White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius
Posts: 3561

White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Pretty good read, especially for Americans, but his words apply for those living in Europe too because of the recent rapefugee crysis.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby sip » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Yes sir I agree!!

I never knew of who he was until HP Mageson wrote of him years ago. I actually just picked up 'This Time the World' and it a great read. ALL of his material is transforming...

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby sip » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:44 pm

also, have you ever read Francis Parker Yockey's "Imperium"?

That is next on my list.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Rockwell was both a stunning speaker and a writer, and also Klassen. These are two of my personal favorites, both because they were atheists and denying the eternal juden of christianity, but also because they have impeccable natural logic. Both of them were also high genius and it's evident in their writings.

The case of Klassen is that he threw some rants about Veganism or a little hate, but this was the case back then, Black Panthers and others did the same, but unironically, they would go into the meetings or speeches of Rockwell to listen to them and share information. They knew (((who))) was the real enemy.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Aquarius
Posts: 3561

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:44 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Black Panthers and others did the same, but unironically, they would go into the meetings or speeches of Rockwell to listen to them and share information. They knew (((who))) was the real enemy.

So these communist niggers knew about jews but still were communists? Now that's some low iq shit....
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1006
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Lydia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:35 pm

I'm 10 pages in and have much fuel for RTR's... thanks Aquarius for bringing this book up, I had it downloaded from Satan's Library a while ago but it was further down on my list queue, but started it this morning.

How much humanity has degenerated... and most people don't even realize it! So much "tolerance" to disgusting "art" and crimes... it's sickening.

Aquarius
Posts: 3561

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:52 pm

Lydia wrote:I'm 10 pages in and have much fuel for RTR's... thanks Aquarius for bringing this book up, I had it downloaded from Satan's Library a while ago but it was further down on my list queue, but started it this morning.

How much humanity has degenerated... and most people don't even realize it! So much "tolerance" to disgusting "art" and crimes... it's sickening.
Yes, from reading it I came to understand that many of the problems we face to day are very similar if not the same as in the 1960s. I thought those were better times but I guess not.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:18 am

Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Black Panthers and others did the same, but unironically, they would go into the meetings or speeches of Rockwell to listen to them and share information. They knew (((who))) was the real enemy.

So these communist niggers knew about jews but still were communists? Now that's some low iq shit....


Aquarius, does it make you feel better to just keep using the N word so freely like that?

I'm offended at your views and I am sure the other black SS here are, the black panther party though communists were engaged in their community for the better, they were educated, valued ordered and structure, were well trained and worked for the betterment of their race as a whole and to facilitate the end of gang warfare, they even were well aware of the benefits of acupuncture to heal drug addiction and tried to impliment that in specific hospitals.

As far as my knowledge, the black panther party did not know the entire truth about the Jews and from my knowledge werent aware of the racial differences between them and whites. I doubt communists such as the black panther party would be giving into nationalist views.

They were flawed but they werent low IQ niggers. You got that?

You can educate yourself more about these things before spewing what you did.

I actually started to respect you before.

Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

Aquarius
Posts: 3561

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Black Panthers and others did the same, but unironically, they would go into the meetings or speeches of Rockwell to listen to them and share information. They knew (((who))) was the real enemy.

So these communist niggers knew about jews but still were communists? Now that's some low iq shit....


Aquarius, does it make you feel better to just keep using the N word so freely like that?

I'm offended at your views and I am sure the other black SS here are, the black panther party though communists were engaged in their community for the better, they were educated, valued ordered and structure, were well trained and worked for the betterment of their race as a whole and to facilitate the end of gang warfare, they even were well aware of the benefits of acupuncture to heal drug addiction and tried to impliment that in specific hospitals.

As far as my knowledge, the black panther party did not know the entire truth about the Jews and from my knowledge werent aware of the racial differences between them and whites. I doubt communists such as the black panther party would be giving into nationalist views.

They were flawed but they werent low IQ niggers. You got that?

You can educate yourself more about these things before spewing what you did.

I actually started to respect you before.

Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.
Wasn’t my intention to insult you or other black SS Shannon.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:42 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.


Youre missing the point, its good that you are venting but my comments were directed at Aquarius, not you. I already know and agree with what you said.

Oh please, no one is expecting what you said about loving all blacks...
Thats idiotic and suicidal. You dont need to repeat the obvious, especially to me.

Shael
Posts: 1833

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Shael » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Image
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.

