Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is a "higher self"?

Syntax

I have always wondered what this thing is. New age people are always speaking about. "The higher self this. The higher self that". What exactly is this thing they are speaking about in terms of actuality? I have searched the forums and I am unable to find anything. Is there some actual meaning behind this or is it just foolishness?

That is the christian "god" it's how new age is connected with and the same thing as christianity. Train them to try to connect their souls into some larger alien force above themselves.

You are your whole self already, so there is no extra one higher. You may just need to get better at sensing and working with every part of yourself. Any blockage between your conscious/senses and some part of yourself does not mean that there is some seperate you around you that you have to connect yourself into, like the alien computer programmed cloud of energy that is christian "god". Just means some of your senses need to get better, like if you sat on your leg and it got numb. That wouldn't mean that your leg is some seperate higher self other than the regular you, it is still just part of your whole self. Same with the astral, astral is not some separate higher self of the 3 dimensional physical things. Physical and astral are interconnected parts of the same whole self that is all the universe.

The whole idea that these things are seperate and one is some higher hard to access one, it only exists to purposefully create a blockage and seperation there. The "higher self" idea categorizes and splits that part of you apart from your consciousness in your mind. It's all about the mindset. Even this subconscious categorisation is enough to block people apart from sensing the psychic part of themselves. The right and healthy way to think about it is that every part of yourself is always interconnected with every other part of yourself, like that your body and soul are two interconnected manifestations of the same thing, so there is no seperation between them. If it's hard to feel some part of yourself, than lay there and feel it until the connection of those senses strengthens. Fix the problem by fixing the problem, not by affirming the bad blockages by saying they are 2 seperate different selfs.

With new age its just mumbo jumbo to promote their denial of materialism. New age has a lot of corrupted concepts. But in reality it would be sort of your real individuality freed of your false conceptions and beliefs that result from brainwashing, mass mind, your current life conditions etc. Its the soul part thats preserved between reincarnations. When you meditate normally you only get access to your subconscious and you can reprogram it. The higher self can't be accessed easily. With Magnum Opus apparently you are supposed to fuse your "normal self" into your higher self.. dissolving all the trash and misconceptions and becoming really who you are. Remembering your past lives as well since they get stored as memories in the higher self. The higher self does permeate down in a way. Such as one's soul being satanic they will get drawn back to Satan and the Gods in some way. Its permeating down from the higher self. Also this is why kikes can never be anything other then kikes. Even the "best" kikes' real nature is still that of kike and as such they will always end up acting like kikes and backstabbing us. Its hard programmed in their soul and nature to hate Satan and His people.

Grant Morrison, the "father of chaos magic" who got abducted by aliens at Kathmandu, said your true self is you outside time space in the fifth dimension.

Sinistra said:
With new age its just mumbo jumbo to promote their denial of materialism. New age has a lot of corrupted concepts. But in reality it would be sort of your real individuality freed of your false conceptions and beliefs that result from brainwashing, mass mind, your current life conditions etc. Its the soul part thats preserved between reincarnations. When you meditate normally you only get access to your subconscious and you can reprogram it. The higher self can't be accessed easily. With Magnum Opus apparently you are supposed to fuse your "normal self" into your higher self.. dissolving all the trash and misconceptions and becoming really who you are. Remembering your past lives as well since they get stored as memories in the higher self. The higher self does permeate down in a way. Such as one's soul being satanic they will get drawn back to Satan and the Gods in some way. Its permeating down from the higher self. Also this is why kikes can never be anything other then kikes. Even the "best" kikes' real nature is still that of kike and as such they will always end up acting like kikes and backstabbing us. Its hard programmed in their soul and nature to hate Satan and His people.

That's funny. I was attempting to teach my mother the difference between Satanic, Gentile, and jewish souls the other day. She was not understanding why I hated jews so much.So l I told her about how jews are the enemies of gentiles and talking about Satan vs the reptilian scum and the history revolving around it. She eventually understood which I am glad but the gist was.

