Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paranormal event, please help, I don't know what to do

Fff

I live alone in a tent, homeless. Sort of in the middle of nowhere in a semi rural area.
Tonight at around 10:30 I'm in my tent meditating. I'm interrupted when I see this white blue light at the corner outside. It was not a firefly which is what I hoped. I then saw the same light like 10 ft away. It kept hovering around outside. It was also blinking at half second intervals. Sometimes it went out for around a minute. It was sort of irregular. I don't know what it was, it was like it was observing me?

I really don't know what to do and I don't know if I should leave or if I'm safe. I'm too scared to leave my tent at night now... should I leave this area?

While this looks like trolling, in the case of said experience, if real, no, you are not in any danger.

What you need to be doing is start a working ASAP to lift yourself from this pit. You can use the rune Odhal to find a place to stay, and general energy work to find a job.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
While this looks like trolling, in the case of said experience, if real, no, you are not in any danger.

What you need to be doing is start a working ASAP to lift yourself from this pit. You can use the rune Odhal to find a place to stay, and general energy work to find a job.

Well darn. I finally cleaned enough negativity out of my soul so now I can finally function and think again. I can do rtrs without getting headaches, I do a consistent 12 per day, I start doing online warfare and you still treat me like a piece of shit.

Fff said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Well darn. I finally cleaned enough negativity out of my soul so now I can finally function and think again. I can do rtrs without getting headaches, I do a consistent 12 per day, I start doing online warfare and you still treat me like a piece of shit.

I do not know many homeless people who are despairing who use Tor and create many accounts on this forum to pretend they are victims while essentially on the second comment they go on a defamation spree, but that is just me being rude of course.

Also the other post that you live in a tent and trying to link this to how you do RTR's, what kind of Shlomo shit is this, Shlomo?

Calm down as much as you can. Is there anywhere close to where you are where they can direct you on how to try to get a house? Depending on countries there is a shelter.

And no, there is no alien technology or anything scary in what you saw.

The idea that doing spiritual warfare causes any problem is just an absurdity. If anything, the Gods will help you more than they do on careless people. So if this is the case and not some part of troll with the attempt to tell people "Oy vey if you fight jews be careful cause ull get problems" is just absurd. The opposite will happen.

If you are in a pit and you do things for the Gods they will raise you with certainty. So have faith in this.

Fehu x40 a day, Odthal x40 a day, and affirm something to the effect "That you are having a safe home that makes you happy and keeps you secure".

To accelerate this, also try to go to a local state agency to help you. There are agencies and places who specialize in this. Try to find some online. You can also petition the police or some other place to guide you and help you out, depending on the country of residence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The idea that doing spiritual warfare causes any problem is just an absurdity. If anything, the Gods will help you more than they do on careless people. So if this is the case and not some part of troll with the attempt to tell people "Oy vey if you fight jews be careful cause ull get problems" is just absurd. The opposite will happen.

If you are in a pit and you do things for the Gods they will raise you with certainty. So have faith in this.

Fehu x40 a day, Odthal x40 a day, and affirm something to the effect "That you are having a safe home that makes you happy and keeps you secure".

To accelerate this, also try to go to a local state agency to help you. There are agencies and places who specialize in this. Try to find some online. You can also petition the police or some other place to guide you and help you out, depending on the country of residence.

Thank you for understanding. I believe the way I approached this topic was a mistake.

If I could do it again I would not have put any of my emotions into it. I just panicked and got angry then took your response the wrong way. I just have programming where I just assume everyone will treat me like shit. I'm working getting out of this.

Well thank you and sorry. I think I just had a ball lightning problem

Fff said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for understanding. I believe the way I approached this topic was a mistake.

If I could do it again I would not have put any of my emotions into it. I just panicked and got angry then took your response the wrong way. I just have programming where I just assume everyone will treat me like shit. I'm working getting out of this.

Well thank you and sorry. I think I just had a ball lightning problem
Sometimes people can be a bit tough. Take me, for example! I do think it is necessary, though - people, generally, are just so wimpy and pathetic. They need to grow a backbone, grow hair on their chest and grow some balls. What everyone fails to realise, or just don't know, is that text is emotionless, so it is extremely easy to get the proverbial wrong end of the proverbial stick. Maybe you'd benefit from going through my Emotions thread, in my siggie. I did it for a deliberate reason. Oh, and to end my reply to you, allow me to be mean but in a playful and building-you-up way - Straighten your baldric! Shave off those sideburns! I won't have no lazy-arsed, unkempt slouch slothzing around in here (except for Lord Slothz HPMage - but that's because he's so cuddly-cute and tickly!), bitch! :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back