We don't ask to be loved and accepted! I don't remember Shannon ever saying that, or any other HP. I think what the high priests have been saying is that it is ok to hate the degenerate blacks in white lands who are screwing up those places while being *neutral* about other blacks elsewhere. So spare us your assumed BS. I agree with Aquarius stopping the N word show, it's honestly infuriating coming from a fellow SS.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 pm

I think what other brothers here mean is what we are told in Europe. In Europe there is legitimate propaganda to LOVE and ACCEPT anyone, forcibly. You may go even to jail if you don't.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:04 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I think what other brothers here mean is what we are told in Europe. In Europe there is legitimate propaganda to LOVE and ACCEPT anyone, forcibly. You may go even to jail if you don't.


Yeah I get part and I get there is a difference between normal blacks and savage niggers, so I had to put him in check because he obviously doenst know anything about the black panthers otherwise he wouldnt have said what he said. Its really as simple as that.

I just simply corrected him. He can vent all be wants, thats normal, healthy and needed and I feel his anger too, many times, but I am not going to sit here and let just anything be said when it is clearly wrong.

Catz666
Posts: 31
Location: America

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Catz666 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:04 pm

Shael wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: you forgot the retrograde symbol tho. Rx after that. Perfect otherwise
"Let us never forget the cause of most of our troubles and the root of all evil is the perfidious Jew." - Nature's Eternal Religion

Aquarius
Posts: 3561

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Shael wrote:Image

Lol!
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:25 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I think what other brothers here mean is what we are told in Europe. In Europe there is legitimate propaganda to LOVE and ACCEPT anyone, forcibly. You may go even to jail if you don't.


Yeah I get part and I get there is a difference between normal blacks and savage niggers, so I had to put him in check because he obviously doenst know anything about the black panthers otherwise he wouldnt have said what he said. Its really as simple as that.

I just simply corrected him. He can vent all be wants, thats normal, healthy and needed and I feel his anger too, many times, but I am not going to sit here and let just anything be said when it is clearly wrong.


Sometimes I am very angry at my own people, but I also sublimate my anger towards their development.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:00 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.

America's manifest destiny is to become the New Atlantis not to become Somalia 2.0. We will keep all of it. We can organize to export blacks to Africa in humane conditions. Conditions which would depend primarily on the willingness or lack thereof of these to cooperation. Obviously we aren't gonna treat equally reasonable blacks and some psychos that try start a race war. Really they'll be better off as a whole afterwards anyway.

Priesthood isn't promoting "love everyone". They do have their individual differences, based also on their background (not only racially, but political views as well) which is fine. The main problem I felt was here, it felt taboo talking about races honestly. Like it was probably taboo talking about nazism honestly much before that when the JOS started (I wasn't around back then). Now we are moving in a better direction. That doesn't give the right to start singling out, disrespecting and hating on other SS gentiles on their racial basis.

For instance I'm coming from a neonazi/white nationalism background and compared to how my background might be perceived ("evil hater white neonazis") Im extremely reasonable and its possible to have a conversation with me. For me being able to talk about races, how they act currently (not in an ideal world of snowflakes and teddybears and muh exceptions), and what's to be done with them as a whole, that's like 101 of political and social conversation. Its as normal to me as talking about the weather would be to an englishman. But someone coming from lets say a liberal/socialist background.. might perceive that as extreme and hateful. And might think its not ok to talk about these. And I might perceive them as still brainwashed into liberalism and that they are dragging all of their baggage into Spiritual Satanism. That's just individual differences of people.

Whats that the n word ????.. just call it. Nigger. If you say someone to not use a word at least have the guts to say what it is.. that's so weak otherwise. "The N word". What a joke. Personally I don't care, Im not even impressed when I hear nigger. Its very mainstream in neonazi circles. Its like how mexicans call whites gringos.

I do believe there is some real difference in people's mindset based on from where and why they joined Satanism. Some for instance join because they want free gurbs and muh power.. this kind of person, would it even care about this discussion ? Probably not much. "Why do races matters I just want several succubus sex slave (one not enough...) and piles of gold coins to fap to like gollum" :?

Even back then among nazis, there were the ones coming more from a nationalistic worldview or political opinions, and those coming from socialistic ones. Why do people join up, they can have very different reasons sometimes opposite to other peoples. Of course its gonna influence them even after joining up.

Concerning enemy accusations of being racist towards the JOS... well racist in his day and age means not brainwashed and not a sheep so I'll be personally proud of it.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.

America's manifest destiny is to become the New Atlantis not to become Somalia 2.0. We will keep all of it. We can organize to export blacks to Africa in humane conditions. Conditions which would depend primarily on the willingness or lack thereof of these to cooperation. Obviously we aren't gonna treat equally reasonable blacks and some psychos that try start a race war. Really they'll be better off as a whole afterwards anyway.

