end to them on the 19th, and maybe try some new meditations and mantras because what ive been using so far hasn't really had a huge effect on me. Yaum doesn't really do much for me sadly, I usually do 40x yaum on my 6th chakra every day along with an affirmation that its open and clean and healthy, but it hasn't had much effect. I think i'll try the moon mantra and do about 30-40 chandramase everyday and see if that helps any.
I know higher reps make it stronger, but I just hate sitting still and vibrating a mantra that much.
I was planning on using munka on my Sacral chakra to get rid of bad karma and past life problems, but I also want to use it on my whole aura to get rid of negative Saturn influences in my life. Still haven't decided which one to do though.

Also wanted to let everyone know that its just a good time for freeing the soul.
You should definitely start to clean your aura and chakras more if you want them to open more. Read "On chakra work" article by HP HoodedCobra and this will help you understand what to do.

I'd say to use Munka to free yourself for the major thing is bothering you the most (maybe smoking?) and start to clean yourself more (I use Returning curses 1 and 2 with 216 reps of Surya and the basic cleaning 2 times per day), then you could use a mantra for the chakras that you want to unblock or the rune Thor (Thaur is the more powerful version) with an affirmation that say that the chakras is free from any blockages. Look on the Jos for the page about blocked chakras.

About the affirmation for Munka, I would use something like "In a positive way for me I'm completely free from any *insert name* forever", understand that some things will take more than one 40 days working to go away, even with blockages on chakras.

It is dangerous to start a working on the 19th(today) there is a void course going over almost the entire day for some time zones and some people may not know that. If anything the 21st is the best day. It is right after the apogee as well. There are also zero void course on the 21st

Look up on the Satanic Calendar that has been made in regards to all of that, it has specifications. Find the one for your timezone and go for it.

Just be sure to always Check void of course moon and if you know how to read aspects all you have to do is quickly check the current planet positions including the moon to know if it's void or not. Make it a rule to never start a working unless you know where the moon is it's phase and if it is void or not. PS the moon was not void today past around 5 PM where I was. Yesterday it went void at around 11 and stayed that way all day.

Also Pisces and Aquarius are good for these freeing the Soul Workings as are Scorpio and Sagittarius. These are the best signs when moon is waneing or on the degree of being full or new. In my personal experience. Other signs will not work as good for this and moon waxing is not great either.

Probably out of all the Signs Scorpio is best though for this.

Hey, guys i am currently on a 'free the soul' meditation, and i missed a day yesterday,due to my family unepected visit there was no privacy.so, is that it? Do i have to start again? It gonna hurt if i have to start all oveer since i gone far.

SETI said:
Hey, guys i am currently on a 'free the soul' meditation, and i missed a day yesterday,due to my family unepected visit there was no privacy.so, is that it? Do i have to start again? It gonna hurt if i have to start all oveer since i gone far.
Yes you gotta do it all over.

SETI said:
Any time you miss a day, do it ASAP and then again later that day (so, twice the day after you miss it).

Except for the planetary squares, if you miss a day of those then it's ruined. Other workings are weakened by missing a day, but as long as you do it twice the next day it carries over.

Lydia said:
SETI said:
Any time you miss a day, do it ASAP and then again later that day (so, twice the day after you miss it).

Except for the planetary squares, if you miss a day of those then it's ruined. Other workings are weakened by missing a day, but as long as you do it twice the next day it carries over.
Was this info from the Gods? Or personal experience..?

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
SETI said:

Personal experience a few times, maybe about 5 times, but also, this was posted often in the yahoo groups over the years. I think (but can't say for certain) HPS Maxine herself stated this.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Personal experience a few times, maybe about 5 times, but also, this was posted often in the yahoo groups over the years. I think (but can't say for certain) HPS Maxine herself stated this.
Ok, thanks a lot.

Don't do the freeing the soul working, the biggest freeing the soul brings the FINAL RTR. Its more powerful as a normal freeing the soul.

Morgenröte said:
Don't do the freeing the soul working, the biggest freeing the soul brings the FINAL RTR. Its more powerful as a normal freeing the soul.
Don't listen to this guy.

Aquarius said:
Morgenröte said:
Don't listen to this guy.

There is some truth in his statement. RTR does remove filth from souls by itself. But Final RTR isn’t the replacement for freeing the soul rituals, as they are the most proper way to free your soul.

Morgenröte said:
My statement here, is the same I read from the HP's!!! It is true

Not quite. The Final RTR removes curses and bindings from us, but it does not remove our own personal negative karma. Freeing the Soul workings are still essential for those (most of us) who have bad karma and other issues that are not directly related to hebrew curses and bindings.

As well, if you got cursed or bound from something other than hebrew curses, then that can still be on you. Although most curses and bindings are/were from hebrew letters, but there are (and have been) other forms of black magick that did not use hebrew letters.

The Final RTR is reversing and removing the hebrew letters, and therefore the curses and bindings brought on from the hebrew letters. But if someone feels the need to do freeing the soul workings, then they should.

Lydia said:
Morgenröte said:
My statement here, is the same I read from the HP's!!! It is true

Not quite. The Final RTR removes curses and bindings from us, but it does not remove our own personal negative karma. Freeing the Soul workings are still essential for those (most of us) who have bad karma and other issues that are not directly related to hebrew curses and bindings.

As well, if you got cursed or bound from something other than hebrew curses, then that can still be on you. Although most curses and bindings are/were from hebrew letters, but there are (and have been) other forms of black magick that did not use hebrew letters.

The Final RTR is reversing and removing the hebrew letters, and therefore the curses and bindings brought on from the hebrew letters. But if someone feels the need to do freeing the soul workings, then they should.
I asked about this to the HP's and HP HoodedCobra replayed that the Final Rtr helps removing even our own blockages, he said:"It does both". https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19201&hilit=Free+the+soul#p77790

Now i'm not saying that one shouldn't do freeing the soul working but the Final Rtr definitily helps even to remove our own negative karma.

luis said:
I asked about this to the HP's and HP HoodedCobra replayed that the Final Rtr helps removing even our own blockages, he said:"It does both". https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19201&hilit=Free+the+soul#p77790

Now i'm not saying that one shouldn't do freeing the soul working but the Final Rtr definitily helps even to remove our own negative karma.

"Blockages" can be anything, HP Cobra did not specifically say that it removes your own karma. I truly don't believe that the Final RTR is going to remove your own bad karma that you caused yourself. It will remove stuff from the hebrew letters (curses etc from the enemy), but it's not going to fix things caused by yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back