"There are three types of souls. Satanic, Gentile, Jewish. A Satanic soul is a soul which is under Satan and has his will within it. A gentile soul is most of the souls within this world, You, the neighbors, Etc. A Jewish soul is a soul which is under the enemies of Satan and carries their will within it.To understand my hatred for them you need to understand that Blood is light. Blood caries the life and energy of the person who has it. If you look at the jews they constantly commit blood sacrifice. It's everywhere in the bible. Satanists respect all life which belongs on earth and animals are extremely sacred. A gentile/Satanic soul cannot survive within a jewish body. The reason is that the jewish blood fights with the soul. If one was to be born with a gentile soul and a jewish body. The blood and soul would fight each other until the person died. A jewish soul cannot survive within a gentile body for the same reason. Jews and Gentiles natural enemies. Satan is the creator of gentiles and Satans enemies are the creators of jews. Satanic souls are those who eventually come to learn the truth as they are drawn to Satan and are compelled to fight the enemy. A Satanist looks at a jew and cannot help but want to kill them. While a jew looks at every being except itself and wants to kill them. They are parasites and cannot be trusted. No matter what face a jew puts on it always has ulterior motives. ETC ETC ETC"

And I sat out there and talked to her about it for a good 30 minutes or so and she finally understood.

Thank you for your post my friend.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Grant Morrison, the "father of chaos magic" who got abducted by aliens at Kathmandu, said your true self is you outside time space in the fifth dimension.

That sounds like some crazy mumbo jumbo type shit. Was he on lsd or something?

Also beautiful pfp.

Its a Kabbalistic concept that relates to what the Shema does its about connecting the mind into the thought form of YHVH and how this larger vortex of energy then guides the individual and how its programmed to act. Kabbalah magic has ritual instructions on how to create this higher self that relate to creating the connection or higher self into the thought form. This is one of the things that drove Crowley mad.

The "higher self" is just a fancy way of saying the enlightened mind. The heightened consciousness that comes with spiritual elevation. When one cleanses the self of karma and hangups and opens up the psychic centers one reaches higher levels of being. The true self emerges. The you at the soul level.

Syntax said:
Sinistra said:

That's funny. I was attempting to teach my mother the difference between Satanic, Gentile, and jewish souls the other day. She was not understanding why I hated jews so much.So l I told her about how jews are the enemies of gentiles and talking about Satan vs the reptilian scum and the history revolving around it. She eventually understood which I am glad but the gist was.

"There are three types of souls. Satanic, Gentile, Jewish. A Satanic soul is a soul which is under Satan and has his will within it. A gentile soul is most of the souls within this world, You, the neighbors, Etc. A Jewish soul is a soul which is under the enemies of Satan and carries their will within it.To understand my hatred for them you need to understand that Blood is light. Blood caries the life and energy of the person who has it. If you look at the jews they constantly commit blood sacrifice. It's everywhere in the bible. Satanists respect all life which belongs on earth and animals are extremely sacred. A gentile/Satanic soul cannot survive within a jewish body. The reason is that the jewish blood fights with the soul. If one was to be born with a gentile soul and a jewish body. The blood and soul would fight each other until the person died. A jewish soul cannot survive within a gentile body for the same reason. Jews and Gentiles natural enemies. Satan is the creator of gentiles and Satans enemies are the creators of jews. Satanic souls are those who eventually come to learn the truth as they are drawn to Satan and are compelled to fight the enemy. A Satanist looks at a jew and cannot help but want to kill them. While a jew looks at every being except itself and wants to kill them. They are parasites and cannot be trusted. No matter what face a jew puts on it always has ulterior motives. ETC ETC ETC"

And I sat out there and talked to her about it for a good 30 minutes or so and she finally understood.

Satanists are gentiles. In a way, simply gentiles who are more in touch with where they are coming from. Satan and the Gods put us to work (and our side needs all the work we can, we are at war) and we get a lot of benefits for ourselves as well. But Satanist isn't exactly a closed group over time. Sure some souls are very Satanic and may even have occult powers. There are degrees of loyalty, of knowledge, of advancement, of power etc. There is no "equality" in nature. Many were misguided in various degrees, might end up working for the Gods in some degree. Some dedicate, some don't. Some fall off from their own mistakes and go into becoming junkies or xtian idiots again. Ultimately its important to stress it, that Spiritual Satanists are not cultists or religious freaks, but simply gentiles who have consciously decided to get in touch with where and Who they are coming from. We have returned home, so to say. In a world of lies at all levels, we are seekers of Truth. And dedication takes courage and work takes effort. We are humans and people have their own problems or failures but we keep trying that's what makes us Satanists. Thats the Satanic Spirit.