Priesthood isn't promoting "love everyone". They do have their individual differences, based also on their background (not only racially, but political views as well) which is fine. The main problem I felt was here, it felt taboo talking about races honestly. Like it was probably taboo talking about nazism honestly much before that when the JOS started (I wasn't around back then). Now we are moving in a better direction. That doesn't give the right to start singling out, disrespecting and hating on other SS gentiles on their racial basis.

For instance I'm coming from a neonazi/white nationalism background and compared to how my background might be perceived ("evil hater white neonazis") Im extremely reasonable and its possible to have a conversation with me. For me being able to talk about races, how they act currently (not in an ideal world of snowflakes and teddybears and muh exceptions), and what's to be done with them as a whole, that's like 101 of political and social conversation. Its as normal to me as talking about the weather would be to an englishman. But someone coming from lets say a liberal/socialist background.. might perceive that as extreme and hateful. And might think its not ok to talk about these. And I might perceive them as still brainwashed into liberalism and that they are dragging all of their baggage into Spiritual Satanism. That's just individual differences of people.

Whats that the n word ????.. just call it. Nigger. If you say someone to not use a word at least have the guts to say what it is.. that's so weak otherwise. "The N word". What a joke. Personally I don't care, Im not even impressed when I hear nigger. Its very mainstream in neonazi circles. Its like how mexicans call whites gringos.

I do believe there is some real difference in people's mindset based on from where and why they joined Satanism. Some for instance join because they want free gurbs and muh power.. this kind of person, would it even care about this discussion ? Probably not much. "Why do races matters I just want several succubus sex slave (one not enough...) and piles of gold coins to fap to like gollum" :?

Even back then among nazis, there were the ones coming more from a nationalistic worldview or political opinions, and those coming from socialistic ones. Why do people join up, they can have very different reasons sometimes opposite to other peoples. Of course its gonna influence them even after joining up.

Concerning enemy accusations of being racist towards the JOS... well racist in his day and age means not brainwashed and not a sheep so I'll be personally proud of it.


Weak? I already used that word twice in this thread so how about reading thoroughly before writing and making an assumption.

And youre missing the point in why I said what I said. Whatever. Not going to explain.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:28 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.

America's manifest destiny is to become the New Atlantis not to become Somalia 2.0. We will keep all of it. We can organize to export blacks to Africa in humane conditions. Conditions which would depend primarily on the willingness or lack thereof of these to cooperation. Obviously we aren't gonna treat equally reasonable blacks and some psychos that try start a race war. Really they'll be better off as a whole afterwards anyway.

Priesthood isn't promoting "love everyone". They do have their individual differences, based also on their background (not only racially, but political views as well) which is fine. The main problem I felt was here, it felt taboo talking about races honestly. Like it was probably taboo talking about nazism honestly much before that when the JOS started (I wasn't around back then). Now we are moving in a better direction. That doesn't give the right to start singling out, disrespecting and hating on other SS gentiles on their racial basis.

For instance I'm coming from a neonazi/white nationalism background and compared to how my background might be perceived ("evil hater white neonazis") Im extremely reasonable and its possible to have a conversation with me. For me being able to talk about races, how they act currently (not in an ideal world of snowflakes and teddybears and muh exceptions), and what's to be done with them as a whole, that's like 101 of political and social conversation. Its as normal to me as talking about the weather would be to an englishman. But someone coming from lets say a liberal/socialist background.. might perceive that as extreme and hateful. And might think its not ok to talk about these. And I might perceive them as still brainwashed into liberalism and that they are dragging all of their baggage into Spiritual Satanism. That's just individual differences of people.

Whats that the n word ????.. just call it. Nigger. If you say someone to not use a word at least have the guts to say what it is.. that's so weak otherwise. "The N word". What a joke. Personally I don't care, Im not even impressed when I hear nigger. Its very mainstream in neonazi circles. Its like how mexicans call whites gringos.

I do believe there is some real difference in people's mindset based on from where and why they joined Satanism. Some for instance join because they want free gurbs and muh power.. this kind of person, would it even care about this discussion ? Probably not much. "Why do races matters I just want several succubus sex slave (one not enough...) and piles of gold coins to fap to like gollum" :?

Even back then among nazis, there were the ones coming more from a nationalistic worldview or political opinions, and those coming from socialistic ones. Why do people join up, they can have very different reasons sometimes opposite to other peoples. Of course its gonna influence them even after joining up.

Concerning enemy accusations of being racist towards the JOS... well racist in his day and age means not brainwashed and not a sheep so I'll be personally proud of it.


