Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology testimony for Hp Hoodedcobra

Catz666

I just received my numerology report from hp Hoodedcobra. I never liked my first name and always wished for something else, but the meaning of all the letters combined really explains some things about me that astrology didnt. Its almost like we are born with our charts, and then our names give an addition to it. The fist letter of my name is of a zodiac sign that I dont have in my chart, but have always noticed in how I am in some ways.

And my last name really explains things about my family. The first letter corresponds to a sign that many of my relaitves have in there charts, and a middle letter that stands out when your pronounce it (its the same letters twice ) explains some events and habits in my families lives, going back generations, its a sign that none of us have but we had life events of what it rules. Really cool.

Thank you for this service Hp :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am delighted to have helped and much thanks for your post.
I'd like someone such as urself to read my chart are u still doing this and would it work for in terms of payment as in South African regardless of payment being in US dollars ?

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am delighted to have helped and much thanks for your post.
I'd like someone such as urself to read my chart are u still doing this and would it work for in terms of payment as in South African regardless of payment being in US dollars ?

So far so good with SA, no problems whatsoever. You have to have a paypal for this though, as currently I accept nothing else for security reasons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back