Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did Satan create non Whites?

Seby

Are Blacks and Asians created by Father Satan or they have different God's?

Yes. All three Gentile (non-jew) Races are of Satan, and the White Race are direct, biological descendants of Satan. I think HPS Shannon said the Asian and Black Races are also direct, biological descendants, as well. The order in which we were 'conceived' and created/improved was Blacks, Asians, then Whites. Generally, Blacks are more Physical & durable; Asians are more Mental & Intellectual; Whites are more Spiritual & moral/ethical. While it may seem, or be exactly obvious, that each next Race - excluding the jew, of course - is 'better', 'more', or 'higher' than the previous Race, any individual from any Race can be as powerful as, or more powerful than, any member of either of the other two Races; empowerment and advancement is eternal.

There are Gods and Goddesses of other Races - Asian and Black, as well. I am not certain if Satan created these other Races of Gods and Goddesses, as well, or not, or us - our three Races - here are from Satan directly and also included Asian and Black God and Goddess Biological input, as well. All three Human Races have the Kundalini, which is of Satan, within them.

If I recall correctly the three races were White, Black, And Asian. Each had a specific purpose to fulfill and things they excelled at over the others. "Latinos" and "Mexicans" are a mix of all three with varying degrees. I Know that there are god's who have different skin tones than White. During the creation of Humanity we were once much more de-evolved and through Satan and his god's and genetic engineering we reached a point where we can become God Head.

My theory on the topic of humanity and "evolution" is that if you look at "evolution" there are many different "missing links" where there is a sudden change in humanity but there is no skeleton or fossil to support that change. These sudden changes I believe are when Satan and his gods further progressed humanity with genetic engineering. I believe that the last stage of this "evolution" is the transformation into god head where we re-activate our Nordic ancestry and become Nordic.

Now on the topic of the creation of Black and Asian people I know that Satan is the god of Gentiles so it is safe to assume that he did indeed create the other races. Satan may be the Aryan God but that does not necessarily mean that only white people descend from him. If my theory of genetic engineering is correct than Satan could have made the other races by using the DNA from other Nordics who possessed certain qualities and strengths and then gave them the same skin color to help identify them and set them apart by what they are superior at than the other race.

Each of the three major races excels at something more than the other. We as gentiles have endless potential though. An example I will give is that a white person may excel in X more than a black or Asian person by race but if a white raced person sits on their ass while an asian or black raced person puts a lot of effort into X they will advance much more than the white person who is lazy.

FancyMancy said:
Yes. All three Gentile (non-jew) Races are of Satan, and the White Race are direct, biological descendants of Satan. I think HPS Shannon said the Asian and Black Races are also direct, biological descendants, as well. The order in which we were 'conceived' and created/improved was Blacks, Asians, then Whites. Generally, Blacks are more Physical & durable; Asians are more Mental & Intellectual; Whites are more Spiritual & moral/ethical. While it may seem, or be exactly obvious, that each next Race - excluding the jew, of course - is 'better', 'more', or 'higher' than the previous Race, any individual from any Race can be as powerful as, or more powerful than, any member of either of the other two Races; empowerment and advancement is eternal.

There are Gods and Goddesses of other Races - Asian and Black, as well. I am not certain if Satan created these other Races of Gods and Goddesses, as well, or not, or us - our three Races - here are from Satan directly and also included Asian and Black God and Goddess Biological input, as well. All three Human Races have the Kundalini, which is of Satan, within them.
You really are the most basic and obnoxious guy going around here.
I think you are actually black despite your strange claims. Since you once had a sketch of a black male dressed in egyptian style clothing in your signature but then decided to quickly remove it.

Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:

I think you are actually black despite your strange claims. Since you once had a sketch of a black male dressed in egyptian style clothing in your signature but then decided to quickly remove it.
Excuse me? I don't put pictures in my signature... What does what you replied to me have to do with Satan creating the non-White Human Races?

FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:

Excuse me? I don't put pictures in my signature... What does what you replied to me have to do with Satan creating the non-White Human Races?
You have stated before you were white. Since I do know you had that picture in the past and then quickly removed it, its pretty obvious you are a liar. The connection with the topic its obvious, your racial background makes you biased towards repeatedly regurgitating the same big pile of crap as facts when people make this same question. Well you are not the only liar around here so this also serves as a reminder that people arent stupid.

Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:
You have stated before you were white. Since I do know you had that picture in the past and then quickly removed it, its pretty obvious you are a liar. The connection with the topic its obvious, your racial background makes you biased towards repeatedly regurgitating the same big pile of crap as facts when people make this same question. Well you are not the only liar around here so this also serves as a reminder that people arent stupid.

Why don't you point out the alleged lies? As far as I know everything Fancy said wasn't a lie. idk exactly what you're complaining about.

Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:
You say you think I am Black because you think I had a picture of a Black person in Egyptian clothing? Wow. You must have been dreaming about me - you'd best get a dream interpretation from someone for that. I don't put pictures in my siggie nor avatar, so you have your lines crossed, or you're just trying to be disruptive because of reasons I will let you say for yourself.

I answered a question here which has been said before, which is on-topic and I also referenced HPS Shannon in my reply, while on the other hand you're here crying for no proper reason in an off-topic manner. Get a life and make a different thread, instead. If you don't like what I type, then you know where to look instead. So again - how does what you think about a member being, or not being, a particular Race have anything to do with Satan creating Asians and Blacks?

I dont know about Fancy or what you both are discussing but in keeping with the question of the original poster, Satan did create the non white gentiles, as he told me this some years ago when I was a little confused on the subject too.

He said that we are still his creation, and of him.

Again, they let it be known to me that the non whites are extensions of them (like different forms of light that are seperate but part of a bigger piece-- and yet still individual) and their consciousness and we can reach godhead because of their godly DNA within us. Which is why we were created in the first place, to be an extension of the family of the gods.

Now the non whites are more of this earth in that Satan worked with nature and natural laws to create us and you can see that difference when you compare the non whites to the white race in that you can tell the white race are more elevated and "aethereal".

At the same time though, its not fair or sensible to compare non whites with the white race since its like comparing the creation to the creator solely based on a one size fits all approach and where the only standard is just that.

Whites are the direct blood of Satan, whereas non whites have the extra terrestrial DNA of the gods and Satan but the most important thing that we have of Satan is his kundalini energy that transforms us all into gods, which will morph our consciousness and existence. Which is a beautiful thing.

Aince non whites are not direct blood descendants of Satan, degeneration is going to effect non whites more, or atleast how we respond to it. Degeneration will effect the races, more or less, according to their natural default modes. There are some exceptions though, like with poverty, it destroys, weakens and makes anyone subject to psychological problems and abberent behaviour, this goes for whites too.

The situation you see today with the non white races especially are pretty much what happens when a race degenerates and moves backwards and connects to negative energy like with christianity and Islam and without the finished god head. But we are working to change that.

The Jews want Satans blood family, who are the white race on this earth, destroyed which is their way of destroying him and what he is AND then insult and blaspheme him by destroying his precious creations which are the non white races.

Jews, the disgusting Jews, who are the ugliest things are endlessly trying to put all the races against eachother using Satan's non white creations to go against him and his white race. This angers me very much to see gentiles going against eachother when we are all a team and cosmic family all under Satan and the gods.

Whites should be proud to be of Satan's blood and non whites should be proud to come from Satan and know that he chose to create us, new races, to exist and live in divine splendour. We were chosen to be created and complete godhead- that is Satan's gift.

HPS Shannon said:
I dont know about Fancy or what you both are discussing...
I am also at quite a loss, as well...

Reading through what you have replied here, while you have gone into much more detail, I can only say that I said the same thing, but just with less detail. Obviously, I was not certain about everything, so I just said a couple of paragraphs about it, but I had the basic ingredients while you had a more fuller cake (to use an analogy). Thanks also for clarifying that the non-White Human Races are not direct blood/Biological descendants of Satan.