And secondly, no one is trying to make race discussion taboo, we are way past that, the problem is the Jews have made race and such such a sensitive topic and have lied and brainwashed everyone about it. Azazel already mentioned that we did lose some people because of this.

All I am asking if we just try to keep from using distateful words out of grace and class so there wont be this weird feelings and the air. No one is saying dont vent or anything-thats silly! And you damn right I am going to try to keep that balance if it means keeping new black members here from making an immediate 180 on the way out when they first get here. Its part of my job to maintain balance and clarify these things since the Jew has done a great deal of damage on the race issue and causing racial conflict.

I could use racial slurs against white people on the forums without anger when I veng but its just rude and albeit unnecessary. But hey, we all can say what we want, fine. But I wont be sitting around and saying nothing.

Thanks.

Oh and by the way, the Nigger word was used before a couple times on this forum but I didnt freak out because I know the difference between blacks and niggers BUT in the case with Aquarius, he was wrong especially since he knows nothing about the BPC, so I corrected him. If he still has that stance, thats good for him but atleast I made my own statement about it on the public forum.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 218
Contact:

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:05 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:All I am asking if we just try to keep from using distateful words out of grace and class so there wont be this weird feelings and the air. No one is saying dont vent or anything-thats silly!


I like this idea very much. I dislike the excessive cursing and abrasiveness that is so predominant online. People do not write like they speak. I find this to be a problem because it simplifies any given topic in the extreme. This reduces the level of understanding to that of a toddler's, and the point never gets across.

People should just sacrifice a few minutes and write out their point instead of condensing it into profanity and slurs. This way, they will get their point across and a conversation can take place. Venting one's feelings is also best done by clearly describing how one feels. Just throwing a 'fuck' out there, for example, is not cathartic but self-perpetuating and adds nothing of value.

Also, imagine if people spoke like they write online; their life-expectancy would drop immediately.

Just to add, I do not think this is a general problem here, I just liked your idea of being dignified. I also do not mind occasional profanity to emphasize a point, but it's not conducive for conversation OR educating. And many people are repulsed by it.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Sinistra wrote:..

I'd like the entire North American continent to be all White but that's too much for right now. We have to deport all 30+ million illegals first. Then deal with American citizens who are non-White. What do we do realistically? We will have to move to an area that is majority White or deal with the other races...

The "love all black people" comment was an over exaggeration. The HPs frown upon racism because Satan is for all races but this does not transfer well for White people in real life... We have to be racist to some extent in real life or we will get eaten alive.

I won't use the n-word on the forums out of respect for our black members who do the RTRs and online activism. I wouldn't say it in real life either because I'd get jumped by multiple Black people... Do you use the n-word in a negative way toward your Black co-workers? How does that work out for you? I have to try not to get in fights with them already as it is....
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:33 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Sinistra wrote:..

I'd like the entire North American continent to be all White but that's too much for right now. We have to deport all 30+ million illegals first. Then deal with American citizens who are non-White. What do we do realistically? We will have to move to an area that is majority White or deal with the other races...

The "love all black people" comment was an over exaggeration. The HPs frown upon racism because Satan is for all races but this does not transfer well for White people in real life... We have to be racist to some extent in real life or we will get eaten alive.

I won't use the n-word on the forums out of respect for our black members who do the RTRs and online activism. I wouldn't say it in real life either because I'd get jumped by multiple Black people... Do you use the n-word in a negative way toward your Black co-workers? How does that work out for you? I have to try not to get in fights with them already as it is....


How do exactly do we stand "against Racism", by telling you to not for example verbally assault other SS on the forum, or be a little more specific about an argument?

I am the biggest "Racist" on this forum, to be a racist and do the mission to save your people you have to understand the context of how to act. Hooligan type of racism is just dumb. Just look what the fuck these retards did in Charlottesville, it almost erased the pro white conversation and agenda off the map. And this is the sad truth.

With the above on the side I am entirely against our lands getting invaded, and anything that is against my people. And within that context alienating other Gentiles who also fight jews at this point puts both my people and all of us involved at risk.

So football field tier of racism like "Bad Nigga" and "Kill Stupid Whitey" are all pointless.

If one wants to pose arguments about race here (I approved all of it) then they have to be done in a Satanist way, that is specifically explaining what one means.

You also answer your own question in regards to how racism is supposed to work and why we frown upon specific types of football tier racism, and that is inapplicable in actual life, too.

Do your version of "racism" of calling people names in a predominantly Black Area and if you are not murdered you'll be really lucky, it's a death sentence at this point, as many blacks will pull a gun on you over a bag of potato chips.

Gotta have a brain if one is to survive, and this goes to anyone here. We have to exist if we are to change anything on a large scale.