Yes jews are not gentiles. They are basically hostile alien invaders that are trying to destroy us. They are not even a human race, they are an alien specie in reality and not humans. But this wouldnt make sense to most people so we go calling them a race. Which is kind of accurate, they are specific genetic bloodlines, not a religious group, thats simply a front they put to dupe some gentiles into giving them more leeway to do their crimes. They also, contrary to us, have basiclaly no individuality and always end up acting like jews... the eternal jew. Thats because at the soul level they are part of a hive in a sense. Their creators, did not give them real free will, or real freedom. But since they are designed to infiltrate and takeover host planets, they must "pass" as the inhabitants, and so they may seem to be individuals and they may not seem superficially like an obvious "we are here and we will assimilate you all" borg hive. But the borg hive is there, simply behind the curtains., behind the masquerade.

Syntax said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Also beautiful pfp.
He used drugs in the past, even when he was abducted but not hallucinogens. He's a weird guy but I like him because he introduced me to magic which made me find the JoS.
In my profile picture is Furfur, my Guardian Demon. She's too pretty.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Syntax said:
Sinistra said:
Did she actually understand and agree with you? Or just pretended to so you would calm down and stop talking about it?

She seems to understand but other times not. My mother is a very manipulative person. Eventually when I can leave and am financially stable enough I will and never look back. I believe she may just be lying about understanding but she also seems interested at times.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its a Kabbalistic concept that relates to what the Shema does its about connecting the mind into the thought form of YHVH and how this larger vortex of energy then guides the individual and how its programmed to act. Kabbalah magic has ritual instructions on how to create this higher self that relate to creating the connection or higher self into the thought form. This is one of the things that drove Crowley mad.

I see that makes sense. Idiots often talk about the "higher self" being some borged out super "chill being" I wanted to ask in this thread before I started studying any material involving the "higher self" so that I actually understood what it was. Thank you for your response.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
The "higher self" is just a fancy way of saying the enlightened mind. The heightened consciousness that comes with spiritual elevation. When one cleanses the self of karma and hangups and opens up the psychic centers one reaches higher levels of being. The true self emerges. The you at the soul level.

I see. Thank you for your response my friend.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Syntax said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Also beautiful pfp.
He used drugs in the past, even when he was abducted but not hallucinogens. He's a weird guy but I like him because he introduced me to magic which made me find the JoS.

Ah I see. It sounds like a similar situation. An author by the name of Robert Bruce brought me into spirituality. Although Robert has a lot of idiot ideas that are harmful such as "talking to angels" and this shit about about the "higher self" All this other conveluted idiocy but there is some truth between the lies if that makes sense. Also yes Furfur is very beautiful consider your profile picture :)

Sinistra said:
Syntax said:
Sinistra said:

Satanists are gentiles. In a way, simply gentiles who are more in touch with where they are coming from. Satan and the Gods put us to work (and our side needs all the work we can, we are at war) and we get a lot of benefits for ourselves as well. But Satanist isn't exactly a closed group over time. Sure some souls are very Satanic and may even have occult powers. There are degrees of loyalty, of knowledge, of advancement, of power etc. There is no "equality" in nature. Many were misguided in various degrees, might end up working for the Gods in some degree. Some dedicate, some don't. Some fall off from their own mistakes and go into becoming junkies or xtian idiots again. Ultimately its important to stress it, that Spiritual Satanists are not cultists or religious freaks, but simply gentiles who have consciously decided to get in touch with where and Who they are coming from. We have returned home, so to say. In a world of lies at all levels, we are seekers of Truth. And dedication takes courage and work takes effort. We are humans and people have their own problems or failures but we keep trying that's what makes us Satanists. Thats the Satanic Spirit.