HPS Shannon said:
I dont know about Fancy or what you both are discussing but in keeping with the question of the original poster, Satan did create the non white gentiles, as he told me this some years ago when I was a little confused on the subject too.

Again, they let it be known to me that the non whites are extensions of them (like different forms of light that are seperate but part of a bigger piece-- and yet still individual) and their consciousness and we can reach godhead because of their godly DNA within us. Which is why we were created in the first place, to be an extension of the family of the gods.

Now the non whites are more of this earth in that Satan worked with nature and natural laws to create us and you can see that difference when you compare the non whites to the white race in that you can tell the white race are more elevated and "aethereal".

At the same time though, its not fair or sensible to compare non whites with the white race since its like comparing the creation to the creator solely based on a one size fits all approach and where the only standard is just that.

Whites are the direct blood of Satan, whereas non whites have the extra terrestrial DNA of the gods and Satan but the most important thing that we have of Satan is his kundalini energy that transforms us all into gods, which will morph our consciousness and existence. Which is a beautiful thing.

Aince non whites are not direct blood descendants of Satan, degeneration is going to effect non whites more, or atleast how we respond to it. Degeneration will effect the races, more or less, according to their natural default modes. There are some exceptions though, like with poverty, it destroys, weakens and makes anyone subject to psychological problems and abberent behaviour, this goes for whites too.

The situation you see today with the non white races especially are pretty much what happens when a race degenerates and moves backwards and connects to negative energy like with christianity and Islam and without the finished god head. But we are working to change that.

The Jews want Satans blood family, who are the white race on this earth, destroyed which is their way of destroying him and what he is AND then insult and blaspheme him by destroying his precious creations which are the non white races.

Jews, the disgusting Jews, who are the ugliest things are endlessly trying to put all the races against eachother using Satan's non white creations to go against him and his white race. This angers me very much to see gentiles going against eachother when we are all a team and cosmic family all under Satan and the gods.

Whites should be proud to be of Satan's blood and non whites should be proud to come from Satan and know that he chose to create us, new races, to exist and live in divine splendour. We were chosen to be created and complete godhead- that is Satan's gift.
For clarification I was objecting everything else Fancymancy said besides the truth the Oriental and African races were created by Satan. Any gentile that has a "genie" can rise above the forces of decay and become an immortal conciousness. So a lot of people wont survive this crisis irrespectible of their race thats reality.

Bull Gotze said:
HPS Shannon said:

For clarification I was objecting everything else Fancymancy said besides the truth the Oriental and African races were created by Satan. Any gentile that has a "genie" can rise above the forces of decay and become an immortal conciousness. So a lot of people wont survive this crisis irrespectible of their race thats reality.

You are now detailing the discussion in completely different direction.

Who even said anything about how much people are gonna survive when the “crisis” comes? At least in this thread, that is?

FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:
You say you think I am Black because you think I had a picture of a Black person in Egyptian clothing? Wow. You must have been dreaming about me - you'd best get a dream interpretation from someone for that. I don't put pictures in my siggie nor avatar, so you have your lines crossed, or you're just trying to be disruptive because of reasons I will let you say for yourself.

I answered a question here which has been said before, which is on-topic and I also referenced HPS Shannon in my reply, while on the other hand you're here crying for no proper reason in an off-topic manner. Get a life and make a different thread, instead. If you don't like what I type, then you know where to look instead. So again - how does what you think about a member being, or not being, a particular Race have anything to do with Satan creating Asians and Blacks?
The potencial implications related to the topic of a person being of a certain race or not are obvious. Its in your power to deny my accusations so that settles it.

Regardless you should reread what HP Shannon wrote as it was not the same as your response as you stated. Really you should do it as this way I dont have to bump into your your same robotic response anymore, which you have been regurgitating for years. Further enforcing certain erroneous views.