I want all White Nations to be White only nations, and foreigners coming only for vacations in a civilized manner and at extreme cases, nothing else, personally. Vlad Tepes Mode also as a form of action will be restored and it should be, in the future.

How exactly does the alienation of other people on this forum help the common race of Gentiles to get liberated, or Whites in this case, or Blacks, or anyone else? It doesn't.

So some reasonable self respect isn't bad, or this forum will just become a shitposting board.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 433

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Nigger is a bad word because it's almost never used while slurs against whites are considered to be ok. For example on 4chan faggot has been used so much that most of the times it doesn't mean homosexual.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:20 am

There is something here over your head. This argument is used by Jews in the WN world. Hey Goy the media is going to call you KKK no matter what, so show up in the public in a Klan robe, yelling racist slurs against everyone, make sure to behave like a Jewish stereotype of any pro-White individual for the camera's. Thanks there Goyim for doing the Jews work.

When ever I start a conversation on the most sensitive topic of race with anyone I always make sure to yell NIGGERS! About 1488 times, because it keeps people open minded to everything I say after that. It does not cause a defensive reaction and the shutting down of their mind to anything I have to say. In fact screaming FUCKING NIGGERS! While wearing a Klan robe is 1488...88 times more likely to get people to accept your stance on racial issues as true.


HauptSturm wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Just more fuel for our enemies to use to "prove" the JoS is "racist." Wonderful.

We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.

luis
Posts: 2366

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby luis » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:46 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:We don't care anymore. We get called racist and Nazi regardless. Whites aren't racist. Maybe White people should start being more racist. Whites not being racist at all is actually the problem. I believe the White Awakening ritual is causing a defensive racism in White people and waking them up, keeping them safe.

This "love all Black people because they are a creation of Satan and some of them do work for Satan and work against Jews and ZOG" attitude promoted by the HPs is suicidal for Whites and is similar to the Mainstream Media brainwashing. Also the race war attitude is totally wrong and Jewish as well.

It is unlikely that all or even any Blacks will be deported to Africa. But Whites are not obligated to live next to them or deal with them if we don't want to. It seems like we will have to make a 2nd America within America for Whites only. But I already love where I live and do not want to move despite being practically surrounded.

Europe should be entirely all White and Europeans should do whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said, Aquarius should stop saying the n-word on the forums.

America's manifest destiny is to become the New Atlantis not to become Somalia 2.0. We will keep all of it. We can organize to export blacks to Africa in humane conditions. Conditions which would depend primarily on the willingness or lack thereof of these to cooperation. Obviously we aren't gonna treat equally reasonable blacks and some psychos that try start a race war. Really they'll be better off as a whole afterwards anyway.

Priesthood isn't promoting "love everyone". They do have their individual differences, based also on their background (not only racially, but political views as well) which is fine. The main problem I felt was here, it felt taboo talking about races honestly. Like it was probably taboo talking about nazism honestly much before that when the JOS started (I wasn't around back then). Now we are moving in a better direction. That doesn't give the right to start singling out, disrespecting and hating on other SS gentiles on their racial basis.

For instance I'm coming from a neonazi/white nationalism background and compared to how my background might be perceived ("evil hater white neonazis") Im extremely reasonable and its possible to have a conversation with me. For me being able to talk about races, how they act currently (not in an ideal world of snowflakes and teddybears and muh exceptions), and what's to be done with them as a whole, that's like 101 of political and social conversation. Its as normal to me as talking about the weather would be to an englishman. But someone coming from lets say a liberal/socialist background.. might perceive that as extreme and hateful. And might think its not ok to talk about these. And I might perceive them as still brainwashed into liberalism and that they are dragging all of their baggage into Spiritual Satanism. That's just individual differences of people.

Whats that the n word ????.. just call it. Nigger. If you say someone to not use a word at least have the guts to say what it is.. that's so weak otherwise. "The N word". What a joke. Personally I don't care, Im not even impressed when I hear nigger. Its very mainstream in neonazi circles. Its like how mexicans call whites gringos.

I do believe there is some real difference in people's mindset based on from where and why they joined Satanism. Some for instance join because they want free gurbs and muh power.. this kind of person, would it even care about this discussion ? Probably not much. "Why do races matters I just want several succubus sex slave (one not enough...) and piles of gold coins to fap to like gollum" :?

Even back then among nazis, there were the ones coming more from a nationalistic worldview or political opinions, and those coming from socialistic ones. Why do people join up, they can have very different reasons sometimes opposite to other peoples. Of course its gonna influence them even after joining up.

