Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the God's reincarnate a soul right away?

luis

As the title, is it possible? Something happened that made me question this...if this is true i may cry hard because i think my dog was reincarneted. Basically my dog died 3 month ago :cry: i tried everything but it was too late and she died...

Today my mom found an announce about a 3 month old Dog, female and she looks the same as my dead Dog (i'd say about 90% similar, it's the same race too). I'm so confused and i think it's her...the found her in my same city too, and i did ask the God's to take care of her when she died but i never thought they would reincarnate her this fast. What do you think? Is it possible?

Yes, that's very possible and likely. Animals don't have any of the spiritual problems and blockages of reincarnating that a lot of humans have. Animals can reincarnate almost instantly sometimes.

Yeah. It stands to reason that the more simler the Soul, the easier it would be to reincarnate them.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
HP Maxine has stated recently that reincarnations can be immediate, and that she's even witnessed such. I doubt animals would be any different.
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yes, that's very possible and likely. Animals don't have any of the spiritual problems and blockages of reincarnating that a lot of humans have. Animals can reincarnate almost instantly sometimes.
Thank you both!!! The coincidences are too much, i'm almost sure she is my dog :cry:
I didnt expect the God's to reincarnate her so quickly and this really shocked me...

Low Priest said:
Do gods sleep?

By technical purposes yes, they do, but their sleep is not just a blacked out state of zero awareness. We can call this body hibernation for restoration purposes.

luis said:
HP Maxine has stated recently that reincarnations can be immediate, and that she's even witnessed such. I doubt animals would be any different.
Thank you both!!! The coincidences are too much, i'm almost sure she is my dog :cry:
I didnt expect the God's to reincarnate her so quickly and this really shocked me...

Rest reassured this is the case, as animal souls are very easy to reincarnate, it can be done at an instant. The personality of the animal will be entirely the same, like a clone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Rest reassured this is the case, as animal souls are very easy to reincarnate, it can be done at an instant. The personality of the animal will be entirely the same, like a clone.
Thank you so much. I did ask the God's to take care of her after she died and they did. I'm so grateful to them!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

HP, do they have memory of their past lives? Or they get amnesia like us humans?
I wonder if she would reconise me. The fact the Gods let me found her so easily...i'm definitily taking her back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Low Priest said:
Do gods sleep?

By technical purposes yes, they do, but their sleep is not just a blacked out state of zero awareness. We can call this body hibernation for restoration purposes.

Would you state the sleep they perform is more of a mystical sleep and delving into lucid dreaming and astral projection?

And if delving into dreams, their awareness of emergencies during their rest?

ex: GD is sent a message from human, GD is in deep sleep, would they just pop out astrally and fight off the offender? and then return back to their dream.

Also wouldn't with meditations they kinda might not need as much sleep?(I know it was you Cobra who stated sleep no matter how blacked out or vivid or sensational, sleep is very important for the meditator). But wouldn't meditation sessions kinda give the whole hypnotic rest whereby you feel like you slept for 8 hours despite being placed in a hypnotic trance. Or is that not how hypnotic suggestion work?

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

HP, do they have memory of their past lives? Or they get amnesia like us humans?
I wonder if she would reconise me. The fact the Gods let me found her so easily...i'm definitily taking her back.

They are simple souls, so yes, they will remember, but not until the animal is a bit well grown. They will show natural affection towards you from day one however as if they knew you, it will seem almost unusual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are simple souls, so yes, they will remember, but not until the animal is a bit well grown. They will show natural affection towards you from day one however as if they knew you, it will seem almost unusual.
Thank you for sharing this information!!!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Thank you for sharing this information!!!
Well, i was late,they adopted her already... :cry:
Maybe this is for the best :( but i'm pretty sure she was my dog... i hope that this family is good for her and that at least we will be togheter in her next life.

Thank you again everyone for your help!

luis said:
Maybe this is for the best :( but i'm pretty sure she was my dog... i hope that this family is good for her and that at least we will be togheter in her next life.

As the dog gets older, she will remember your energy and presence especially if you direct a little toward it, so maybe there is still a chance that some day within this life she will find her way to you. There have been many cases of dogs who abandon one's house to find their owner from a past life again, seeking out a trail of their energy. So there is still hope, especially if you will be in the same city the family who adopted her is in for the foreseeable future.

Scion of Atlantis said:
luis said:

As the dog gets older, she will remember your energy and presence especially if you direct a little toward it, so maybe there is still a chance that some day within this life she will find her way to you. There have been many cases of dogs who abandon one's house to find their owner from a past life again, seeking out a trail of their energy. So there is still hope, especially if you will be in the same city the family who adopted her is in for the foreseeable future.
That is something that i thought too...She is probabily going to remember where my house is. It's kind sad that she is going to remember me and my family but she is not with us :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back