Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips for Telekenisis

ZmajEriksson

I recently started experimenting with telekinesis but I'm making no progress that I can see and I followed the instructions but I have no idea if I'm doing it right. Does anyone have any advice or helpful tip I can use to actually make it work?

ZmajEriksson said:
I recently started experimenting with telekinesis but I'm making no progress that I can see and I followed the instructions but I have no idea if I'm doing it right. Does anyone have any advice or helpful tip I can use to actually make it work?
Look this is really advanced, if you don't have a strong aura and chakras you are probabily not going to do it.

ZmajEriksson said:

The first step of telekinesis is using your aura to move an object. This take a strong aura and lots of energy. This also takes time. Just like body building takes time. One does not simply bench press 300lbs right away. You start with low intensity and make your way up. The JOS page for telekinesis even says that it could take many weeks to months to make progress as this ability has been atrophied and that unless one is born with the right disposition or had developed said abilities in the past life you wont be able to do it right from the beginning.

Take it slow and don't rush. It takes focus, intent, and power. Build up your energies through daily meditation. Add telekinesis practice to your sessions as well and put it at the end because your energies should be higher than at the beginning. If you can feel your aura then will it to move the object. Eventually it will happen as long as you put in the effort to it.

ZmajEriksson said:

try to get the [_The Hexagradior] pdf file, telekinesis works with your ether body. there are several exercises explaned in the file.

Fuchs said:
ZmajEriksson said:

try to get the [_The Hexagradior] pdf file, telekinesis works with your ether body. there are several exercises explaned in the file.

Can you give a link?

before you attempt telekenisis you should be able to put out fire with your aura. Try that first.

ZmajEriksson said:
Fuchs said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Can you give a link?

no sry, but maybe if you make a extra post someone could provide it.
or give me a proton mail adress and I will send it to you.

ZmajEriksson said:
Fuchs said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Can you give a link?

and if you succeed in achiving it, please don´t tell any body.

From the
The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan:

"But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises.

Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. "

Fuchs said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Fuchs said:

Can you give a link?

no sry, but maybe if you make a extra post someone could provide it.
or give me a proton mail adress and I will send it to you.
Found this in an old archive of mine. Didn't read it personally but the title seems to match. https://www.dropbox.com/s/89yz7j89f26f1ns/-The%20Hexagradior.pdf?dl=1

Continue working on your chakras and connecting energy pathways. Continue working on energy manipulation and Practice with a psi wheel. I've gained improvement by doing these things

You can easily make one with a needle or toothpick and a piece of paper.

Just keep doing your daily meditation routine along with it and eventually you'll reach a certain point. You have to gradually build up to this process but use your intuition, if you "feel" like you're ready to practice it then keep working on it. As you empower yourself your dormant Siddhis are opened up but depending on what you've accomplished in past lives some are opened quite easier and faster and you'll have a feeling of inner confidence with some abilities.

I haven't practiced telekinesis in particular but I tried electrokinesis which is actually a common ability that an SS can achieve by causing a bio-electric pulse to interfere with electronics, but this one time I focused on a small LED and made it turn off for awhile and it was the first time I tried doing anything like that but I had a feeling that I could do it because of keeping up with my routine and was having an energy buzz at the time. The same with many things which came to me as a surprise.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Syntax said:
before you attempt telekenisis you should be able to put out fire with your aura. Try that first.

I thought pyrokinesis was harder than telekinesis?

Putting out fire with your aura is different from pyrokinesis. The process of using your aura to put out a fire is done by absorbing the fire element with black(black absorbs) and the fire dies does. The reason I mentioned this is because you need a strong aura to do the fire extinguish and telekinesis is done soly with the aura.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pyrokinesis.html

The putting out fire trick can be used as an indicator if your aura is powerful enough to interact with the physical.

Syntax said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Syntax said:

I thought pyrokinesis was harder than telekinesis?

Putting out fire with your aura is different from pyrokinesis. The process of using your aura to put out a fire is done by absorbing the fire element with black(black absorbs) and the fire dies does. The reason I mentioned this is because you need a strong aura to do the fire extinguish and telekinesis is done soly with the aura.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pyrokinesis.html

The putting out fire trick can be used as an indicator if your aura is powerful enough to interact with the physical.

Okay thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back