Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

300k+ People Planning to STORM Area 51 This Fall

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/300k-people-are-signed-up-to-storm-area-51-and-see-them-aliens/

"The Clinton administration couldn’t get there. Russian spies tried and failed, too. But that won’t stop nearly 300,000 alien enthusiasts from gathering in Amargosa Valley, Nevada, with plans to invade top-secret military base Area 51, where conspiracy theorists believe the government is hiding information on extra terrestrial life.

The ironic Facebook event, dubbed “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” has nearly 365,000 confirmed attendees, and some 384,000 interested in the mission.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” the event details read. “If we naruto run” — referring to the widely memed manga character — “we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.”

The meme-inspired event feed has been flooded with harebrained schemes to break into the heavily guarded government facility, which includes rock throwing, a squadron of Kyles” — a much-memed character born on the internet — hopped up on Monster Energy drinks; and a legion of nagging ” ‘Can I speak to your manager?’ Karens,” (Yes, another meme persona) who one participant jokes “would be left untouched.”

The call to action is, of course, satire (hopefully), since Area 51 is infamously secured by barbed fences, radar and heavily armed military personnel. The 5,000-square-mile desert site has been in operation for more than 60 years and officially fronted as part of the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), affiliated with the Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas Valley, though only recently did the government intelligence recognize Area 51’s existence.

What really goes down on the grounds has yet to be revealed to the public — though many have attempted to uncover its presumed secrets.

Though Area 51 was established in 1955, the mystery began somewhere in the 1980s, when a man claimed to have been employed there and saw scientists engineer an alien aircraft, which some believe may have been modeled after a UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in the late ’40s. The so-called alien saucer turned out to be an advanced weather balloon, and the man’s story was later found to be fabricated.

Despite the debunking, the legend has persisted through more tales of highly classified air tests using experimental technology and has firmly established itself as a bona fide conspiracy theory that has captivated stargazers for decades.

If the “Storm Area 51” caravan goes through with the stunt, they’ll be met by gun-toting guards who have been cleared to stop any intruders at any cost — per the site’s strongly worded signage: “Use of deadly force authorized.” "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What. The. Fuck.

Is there an extra special, extra important jew festival coming up that the jew needs 300 thousand or more living blood sacrifices?

We will either have a bloodbath, or it will be a hilarious event. By legal standards, the US Gov has the ability to gun them down and cause a bloodbath. It has the same on the border, but this won't be an ordinary "Muh Caravan". This is breaching of a military base and deadly force may be actually used without scruples.

I doubt it will be successful or lead to disclosure of any sorts, the people going open about it is just dumb. If there are any aliens or facilities the military may just go there and defend it, or keep them from going in, or hide things.

But I think this is a hilarious and interesting piece of news regardless.

The people want to know and they want it a lot.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We will either have a bloodbath, or it will be a hilarious event. By legal standards, the US Gov has the ability to gun them down and cause a bloodbath. It has the same on the border, but this won't be an ordinary "Muh Caravan". This is breaching of a military base and deadly force may be actually used without scruples.

I doubt it will be successful or lead to disclosure of any sorts, the people going open about it is just dumb. If there are any aliens or facilities the military may just go there and defend it, or keep them from going in, or hide things.

(Speaking ignorantly)Maybe it's nothing, and the jew just needs more Braining energies from le Goylem, just like storylines in popular soap operas, and real and false scandals, and other publicity stunts, which suck the Goylem in to.

FancyMancy said:
Is there an extra special, extra important jew festival coming up that the jew needs 300 thousand or more living blood sacrifices?

LMFAO :lol:

Lmao Thers plenty of memes going around regarding this ... It's a good thing I think memes revolution somehow came about thru the satanic energies on earth increasing thanks obviously to the brethren here in the jos visible and unseen anyway just my opinion one can litteraly troll any Jewishness via a meme ...