Larissa666 said:
Bull Gotze said:
HPS Shannon said:

Who even said anything about how much people are gonna survive when the “crisis” comes? At least in this thread, that is?
I derailed from the OP within the context of my own answer.
But thats a weird intervention from you.
Maybe the hat also fits on you. If my accusations toward Mancy bother you, then you should let him defend himself.

Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:

The potencial implications related to the topic of a person being of a certain race or not are obvious. Its in your power to deny my accusations so that settles it.

Regardless you should reread what HP Shannon wrote as it was not the same as your response as you stated. Really you should do it as this way I dont have to bump into your your same robotic response anymore, which you have been regurgitating for years. Further enforcing certain erroneous views.
If you don't like it, then stop crying that you think I am not any particular Race, and correct me instead.

Bull Gotze said:
Larissa666 said:

I derailed from the OP within the context of my own answer.
But thats a weird intervention from you.
Maybe the hat also fits on you. If my accusations toward Mancy bother you, then you should let him defend himself.
Oh, so I'm a him now? Are you sure I'm not a her?

The only picture which I can think comes remotely close to what you are referring to is this one -

wfc72Lt.png

Is this the picture you mean? The the skin tone of the God in this picture has been explained before by HPHC; He is White, actually. If this is not the picture you mean, then I haven't a clue.

Bull Gotze said:
P.S. Regarding my "robotic responses" - how many different ways is there to say the same thing 6 million times to members? Seriously, come on. If you say "This is the truth, is it not?", that means one thing, but if you used the exact same words but in a different - "non-robotic" - order; "This is not the truth, is it?", then it has a different meaning entirely. How many ways can you say the same thing billions of times and still say it correctly? It might become mundane after a while, but forums are like that - to share, and repeat, information in an user-interactive, post-and-reply manner. Did you see sister johnson_akemi's replies? She used a much more "robotic" response with the FAQs; literally the exact same responses each time to members who asked questions, using copypasta from the FAQs in replies; and others have also used those FAQs, as well. Why not go and see those replies and complain about them?

If I am obnoxious, then realise that this is online and text and is very impersonal. Try seeing how and where I have a bit of fun and try to spice-up the forum a bit and to 'add balance' to the forum a bit - just above I said "copypasta", which might not be funny at all but is less-boring than saying "copy-and-paste". Maybe my humour is not to your taste, but you could play along, instead. As for my Race - it seriously doesn't matter...does it? What would anyone get out of pretending to be of a different Race (the jew being ignored, of course)? Unless they hate their own Race...but then that would mean they are very unwell in many different ways.

Remember - it takes all sorts. We don't all have to get on with each other, but being civil is very important. Of course, times and transits and events cause positive and negative things, and of course the interactivity between mine and yours and his and hers and ours and theirs all are encountered together here, but we all are working through things. I'll be honest, I thought smexy boy Aldrick was a bit of a hard man. I said that before to him, but then he replied, and I could have taken it one way or another, but I decided to try and be silly, and now I said something very recently which made him go "WtF?" and he lolled at what I said. As far as I can tell, he and I are OK. (By the way, I haven't seen any pictures of brother Aldrick, as far as I know; this is just the silly playfulness calling him 'smexy'.) Drama on forums, comments sections, etc., is inevitable - but we decide which 'end of the stick' to grab ahold of.

I don't know if I should apologise for you being upset with what I posted - do you think I intend to upset you, specifically and exactly, in my posts? Erm...that might be quite arrogant of you to think so... I just post as I post. HPHC is sarcastic and a bit pokey-proddy in his responses sometimes; is he obnoxious; or is it OK because he's a HP so he lives by a different set of rules on this forum? Is it obnoxious for me to call the jew a dirtyshitbitchjewkike? It's the jew, afterall! It's not "wrong" to hate your enemy - are we, you and I, enemies?... Untill you replied to me the first time here, I was oblivious to any potential problem or animosity.

FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:
P.S. Regarding my "robotic responses" - how many different ways is there to say the same thing 6 million times to members? Seriously, come on. If you say "This is the truth, is it not?", that means one thing, but if you used the exact same words but in a different - "non-robotic" - order; "This is not the truth, is it?", then it has a different meaning entirely. How many ways can you say the same thing billions of times and still say it correctly? It might become mundane after a while, but forums are like that - to share, and repeat, information in an user-interactive, post-and-reply manner. Did you see sister johnson_akemi's replies? She used a much more "robotic" response with the FAQs; literally the exact same responses each time to members who asked questions, using copypasta from the FAQs in replies; and others have also used those FAQs, as well. Why not go and see those replies and complain about them?

If I am obnoxious, then realise that this is online and text and is very impersonal. Try seeing how and where I have a bit of fun and try to spice-up the forum a bit and to 'add balance' to the forum a bit - just above I said "copypasta", which might not be funny at all but is less-boring than saying "copy-and-paste". Maybe my humour is not to your taste, but you could play along, instead. As for my Race - it seriously doesn't matter...does it? What would anyone get out of pretending to be of a different Race (the jew being ignored, of course)? Unless they hate their own Race...but then that would mean they are very unwell in many different ways.

Remember - it takes all sorts. We don't all have to get on with each other, but being civil is very important. Of course, times and transits and events cause positive and negative things, and of course the interactivity between mine and yours and his and hers and ours and theirs all are encountered together here, but we all are working through things. I'll be honest, I thought smexy boy Aldrick was a bit of a hard man. I said that before to him, but then he replied, and I could have taken it one way or another, but I decided to try and be silly, and now I said something very recently which made him go "WtF?" and he lolled at what I said. As far as I can tell, he and I are OK. (By the way, I haven't seen any pictures of brother Aldrick, as far as I know; this is just the silly playfulness calling him 'smexy'.) Drama on forums, comments sections, etc., is inevitable - but we decide which 'end of the stick' to grab ahold of.

I don't know if I should apologise for you being upset with what I posted - do you think I intend to upset you, specifically and exactly, in my posts? Erm...that might be quite arrogant of you to think so... I just post as I post. HPHC is sarcastic and a bit pokey-proddy in his responses sometimes; is he obnoxious; or is it OK because he's a HP so he lives by a different set of rules on this forum? Is it obnoxious for me to call the jew a dirtyshitbitchjewkike? It's the jew, afterall! It's not "wrong" to hate your enemy - are we, you and I, enemies?... Untill you replied to me the first time here, I was oblivious to any potential problem or animosity.
You deserve an apology , that is the picture yes. Now I can see in it you were actually referring to Amdusias, even though that doesnt resemble his
skin color. To be honest my reaction is due to the fact people will claim all sorts of things just to avoid certain racial realities. As an example you stating advancement is eternal which contradicts the concept of realization and that whites are more moral/spiritual completely disregarding the fact that our elevation grants us superior more subtle understanding and capability over anything as a race. And like I stated you repeatedly have been presenting this as fact.

Even I, being very far from the greatest supporter of Fancy (because you're an annoying attention whore and you seem to be proud of it which makes you two times more annoying from my point of view :roll: ), am shocked by the treatment he is getting over his answer on races. So much drama. /popcorn
Shall I meme and call it mercury retrograde. Saying it's mercury retrograde at this point its like saying "alcohol made me do it" after having had a dubious one night stand.. we all know it wasn't really the alcohol or mercury retrograde :lol: yeah, I assume responsibility for everything I wrote during this mercury retrograde. Maybe some stuff I wrote was inaccurate well that's life and Im not perfect and I made mistakes, I make mistakes, I'll make mistakes.. Anyways moving on. One thing about mercury retrograde is it seems to invert some behavioural things for better or worse. Im so talkative these days that I astound myself.

