Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Daily supplements and vitality

Alek666

-95% vitamins are synthetic
-Cyanocobalamin is actually found in 99% of the vitamins on the market which contain B12, as it is relatively cheap (recovered from activated sewage sludge or produced through total chemical synthesis), and stable (non-perishable). Despite its wide usage, it is not an ideal form of vitamin b12, as the cyanide must be removed from the cobalamin before it can perform its biological indispensable roles within the body. While there is plenty of research on the potential value of cyanide-bound vitamin B12, it does have potential to do harm.
-I could not find 1 synthetic vitamin that does not contain oxide which a little while back I did some research and figured out that oxides are very very cheap and 10% is absorbed, how is that 100% DV.
-These synthetic vitamins are fully absorbed and are harmful to DNA, there was a study done that multivitamins cause cancer, it's obviously not from whole food vitamins.
-It is best to get a whole food vitamins or supplements from Europe or Africa where the soil is very healthy.

Sulforaphane and Its Effects on Cancer, Mortality, Aging, Brain and Behavior, Heart Disease & More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg

My notes:
-Sulpfaphane is the most potent naturally occuring inducer of the NRF2 pathway, this pathway also controls hundreds of genes by acting on antioxidants response elements in those genes, NRF2 many have to do with DNA aging.
-Once I heard Rhonda Patrick say that overactive telomere cause DNA immortality it was cool for some normi non satanist doctor to say.

This is very important. Some weeks ago I read an article where they tested many whey protein products which were being filled with estrogen.

This is why its important to eat a wide range of foods as food is the best source of nutrition. However, there are good multivitamin brands such as "garden of life" and the brands from Doctor rons.

I never get generic multivitamins and supplements from places like duane reade or rite aid.

One has to do their research.

As for whey protein, I would go with grassfed brands from smaller farms. There are two brands which are pure, the whey protein concentrate is better.

Jack said:
This is very important. Some weeks ago I read an article where they tested many whey protein products which were being filled with estrogen.
All those modern hyper processed foods should be avoided. Who promotes whey protein.. the bro community of bodybuilding and those merchants who make money out of them. Live fast die young leave a beautiful looking corpse that's rotting inside... I don't think our aryan warriors in the past used whey protein did they. I understand the arguments that food can be deprived of nutrients these days but that doesn't apply to macro nutrients like proteins. Meat, fish, eggs, cheese (hard cheese can have like 25%+ proteins) and plants should be enough proteins.
I also suspect some sugar substitutes such as used in sports drinks (or non sugared sodas) mess up the brain (and pineal). I don't have any "scientific proof" on that only my own experience.

You can make whey protein yourself. The water that is left when making cottage cheese is whey protein. If milk has estrogen in it whey will be having it. The best form of vitamin b12 is methylcobalmin. This thread reminded me of Linus Pauling therapy which states having vitamin C and Lysine ammino acid to prevent cardiovascular blockages.

Thanks for the enlightening info, i strongly suspected this but never truly looked into it. As of now the only supplement i take is occasional melatonin, i used to take creatine years back in my teens but i never felt right using it.

anonymous666 said:
You can make whey protein yourself. The water that is left when making cottage cheese is whey protein. If milk has estrogen in it whey will be having it. The best form of vitamin b12 is methylcobalmin. This thread reminded me of Linus Pauling therapy which states having vitamin C and Lysine ammino acid to prevent cardiovascular blockages.
Nice info bro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back