Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Link shortener services used to spread jos links

Fuchs

Hy would it be a good idear to use Link Shorten services like: https://bitly.com/ ?

exampel : https://bit.ly/2LV5xYg = https://www.ancient-forums.com/

maybe with a shortener service we can avoid youtube comments to be removed.

We could even fund the jos with the income of the links.

On the other hand the link shortener services could be jew controlled and they may delete the links.

And people may worry about viruses and thear like.

Whats your opinion about it?

For url-shortening I use https://tinyurl.com

From what I know it's completely free with no ads or anything, unlike bit.ly.
I used it for the links in my signature, as well.

People are sceptical about using them because http://www.site.com/randomlettersandnumbers could lead to anywhere, and even with the ability to check them, either with "preview.", for example, before the link, or by using a checker site, people are still too sceptical and also lazy.

I mentioned ages ago about using interstitial/in-line advert redirect links to make money for the JoS. People would just think we're yet another money-making scheme/scam, and information and knowledge and education is supposed to be free, so even if the consumer is not paying for it people would still complain.

Both of these things (too sceptical and too lazy, and also complaining about making money) are just reasons and excuses to not bother trying to learn the truth about things. Basically, for most braincucks, we need to be a billion percent amazing with exactly zero things "wrong", before they would accept it.

There are two ways to do this really well without the fear of unknown links.

The first one is by using a free DNS. For instance you can use noip.com to create a url which redirects to joyofsatan. You could also setup a number of .tk websites to redirect to specifc pages.

The second way Is to make your own url redirect service. This is surprisingly easy. Here are two articles

https://lifehacker.com/make-your-own-url-shortening-service-5335216

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/make-your-own-link-shortening-service/

FancyMancy said:
People are sceptical about using them because http://www.site.com/randomlettersandnumbers could lead to anywhere, and even with the ability to check them, either with "preview.", for example, before the link, or by using a checker site, people are still too sceptical and also lazy.

I mentioned ages ago about using interstitial/in-line advert redirect links to make money for the JoS. People would just think we're yet another money-making scheme/scam, and information and knowledge and education is supposed to be free, so even if the consumer is not paying for it people would still complain.

Both of these things (too sceptical and too lazy, and also complaining about making money) are just reasons and excuses to not bother trying to learn the truth about things. Basically, for most braincucks, we need to be a billion percent amazing with exactly zero things "wrong", before they would accept it.

we could build a free astro readings lottery, everyone who is active in what today needs get a monthly chance to win one free reading. just a random thought about to use the generated money. But i gess you have a point, with the statement people would rather think we are money-making scheme/scam. :roll:

Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:

we could build a free astro readings lottery, everyone who is active in what today needs get a monthly chance to win one free reading. just a random thought about to use the generated money. But i gess you have a point, with the statement people would rather think we are money-making scheme/scam. :roll:
HPHC and Lydia are providing a service for those who don't want to, or find it too difficult to, learn and do their Astrology themselves - plus this way it can be done much sooner than learning that discipline and then figuring it out for yourself. The alternative to paying either or both of these is to learn it and do it yourself; the information is available freely (when the dirtyshitbitchjewkike doesn't try to remove it), and for zero charge, but these two are providing a service and no-one is forced to use that service.

Even with this what I just said, which is not even an argument but is plain and obvious and clear to see, I still expect some to bitch, whinge and cry that we're no better than jewsus who just wants all of your money while you're dirt poor. The difference is we provide all for free, which includes money-making/earning workings - which are also provided for free. Still, I expect some would try to "argue" regardless, but by that point they'd just be stupid trolls/braincucks and not worth paying attention to nor wasting any time on.

FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:

HPHC and Lydia are providing a service for those who don't want to, or find it too difficult to, learn and do their Astrology themselves - plus this way it can be done much sooner than learning that discipline and then figuring it out for yourself. The alternative to paying either or both of these is to learn it and do it yourself; the information is available freely (when the dirtyshitbitchjewkike doesn't try to remove it), and for zero charge, but these two are providing a service and no-one is forced to use that service.