Yes jews are not gentiles. They are basically hostile alien invaders that are trying to destroy us. They are not even a human race, they are an alien specie in reality and not humans. But this wouldnt make sense to most people so we go calling them a race. Which is kind of accurate, they are specific genetic bloodlines, not a religious group, thats simply a front they put to dupe some gentiles into giving them more leeway to do their crimes. They also, contrary to us, have basiclaly no individuality and always end up acting like jews... the eternal jew. Thats because at the soul level they are part of a hive in a sense. Their creators, did not give them real free will, or real freedom. But since they are designed to infiltrate and takeover host planets, they must "pass" as the inhabitants, and so they may seem to be individuals and they may not seem superficially like an obvious "we are here and we will assimilate you all" borg hive. But the borg hive is there, simply behind the curtains., behind the masquerade.

Thank you. I need to study more before teaching people about it. I appreciate the time you have spent typing this to better inform me. Thank you.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
The "higher self" is just a fancy way of saying the enlightened mind.
Not to mention it is also to instill in you that you are a low, simple, humble, pridless, self-esteem-less, self-worth-less, tragic shit Goy who is nothing and not high. Oh - hence why thy shall go fourth - and twenty - inhaling in the name of the lighter, the brand and the holy smoke, teaching others hash I have taughten you, bwoooiii! Dat's sum gud shit. Jeeaah!

TopoftheAbyss said:

Sorry for raising this post after so long, just ran a search looking for information on Furfur.

Just the other day I saw your profile picture and thought she looked a lot like a Goddess I'd seen once. I didn't know Her name yet, had my suspicions but only today I reached the conclusion that She was Furfur. I don't know why She came to me on that day, it was actually around the same time you posted this reply, month more month less. I only know I kinda fell in love when I saw Her. :lol: So yes, your picture is a really close representation of Her.

Would you mind sharing more on Her if you know something unlisted in the JoS? I plan to get to know her much more. Read in another post that someone thinks she "is" also Leraje. :/ That makes no sense to me, honestly, as there's 72 Demons in the Goetia and two names referring to the same one would mean there's less than that number.. also, they felt different when I saw them. Only met them both very briefly but I could tell they were not the same Goddess. Both awesome and beautiful, but different in so many things.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Sorry for raising this post after so long, just ran a search looking for information on Furfur.

Just the other day I saw your profile picture and thought she looked a lot like a Goddess I'd seen once. I didn't know Her name yet, had my suspicions but only today I reached the conclusion that She was Furfur. I don't know why She came to me on that day, it was actually around the same time you posted this reply, month more month less. I only know I kinda fell in love when I saw Her. :lol: So yes, your picture is a really close representation of Her.

Would you mind sharing more on Her if you know something unlisted in the JoS? I plan to get to know her much more. Read in another post that someone thinks she "is" also Leraje. :/ That makes no sense to me, honestly, as there's 72 Demons in the Goetia and two names referring to the same one would mean there's less than that number.. also, they felt different when I saw them. Only met them both very briefly but I could tell they were not the same Goddess. Both awesome and beautiful, but different in so many things.

Sorry, I don't know more than it has already been stated in here.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Lerajie and Furfur are not the same person.

HP Mageson666 said:

Did he really go mad or was just acting?
I know he is really complex character, if you study the O.T.O you will find that they practice acting out different personalities at different times. René Guenon claimed Crowley was a secret advisor to Hitler in the time he facked his own death with the help of the potuguese poet Fernando Pessoa(which is said to be a mystic nationalist).

Pramantha said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I know he is really complex character, if you study the O.T.O you will find that they practice acting out different personalities at different times. René Guenon claimed Crowley was a secret advisor to Hitler in the time he facked his own death with the help of the potuguese poet Fernando Pessoa(which is said to be a mystic nationalist).
Crowley was an advisor to Churchill trying to curse Hitler. Crowley was some insane christian, all he ever did was use all kinds of drugs and read pages of old jewish curses.

Pramantha said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Crowley was an advisor to Churchill trying to curse Hitler. Crowley was some insane christian, all he ever did was use all kinds of drugs and read pages of old jewish curses.

I know about the Churchill an "V of victory" story and everything. What I meant was that you never know when he is telling the truth.

Lerajie and Furfur are not the same person.

Was already pretty sure of this, it wouldn't make much sense if it was true and HP Maxine wouldn't have stated this obvious thing in the JoS Demons pages.. they do have some similarities, like power over love and wind, but that's about it I guess. This still helped me understand some things by myself and opening my eyes to new possibilities.

Thanks for your answer. :)

I refer to the Little General in my pants as my "Higher self"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back