Concerning enemy accusations of being racist towards the JOS... well racist in his day and age means not brainwashed and not a sheep so I'll be personally proud of it.


And secondly, no one is trying to make race discussion taboo, we are way past that, the problem is the Jews have made race and such such a sensitive topic and have lied and brainwashed everyone about it. Azazel already mentioned that we did lose some people because of this.

All I am asking if we just try to keep from using distateful words out of grace and class so there wont be this weird feelings and the air. No one is saying dont vent or anything-thats silly! And you damn right I am going to try to keep that balance if it means keeping new black members here from making an immediate 180 on the way out when they first get here. Its part of my job to maintain balance and clarify these things since the Jew has done a great deal of damage on the race issue and causing racial conflict.

I could use racial slurs against white people on the forums without anger when I veng but its just rude and albeit unnecessary. But hey, we all can say what we want, fine. But I wont be sitting around and saying nothing.

Thanks.

Oh and by the way, the Nigger word was used before a couple times on this forum but I didnt freak out because I know the difference between blacks and niggers BUT in the case with Aquarius, he was wrong especially since he knows nothing about the BPC, so I corrected him. If he still has that stance, thats good for him but atleast I made my own statement about it on the public forum.

I feel like we shouldn't use bad words against each other in these forums. The word Faggot has been used sometime here to describe and insult the marxist gays type of people's, while i know that the words was not used against normal gays i just felt kind bad inside because i always associate the word as bad and as a insult against what i am. It's something deep that doesn't really goes away and i feel like this could scare new people's.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:31 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:.

The general stance on the forum is don't be racist. A certain people will put the races against one another to incite racial tension, etc. etc etc. And I understood and accepted this. And then I got first hand experience with the other races and it was a giant clusterfuck.

HP Mageson666 wrote:There is something here over your head. This argument is used by Jews in the WN world. Hey Goy the media is going to call you KKK no matter what, so show up in the public in a Klan robe, yelling racist slurs against everyone, make sure to behave like a Jewish stereotype of any pro-White individual for the camera's. Thanks there Goyim for doing the Jews work.

All races are flooding into White countries, and not the other way around, despite Whites being labeled racist bigot nazi xenophobes. The other races treat White people like shit in their own countries and White flight is initiated. So how do White people initiate a Black flight or a Brown flight?

When ever I start a conversation on the most sensitive topic of race with anyone I always make sure to yell NIGGERS! About 1488 times, because it keeps people open minded to everything I say after that. It does not cause a defensive reaction and the shutting down of their mind to anything I have to say. In fact screaming FUCKING NIGGERS! While wearing a Klan robe is 1488...88 times more likely to get people to accept your stance on racial issues as true.

I get your point but if you are around the right type of people for long enough you will be thinking that 1488 times a day in your head. People will start thinking for themselves and coming to their own conclusions...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 am

Lets have a thought experiment, here Haupt, look at the Daily Stormer, its run by Jews from Anglin who's Father side of the family is fully of Jewish surnames and looks like a typical Jew himself and went from being a Communist who demanded White Genocide to a few months later being a White Nationalist.... To other Jews like Weev and that Goldberg Jew that was writing under a fake Gentile name.

The Daily Stormer is what the Jews want White Nationalism to be, using racial slurs, use the N word all the time. Promoting Christianity, hatred of White Women, White Sharia, promoting Kike Enoch, stopping any discussion of 911 or any other Jewish Mossad operations. Keeping everything about bitching about Feminists and non-Whites and in general being a clown show. Always going along with the Jewish media narrative and trying to push the envelope to get places like GAB and other alt media sites shut down and White Nationalists labelled as domestic terrorists at the planned times like the Charlottesville false flag by a Jewish man in a car. The Daily Stormer is the Jerry Springer show White Nationalism of our day. And it works to subvert and destroy White Nationalism.

That is why the Jewish media always mentions the Daily Stormer because they want to direct people to the Jewish run clown show. The Jews would love for us all here to behave like that it would do their job for them. Your emotional need to scream racial swear words at People of color argument, so what. No one is stopping you from walking up and down the streets screaming racial swear words at People of color. But here we have a standard of intelligent conversation and respectful dialogue and behaviour.

I note the individuals here who like to use racial swear words to other races have a problem with our non-White members use racial swear words for Whites to them back. If you don't like such at you then why are you using them against others.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 am

The day of White Victory was recorded in history as such:

A lone White Man, named Haupt walked into public and with one great cry at the top of his lungs of "NIGGERS!" the entire Jewish power structure collapsed and all non-Whites left for other lands at the power of his war cry. As the race traitors begged for mercy and the Fourth Reich appeared out of the power of his cry.