Given the timing of when this meme started It's most likely being orchestrated to distract people from the current Epstein trials.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

(Speaking ignorantly)Maybe it's nothing, and the jew just needs more Braining energies from le Goylem, just like storylines in popular soap operas, and real and false scandals, and other publicity stunts, which suck the Goylem in to.

This may also be used as an excuse to just guard the Area 51 even deeper and just remove any possibility of disclosure. The UFO community will not have it quite good after this.

People may be hunted down based this as an excuse for looking into aliens, and the whole "UFO and Aliens" world may become even more hated by the government than it already is.

I see nothing good out of this, only the fact that people are thirsting brutally after disclosure. Indeed we're moving at a time where this just has to happen at last, there is proof on too many events.

Maybe more censorship is the plan but who knows if the RTR power + Mercury retro won't make it backlash somehow.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This may also be used as an excuse to just guard the Area 51 even deeper and just remove any possibility of disclosure. The UFO community will not have it quite good after this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Donald Fart and its "space force". The only thing I can think of is that it knows Satan and some Gods and Goddesses are returning, so it thinks it can blast their spaceships out of space. Well, that and the option of using the "space force" to point weapons at Earth and obliterate folk...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nevada-nuclear-test-site-man-shot-dead-national-security-car-chase-police-a8754426.html

They may just gun down 1-2 fanatics after which the crowd gets scared and flee/get arrested.

In any case this is fucking hilarious.

FancyMancy said:
Donald Fart and its "space force". The only thing I can think of is that it knows Satan and some Gods and Goddesses are returning, so it thinks it can blast their spaceships out of space. Well, that and the option of using the "space force" to point weapons at Earth and obliterate folk...

I do not think Trump is that bad. He's not as bad as people may make him seem. I have also judged him with my topics as he has done some real bad shit, but he is nowhere close as bad as Bush and other insane warmongering jews, UNTIL NOW at least. He has been supportive of jews and stuff, but that is basically everyone in politics today. If you don't do that you end up with a bullet in the head from the deep state, he has no choice.

The jews around him have brought him through the whole trial of abusing him, lying about him, endless slander. They even tried to claim that he is a pedophile through Epstein, doing the usual blame shifting from Hillary which is the true and actual dirty basket case. In the end after all of this is settled I think he actually has an individual mind compared to other jew borg presidents and he has been trying to do at least SOME good.

I highly dislike it when he dances for Israel, but that is the presidency in 2019, one has no choice. You have to do a mockery dance to the jews for this and humiliate your country and yourself, as there is no alternative.

I think he is the best president the US has had in around the last 30 years. He's at least trying to do something. He also leaked his meeting with actual people who are into the UFO defensive and knowledge base, giving credit to these theories. He could have done this in secret and keep people in the dark, but he decided to disclose that one.

Any situation concerning advanced aliens wouldn't be in Trump's hands either.

The Space Force is a good move for humanity in general, we do need a space force. Our Gods seek not to harm us, but other shit out there is definitely planning this for a very long time. In 1942 on the height of WW2, aliens were sizing up the US by invasions as it was to be their next target after Germany, it appears.

America back then was an ordinary advancing White Nation which was taken over by jews and forced to wage war against a brotherly White country. This was more than likely the Greys and related ilk at work, and they worked through jews. That is historically well documented.

After the war with Germany, it appears the Greys and other asshats are keen in destroying this country. Both our aliens and the enemy aliens seem to be juking over in the USA currently, ours giving them developed technology, and the greys promoting the multicultural agenda and trying to cause internal collapse of the USA through jews.

The Space Force in my opinion is about greys and reptiles, if said fuckers understand this world isn't going exactly on the direction of microchipped serfs, they will brutally retaliate on mankind. The plan to nuclear holocaust everyone for going against Pissrael and it's agenda is more than likely part of this, same as the constant pulls the jews try to do for useless WW3 cause Muh Bible and Muh Rabbinical Shit.