What's true however is that we should stop with the politically correct attributing some good traits to any race exclusive to others just so it feels like everyone is equals and "balanced" like a video game balancing "races" or "classes" of characters to make it all "fair and multiplayer balanced". This meme has lived far too long. Whites are very much capable of holding a sword (or assault rifle right now) and having all the necessary military discipline to form strong warriors. Having some spiritual qualities does not remove physical capabilities for instance. Besides, the quality of individual people can vary tremendously among any single gentile race. Not everyone is equal far from it. Simply let's say that yes the three gentile races were created by Satan. And really right now it doesn't matter what were His intentions or the circumstances for the creation of each race as much as we are in this deep shit together on this sinking ship (aka this planet) and we better work together because the enemy will win if we don't fight hard enough collectively, and the enemy likes to use races one against another to destroy us all.

LightAlgur said:
Looks like you got your self quiet an avid reader Mancy :lol:
Damn. I'd better set-up some social media profiles for them to follow me on!

Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:
Bull Gotze said:

You deserve an apology , that is the picture yes. Now I can see in it you were actually referring to Amdusias, even though that doesnt resemble his
skin color. To be honest my reaction is due to the fact people will claim all sorts of things just to avoid certain racial realities. As an example you stating advancement is eternal which contradicts the concept of realization and that whites are more moral/spiritual completely disregarding the fact that our elevation grants us superior more subtle understanding and capability over anything as a race. And like I stated you repeatedly have been presenting this as fact.
I did try and share this picture but then a Mod (I think HPHC) removed it due to me saying something about it which was incorrect...which was before he made that post clarifying the skin tone/colour matter. I am about 99.99999% certain I tried adding it as a post reply, but it might have been in my siggie...but I would still say it wouldn't have been in my siggie, though.

Well, it was Whites who ended slavery, Whites who created Animal Rights, Whites who created Technology to help improve lives... I would call this moral. I would also call it Spiritual because - as I say - Technology is like a Physical version of Spirituality. Take telepathy and the telephone, for example. So...

Sinistra said:
(because you're an annoying attention whore and you seem to be proud of it which makes you two times more annoying from my point of view :roll: )
Attention whore?! :lol: PMSL. Oh, deary me... If I was seeking attention, I'd be detailing my exaggerated exploits of heroic warrior-like conquest, fighting off greys and reptillians alike, who are 100 times more powerful than me at the moment... I doubt you will, but I'd request you tell me why you think that, with posts/details.

What's true however is that we should stop with the politically correct attributing some good traits to any race exclusive to others just so it feels like everyone is equals and "balanced" like a video game balancing "races" or "classes" of characters to make it all "fair and multiplayer balanced". This meme has lived far too long. Whites are very much capable of holding a sword (or assault rifle right now) and having all the necessary military discipline to form strong warriors. Having some spiritual qualities does not remove physical capabilities for instance. Besides, the quality of individual people can vary tremendously among any single gentile race. Not everyone is equal far from it.
Actually...I should have added things like "generally" and "on the surface it can be seen that..." to what I said before.

Simply let's say that yes the three gentile races were created by Satan.
Now that you say that, I think it would still be a topic of very much interest, and quite some confusion, for quite a long time.

Fancy sometimes makes me laugh in a good way, at other times impressed, and at others, his posts can give me almost what one can call a mini seizure, but all is fine in brotherhood.

But he has something elegant and a personal style, and this has saved him until now, and got him the golden medal of posting.

2558 posts didn't make themselves, he deserves a medal for this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fancy sometimes makes me laugh in a good way, at other times impressed, and at others, his posts can give me almost what one can call a mini seizure, but all is fine in brotherhood.

But he has something elegant and a personal style, and this has saved him until now, and got him the golden medal of posting.

Gotta admit I did crack a smirk a few times, but almost every other time I'm annoyed.

2558 posts were not made by themselves but by attention whoring, proving my point :cool:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Shit, man... :oops: Well, I do admit I do get things confused...

Saved me until now? That sounds like skating on the thin ice of the perma-ban hammer. :-/ I can remember you thought I was trolling once, ages ago. Maybe it was a bit of a silly question I asked, but yeah...

