Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help advanced meditation question

Worrioress999

Hi everyone!

When I dedicated my self, I started meditation daily but after three weeks of much runic meditations , I had to some issues , hard issues where I couldn't meditate anymore.
After I started again meditations, every thing was fine until I started again vibrating specific runes I vibrated before but very unfortunately, all of the energy was lost and no longer vibrating the runes was powerful , it's like I'm doing nothing.
How and what can I do to restore runes energy?
Hail Satan!

You probably fried yourself. You said you're new and only meditating for 3 weeks, and going high reps with the runes? This has happened to many other SS.

It's not that the runes are less powerful now, it's that you fried your senses and can't feel them any more. A brand new member to JoS immediately doing lots of runic vibrations, is the exact same as a heavily obese person trying out for the olympics immediately without getting into better shape first.

Power meditation is not a joke, you can cause serious damage to yourself. We have one member who did too many vibrations and gave himself Torrette syndrome. Someone else wound up in a mental hospital. Power meditation is meant to improve your life and advance your soul, but it is serious business and needs to be taken seriously, so don't rush it.

Take it slow with meditating, build yourself up.

You mean the energy buzz one feels after the vibrations?

Which runes were you using?

How many times were they vibrated (if wishes to be disclosed}?

Was it the same amount of vibrations everyday?

Did you do any yoga during those 3 weeks?

My apologies for the questions, I’m just a little curious.

Marss said:
Hi everyone!

When I dedicated my self, I started meditation daily but after three weeks of much runic meditations , I had to some issues , hard issues where I couldn't meditate anymore.
After I started again meditations, every thing was fine until I started again vibrating specific runes I vibrated before but very unfortunately, all of the energy was lost and no longer vibrating the runes was powerful , it's like I'm doing nothing.
How and what can I do to restore runes energy?
Hail Satan!

With daily runic workings in particular (such as an AoP), to add on to Lydia's post, you should start with a lower number and slowly work your way up to higher reps as you can handle more energy. But if you are new, you really should start with the 40 days meditation program before doing any heavy workings, even working with runes too often. Your chakras should be mostly open.

https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

The only way to fix where you are now is to go back to square one and start at day one of this meditation program and take things slowly. If you have problems in your life that you would need to solve with a working, ask Satan to help you with it since you are new.

Best of luck, we're here if you have any questions.

I'm thankful to all of your responses.

I used Ansuz ( Icelandic version) 108 repetitions. the energy buzz is great when meditating, but the runes are far less powerful than before I'll ask my GD for help but if anyone of you guys knows how to fix this I'll really appreciate your help.

Lydia said:
You probably fried yourself. You said you're new and only meditating for 3 weeks, and going high reps with the runes? This has happened to many other SS.

It's not that the runes are less powerful now, it's that you fried your senses and can't feel them any more. A brand new member to JoS immediately doing lots of runic vibrations, is the exact same as a heavily obese person trying out for the olympics immediately without getting into better shape first.

Power meditation is not a joke, you can cause serious damage to yourself. We have one member who did too many vibrations and gave himself Torrette syndrome. Someone else wound up in a mental hospital. Power meditation is meant to improve your life and advance your soul, but it is serious business and needs to be taken seriously, so don't rush it.

Take it slow with meditating, build yourself up.

I understand now, but what can I do so my senses can feel them again?

I suggest using the Gothic version.

Marss said:
I'm thankful to all of your responses.

I used Ansuz ( Icelandic version) 108 repetitions. the energy buzz is great when meditating, but the runes are far less powerful than before I'll ask my GD for help but if anyone of you guys knows how to fix this I'll really appreciate your help.

...but does that mean that low reps are not effective or are they effective?

I know Sanskrit is very potent and the Runes being based on constellations as well as different languages have their own great powers.

But I always hear people state if you wish to create an effect high reps are needed.

Reason I ask is just the other day I decided to perform low reps on my third eye. I know we meditate on the 7 main plus 3rd and pineal but I decided just to focus on third and pineal. And it's only 9 reps and that doesn't seem like much Thaum/Gaum vibrations.

So if this person blew himself up with high reps from not pumping up his mind, body, and soul with more softer meditations like spinning, hatha, kundalini, etc.etc. then would for someone like myself need higher reps?

...or is it better just to keep going for a long time with low reps. I guess what I'm trying to state is what is a litmus test for raising vibrations to a higher amount, at what point?

@Lydia
may I ask too, does invoking the elements helps in this? ( specifically Water )?

and what can I do to fix this problem with my senses so I can feel with them again???

Thanks in advance .

@Marss- If it was caused by over-stimulation, they will come back with some rest, and slowly build up again. the other SS who did this took a few weeks to a month to be able to feel the effects again. Only invoke elements if you need them, or low breath amounts for experimentation as it is recommended on JoS. Have you done HP HoodedCobra's 40 day program? That is a good place to start for new members, as it safely gets you used to higher amounts of meditation.

@Gear- People on medications like yours might never be able to feel the effects of meditations. Those medications alter the brain, which is why it is warned on JoS to be careful meditating if you are on medications. Drugs, including pharmaceutical, clash with spirituality, which is why they are pushed on Gentiles so much. Somebody on pharmaceutical medications is not going to be able to advance spiritually very much, there will come a time when anyone on them will have to get off, and spend some time healing, before they can have real results like the rest of us.

I agree with Lydia. It sounds like a case of burn out.

The potency of the runes caught me by surprise first time I used them as well. Best of luck recovering, mate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back