Even with this what I just said, which is not even an argument but is plain and obvious and clear to see, I still expect some to bitch, whinge and cry that we're no better than jewsus who just wants all of your money while you're dirt poor. The difference is we provide all for free, which includes money-making/earning workings - which are also provided for free. Still, I expect some would try to "argue" regardless, but by that point they'd just be stupid trolls/braincucks and not worth paying attention to nor wasting any time on.

If they would want to make money with it they would ad a zero at the prices.

Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:

If they would want to make money with it they would ad a zero at the prices.
Yeah, that's very true. It's a service a person (or in this case, two persons) is/are providing. People expect to get everything for free on a silver plate. Wait - that sounds like the jew; you doing all the work and the jew doing nothing...and then charging you a lot for it! The jew poisoned the Goyim.

FancyMancy said:

No, actually, there is a lot to astrology that is not available for free anywhere. A lot of info that HPHC and I put in our readings, you are not going to find anywhere. A lot of stuff will be like what is on the Azazel's Astrology section, but there is more to our readings.

You can do a basic reading for yourself from info online, but unless you have intuition and knowledge that comes from sources other than the internet and books, you're only at a beginner level. So don't go around downplaying what we do. You've made this post often before, which goes to show just how clueless you are when it comes to spiritual disciplines.

Yeah, it can all be found online... :roll:

No, I do not provide it for bored people, but even for others who are advanced or have knowledge in the art to learn.

The idea that astrology or any of this is easy is as easy as the kids who think they have read all the theory at school and in 6 months they will be millionaires.

Theory < Practice.

In theory, anyone can open a book and read how surgery is done, in practice, very few people can do it, even fewer can do it successfully, and the best surgeons on all of it may not exceed a handful of people.

I also could read Azazels Astrooogy section, or get a book, but I purchased insight into a person wiser than me with 25 years of astrology background in doing my natal chart, HPS Maxine. This is only one example. I ordered also from Lydia, but Lydia do not try to find who it is as I ordered through someone else. They had extremely helpful insights.

The idea that anyone can do anything is hopeful, but infantile. I can study music now and learn it by the book but I may never become Jimmy Hendrix or Slash or Wagner and I am fine with this personally, I can still buy their music or go to their concerts, for example.

Astrology requires talent, and this is also in the natal chart of someone.

In the same way you open up web md and look up symptoms but have no idea WTF is going on,its the same to open up an astrology book and look at a chart. Those who want this for a discipline should focus on consciousness and on recognizing first if they have a talent or true desire or not to achieve a better understanding.

Basic astrology is great to learn. All disciplines on the basic level are easy to attain and one can do it, basic knowledge is basic. As its easy to read a manual to a spaceship and think you can fly it easily, it gets deeper as one goes on.

Astrologers can also have specializations. For example Solar Returns, Predictive, and many other things.

Lydia said:
FancyMancy said:

No, actually, there is a lot to astrology that is not available for free anywhere. A lot of info that HPHC and I put in our readings, you are not going to find anywhere. A lot of stuff will be like what is on the Azazel's Astrology section, but there is more to our readings.

You can do a basic reading for yourself from info online, but unless you have intuition and knowledge that comes from sources other than the internet and books, you're only at a beginner level. So don't go around downplaying what we do. You've made this post often before, which goes to show just how clueless you are when it comes to spiritual disciplines.

Yeah, it can all be found online... :roll:
I didn't say that every single bit and part of Astrology is on the JoS site and that - and only that - is what is available. I wasn't downplaying anything at all. My point is about the JoS not being a money-grabbing bunch of people who just want money at the expense of anyone's safety and betterment. I didn't say that every single bit and thing is on the JoS sites about everything, and I have also admitted already that Astrology is difficult. I also know that intuition is an important factor - that you can't learn everything from a textbook. Thanks very much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back