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Saved me until now? That sounds like skating on the thin ice of the perma-ban hammer. :-/ I can remember you thought I was trolling once, ages ago. Maybe it was a bit of a silly question I asked, but yeah...

Bruh, I didn't mean it like that, you're all fine, keep rocking it. I'm just picking you on a little, you're like poster king on the forums, if you haven't noticed.

You are not on any perma ban hammer skate, you're skating towards Swastika awesome.

Sinistra said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gotta admit I did crack a smirk a few times, but almost every other time I'm annoyed.

2558 posts were not made by themselves but by attention whoring, proving my point :cool:

Well you're also closing in your 666th post Sinistra so that isn't few either...LOL

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Bruh, I didn't mean it like that, you're all fine, keep rocking it. I'm just picking you on a little, you're like poster king on the forums, if you haven't noticed.

You are not on any perma ban hammer skate, you're skating towards Swastika awesome.
Aww. :lol: Sweet.

By the way, for those (((PC))) of you reading this, "post/attention-whoring" = "post-enthusiast".

FancyMancy said:

All talking about black and Asian whites. But the Incas and the real American races?

The Amerindian's of the America's are Asians racially many of them mention coming from Asian regions. Whites also lived in the America's traditionally from the start as well. There where ancient White tribes found still living on the Pacific coast even in the 18th century. There were many Natives of mixed racially appearance between White and Asian as well. You also have ancient Druid temples to Bel in Oklahoma with Ogham writing all over the walls which are hymns to Bel the Druid God. There are even temples to Anubis in Oklahoma. You have native tribes on the Atlantic coast who spoke Gaelic and lived in castles and had a social structure similar to the Celtic system. They also looked closer to European and you have blonde haired native princess and such. The oldest graves found in America also contain Whites as well and some Asian.

Elias Sebastian said:
FancyMancy said:

All talking about black and Asian whites. But the Incas and the real American races?
Based on that Mexicans are mixed, if I am not mistaken, I would assume Incas, Aztecs, Mayans were White but I don't know. White is the original, correct North American Race and I also thought South American.

FancyMancy said:
Elias Sebastian said:
FancyMancy said:

Based on that Mexicans are mixed, if I am not mistaken, I would assume Incas, Aztecs, Mayans were White but I don't know. White is the original, correct North American Race and I also thought South American.

in fact I can't understand why people in Argentina are almost all white. Or do they all have European origins?

Elias Sebastian said:
FancyMancy said:

They're asians...

Elias Sebastian said:
FancyMancy said:
Elias Sebastian said:

in fact I can't understand why people in Argentina are almost all white. Or do they all have European origins?
I'm not certain, I'm afraid. Someone else who knows should help you.

Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:
FancyMancy said:

They're asians...
They are not asians. The native South American tribes are actually closest related to Australian Aborigines, they share the same DNA. The only other people with this DNA are some tribes on some very rare Polynesian islands. I've seen Graham Hancock talking about this, and I think he wrote about it in his book called America Before.

Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:
FancyMancy said:

They're asians...

If you don't know don't write bullshit

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:
They're asians...
They are not asians. The native South American tribes are actually closest related to Australian Aborigines, they share the same DNA. The only other people with this DNA are some tribes on some very rare Polynesian islands. I've seen Graham Hancock talking about this, and I think he wrote about it in his book called America Before.
Just seen them on google, I pictured them asian but nein, they're black.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:
They're asians...

Really? Scholars tried to study the DNA of emperors who were considered elite Incas and descendants of the sun by the people. The emperors were like the pharaohs in Egypt worthy of created by the Sun God to create and ultimately rule the Inca empire for hundreds of years. The mummies of the emperors have been destroyed by the Spaniards and others have hidden secret places. Scholars have said that the origin of the Inca race will remain a mystery until they find the DNA of an emperor.

Aquarius said:
Just seen them on google, I pictured them asian but nein, they're black.
Remember, they spend basically their whole lives out in the bright sun and heat. That makes their skin darker. Other people in other parts of the world with that same DNA do not look as dark.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back