If they'll kill 300k or more people for this, they will bring upon themselves a civil war with the Americans. I don't think that people will remain ignorant at over 300k citizens killed by government itself.

If this happens, then they will have to use excessive force. All of the military may end up here. They may even ruin it from within before anything is actually done. As stated also, if they see fucking stealth fighters hovering above, I doubt they will proceed. And even if they do, they are probably already preparing about this.

This is Grade A security threat, the idea to storm Area 51 is fucking retarded in my opinion, and I hope people do not die from this. On the end of the government, they have the right to defend this on paper. This is major security breach in a military base. It won't fly.

If it flies, it means they have hid everything so efficiently that nothing is on ground. If they cannot do this, then it will be bloodbath, or force will be used.

The best resolution would be peaceful disclosure. This will happen for sure in the future, as the truth will not be contained forever.

People NEED to know.

The fact that 300,000 people are inclined to do this is also heroic, but in a hilarious and stupid sense.

I suggest people go with anonymity and fake profiles and spread some links around, if a people wants to clash with the military for disclosure, they may actually even consider us here, that is for sure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After the war with Germany, it appears the Greys and other asshats are keen in destroying this country. Both our aliens and the enemy aliens seem to be juking over in the USA currently, ours giving them developed technology, and the greys promoting the multicultural agenda and trying to cause internal collapse of the USA through jews.

Though I hate to state this as this is the shit you read about in Bibliotechapleyades. But this whole alien meetings and whatnot. Are they real?

In the sense are there incidents of say certain branches of the military working for one alien side and another working for another.

Pardon the whole like sci-fi kinda BS I'm saying. But wouldn't it be difficult to even so much as communicate with non-grey, non-reptard aliens?

The whole situation sounds like a scolding lesson. For example enemy: We will borg you. Our side: If you go against us either we fuck you up or you get fucked up by them. I know our aliens do not intend to harm us but wouldn't at times they'd have to make threats or at least tell them if you tell anyone they'll kill you.

I REALLY do not understand this alien cover up shit. Most people wouldn't give a shit if the Government stated aliens exist. It's kinda like 9/11, 9/11 was everywhere by the end of the month the only reason people gave a shit about 9/11 was because it's on TV or the internet. Do people still care about it and the answer is no, the only people that care about it is people like say Ryan Dawson and his 9/11 assessments.

But really besides the kikeofery. What need is there to cover up aliens.

So our airspace is being violated who cares. So they have ships that flash in and out of the air through invisibility or cloaking or flying stupidly fast pole to pole. So what?

I mean So what? humans will just forget about it a few weeks later.

...all this bullshit, all this jumping over fences. For what because some aliens do not like us communicating with other aliens. It's so juvenile, really comes to show you have pathetic the jews and their aliens are.

Kinda reminds me of some members; FancyMancy(maybe?) who might have said that perhaps there are worse enemies out there than simple greys and reptards. Something the Gods fight tooth and nail against.

Maybe you would ignore it and your poor estimates of how people would react based on your own strange psychology about a subject, but people would flip the fuck out insane if they were unprepared for this. Few people could deal with this reality for an extended period of time.

People flip insane over the mere IDEA that these things MIGHT exist and end up ignoring this as a 5 year old which is afraid of the darkness.

The existence of aliens and their influence is simply kept under blankets as it would collapse uhm...the whole consciousness of mankind at this point. Most people aren't "Uninterested", they just stay away from this due to the weight this assumption causes to them, they cannot even address or consider this fact.

Doing your usual poisoner kosher arguments as you specialize into, which everyone in the groups is used to, doesn't change the above fact, either.

In the same way many people go about their business without worrying about Nuclear weaponry every single day, and would be toppled over by the event of many nukes going off despite of this, such is the news and disclosure about aliens. Not many people care about Nuclear or are Nuclear Scientists, only a few peace advocates. But if one thing of these went off, what would be the effect? Could anyone ignore this and no longer care?