But the HP's are somehow stopping this from happening trying to silence the mighty Haupt from screaming swear words for African Americans in public. Or so Haupt claims. Every place Haupt goes I walk about several steps behind Haupt with a stick and every time I even suspect he is going to use the N word I wack him on the back of his head. Thought Police style, that is my life mission to stop Haupt from using the N word.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Nobody silences you if anything I approve everything, even the stupid assessments here that are insulting and at least in regards to me, inaccurate.

Just look on the fact Whites are about to literally lose any website for site advocacy because just 3 people went into a FED advised and orchestrated rampage.

If you want to win a war then learn how to hate properly and fight effectively.

Until the mongos did Charllotesville, our side was rife in information and we were galloping the information field, going powerfully.

I saw how my own Youtube channel was going and through insight to all page analytics and statistics. It was insane the traction we were receiving. If this pace was kept we would have woken up millions.

Then they did the Charlottesville and the state and jews got in and did their usual kvetching, runing everything, they defaced and deplatformed everyone, another happy day for jews.

They enjoyed a lot to shout Ooga Booga Nigga and shoot some peperspray on feminists, but we lost more than anything because some people went ape mode.

Easy shit for jews, controlling people through their anger.

I want to win a war, not just ape shit. It would be more fun to ape shit, but all one ends up with is in a zoo in most cases.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Thank you HP Mageson and HP HC for clarifying and getting the point across in detail on what I was originally saying. Which shows that the White members naturally will take to what their white clergy members say.

When I mentioned the same thing but with different words, they just thought I was saying that whites should accept all blacks and love them all, etc, etc and not vent. Keeping quiet, essentially. Im not that kind of person because regardless of my race, I still see the situation for what it is and I sympathize.

It took two other clergy members to state, what was pretty obvious, to get the point across and explain the situation.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HauptSturm » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:14 pm

So now we can't get involved because a certain people screwed over this topic? Just because some people screw things up doesn't mean you can't try to fix things.

And I'm not about using the n-word. Like I said, I'd get severely harassed or physically beaten by multiple people. Imagine if Whites did this to another race just for saying a word...... And there's no reason to use racial slurs on the forums. The non-Whites on this forum are the best. I already said this above... But the writing is on the wall. Whites are screwed. I see no other option. Why do Whites stay out of the ghetto? Because it's not safe for them to go there. This is just how things are. Everyone knows this and it's not a big deal... Unless it's White people who do this. Then it's a big deal. In America it's worse for a White to say nigger than it is a Black to kill a White. So how do White people get the other races to stay away? As an example, look at Matt Hale. He was anti-Christian and named the Jew. He said nigger left and right and gave no fucks. Ya, it's offensive. That's the point. Stay away from us. People would get over it eventually... It might not save America but it will create White only areas that other races will avoid.

I know you guys are going to tell me this is totally wrong but this is how I see things playing out so please tell me how White Nationalism is supposed to be so I can get in the right mindset. What are we supposed to do?

Here is a Nick Fuentes video related to this topic. Whatever you think of him, he talks on this for 15 minutes.
https://youtu.be/_UhuonmKgZ0?t=1491
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1015

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 pm

HauptSturm wrote:So now we can't get involved because a certain people screwed over this topic? Just because some people screw things up doesn't mean you can't try to fix things.

And I'm not about using the n-word. Like I said, I'd get severely harassed or physically beaten by multiple people. Imagine if Whites did this to another race just for saying a word...... And there's no reason to use racial slurs on the forums. The non-Whites on this forum are the best. I already said this above... But the writing is on the wall. Whites are screwed. I see no other option. Why do Whites stay out of the ghetto? Because it's not safe for them to go there. This is just how things are. Everyone knows this and it's not a big deal... Unless it's White people who do this. Then it's a big deal. In America it's worse for a White to say nigger than it is a Black to kill a White. So how do White people get the other races to stay away? As an example, look at Matt Hale. He was anti-Christian and named the Jew. He said nigger left and right and gave no fucks. Ya, it's offensive. That's the point. Stay away from us. People would get over it eventually... It might not save America but it will create White only areas that other races will avoid.

I know you guys are going to tell me this is totally wrong but this is how I see things playing out so please tell me how White Nationalism is supposed to be so I can get in the right mindset. What are we supposed to do?

Here is a Nick Fuentes video related to this topic. Whatever you think of him, he talks on this for 15 minutes.
https://youtu.be/_UhuonmKgZ0?t=1491


It still appears that some things are still going over your head.

Youre talking about what Whites can and should do for racial separation and to take back their own, and myself and the other clergy are simply speaking about proper and considerate forum ettiquette and not giving into Jewish stereotypes for the races, especially white people because it doesnt help out what we at the JoyofSatan are trying to achieve, especially since the whole point of this whole thing was directed at Aquarius and maybe Sinistra.

Unfortunately this is what the Jew has done to all of us in their pursuit of destroying whites.

HP Mageson and HP HC already addressed the situation as far as the forums are concerned and again, you are free to think and say whatever you want in your leisure and free time in the public.

But my reason for chiming in on this thread (as I am sure you were referring to me in your last reply at the beginning of it) was fully justified and warranted hence why HP Mageson had to keep explaining to you more than once. Its simple.

I know you are upset about the situation with the white race, we all are, but at the same time, our statements are still valid and based on logical, fair and a balanced reasoning.

I will leave this thread since what needed to be said has already been said.

My SOLE reason for being in this thread was to address the tone and language here so that non whites do not think that the JoyofSatan is some "Racist, evil Nazi, daily stormer (jewish version of WN)" off branch but thats something you still seem to not understand, or want to, due to your anger at the situation, which I totally get.

No one is saying that whites shouldnt vent or say or do anything to help preserve themselves. You seem to be confusing the two topics based off of your emotions on the race situation.

Again, understood.

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby sip » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:30 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Here is a Nick Fuentes video related to this topic. Whatever you think of him, he talks on this for 15 minutes.
https://youtu.be/_UhuonmKgZ0?t=1491



Fuentes is a kike, just sayin...

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:14 am

Why is Nick Fuentes complaining about the mass illegal migration coming across the American border.... Fuentes most special leader the Pope, of whom Catholic ideology Fuentes compulsively forces onto everyone all the time, has openly supported open borders for America and encouraged the invasion caravans into America. The Pope even condemned Trump over the wall. The Pope is Jewsus's, leader on earth and thus speaks for Jewsus so why is Nick Fuentes being a heretic and making Catholic Jewsus cry.

What position can a member of the Universal Church that believes in the total equality of all men as one with no differences between them and thus all races are one race, all nations [races] have been created out of one blood, by Jewsus, and thus are one, says the booble. Why is Nick Fuentes promoting the opposite while claiming the Universal Church doctrine of Jewsus lord of turds.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:19 am

Yockey was a Communist and was working as a Soviet agent and was living with a Jewish Rabbi when he was arrested before he committed suicide.

sip wrote:also, have you ever read Francis Parker Yockey's "Imperium"?

That is next on my list.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:58 pm

sip wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:
Here is a Nick Fuentes video related to this topic. Whatever you think of him, he talks on this for 15 minutes.
https://youtu.be/_UhuonmKgZ0?t=1491



Fuentes is a kike, just sayin...


I do not see it. How is he a kike? As far as facial feautres go, I do not see it.

That is unless there is any information I do not know as I never looked in the guy.

He is also very young. Give him time. He seems to be aware of a few things.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby sip » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Heading out to fish Ill post up Fuentes America First info after

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:07 pm

sip wrote:Heading out to fish Ill post up Fuentes America First info after


At your convenience. Have a good one
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 16
Location: 4th Reich

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby Syd Silver » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:49 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Nobody silences you if anything I approve everything


Starting when ? :D
FEEL THE POWER, SEE THE GLORY

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 431

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:33 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:But my reason for chiming in on this thread (as I am sure you were referring to me in your last reply at the beginning of it) was fully justified and warranted hence why HP Mageson had to keep explaining to you more than once. Its simple.

I was referring to Enoch, Anglin, Weev and that Goldberg guy whoever that is. They screwed up White Nationalism. So now we're not allowed to be White Nationalists? How do we be proper White Nationalists?
sip wrote:Fuentes is a kike, just sayin...

kike or christian, just listen to what he has to say in those 15 minutes. I don't like him for what happened between him and Patrick Little but I will still watch him for reasons...
HP Mageson666 wrote:Why is Nick Fuentes complaining about the mass illegal migration coming across the American border....

He will say the pope is a kike and something something christian crusades something something western civilization.... The people crossing the border are DEMOCRATS! whatever... He's an idiot.
He talks about things his supporters want to hear and they want to hear Trump, America First, Build the Wall, etc.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4568

Re: White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Syd Silver wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Nobody silences you if anything I approve everything


Starting when ? :D


What's next, cut like more of my topic and the important aspects and put me on the CNN as "Silences you if anything" to whine that He's Literally Hitler?

Starting when your replies are not just shitposting and you don't show up when you have 3 posts only to instigate crap.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlexElPM, Larissa666, Majestic-12 [Bot], Nama Enki, of the true light and 13 guests