The jews themselves state the whole planet was put in a "Curfew" with the cutting of spiritual powers to prohibit us of communication, as it was "everyday life" in ancient civilizations. It should be evident that the enemy has power to cause these events, they are exerting this, and they also have had this leaked and even told us at this point.

This changes every dynamic of life, as a society that suddenly discovers electricity. Life can never be the same again. Alien disclosure will be like that.

Our Gods do not in general come down to terrorize humans and the related, they almost never even show up materially to do petty things like scare people.

But the enemy does this habitually. They even steal animals and sometimes even humans. While many of these are just attention whoring exaggerations, there is truth to these statements unfortunately.

UFOlogy has been hijacked by professional agents to make it all look like a crock of shit, and as such, a lot of it is a crock of shit. But a lot of things in it are real or at least reality based. This was done on purpose to discredit all people who looked into such topics as pure nutcases and disallow any reasonable conversation.

Look Cobra I'm just gonna end it here cause I'm causing a scene.

But non of what you said is anything special. It's much like Maxine's statements on getting jolts of negativity from advancing spiritually and getting more intrigued.

Funny I've never even so much as spiritually advanced in any way. Not even basic stuff. And non of this is special or unique or anything. To me I've embedded this religion and politics in me as an everyday thing.

People freak out from aliens. And when they ask me "OMG?" I'm like yeah so they are alien are they empire of Orion our Nordic Gods or Elohim Rauch Anti-devas based on Draconian reptillians and greys.

It's funny you label my poisoning as kosher and specialize in it. I think one of these days you may want to look at my astrological chart and maybe even spend a few emails communicating with me.

Anyways Cobra I'm simply someone that is interested in all this and funny enough is not surprised, amused but not surprised. To me everything said herein this entire community is so normal and just so minimalist that it begs the question just why everyone is surprised by this.

You've been at this almost as much or more than me. You study research and communicate with other high priest. Why do you even get surprised at my responses? Your knee deep shit in this community as well.

I appreciate your realism and perhaps it's what many need not sure how old you are if your pluto in scorpio or not. But non of what is said by anyone or any high priest is shocking or out of the blue.

Not sure maybe it's my eternal boredom I posses but I'm certainly not in awe or shocked. I actually have to feign surprise or awe in such things to make people seem I'm just a normal person. I think with the astrological information I posses on myself and certain aspects. I might as well label myself as an alien.

What the JoS members and priest state is so normal. It begs the question what will shock me.

"Im just gonna end this right now cause I'm causing a scene so please let me cause a scene while I am causing a scene to pretend I am not causing a scene while I do try to cause a scene, cause I am such a dead nihilist that I find it amusing to cause scenes while pretending to not cause them, and always end up the conversation around my magnificence and comparing myself randomly with other people so I can think how great I am, all whilst wasting everyone's time just to make sure they satisfy my endless nihilism".

The fact you are searching for a kick, and most likely, in the ass, to feel a jolt of life, is in particular not in my interest.

If facefuck allows this event then clearly they want this as a false flag to accomplis one or more objectives simultaneously. There may be more possibilities but they are just speculations.
Storming area 51 to find out that oy gevault jezus alienz iz gud and pagan alienz bad or finding out aliens din't exist and people who think so are dumb or simply getting into a bloodbath so orange man bad start civil war and hulk smash or multiple or all of the above... and so on.
The monkeys are either way just dumb emotional bombs they will never see the jewish problem just unga bunga white collonists. Never stop to think: hmmm why so much anti white propaganda from a place that we think it is white... does not make sense...

I very much doubt this is a serious idea, merely a sensational internet joke, since there are likely documents, items, and technology that are higher than even top secret, and the true location of Area 51 is not even actually known to the public as far as I'm aware. Most of the base is no doubt underground and accessible only to high-ranking military personnel and other select individuals working there and under a code of extreme secrecy. Area 51 is the kind of place the U.S government would hide most of the psychics and other spiritually advanced individuals forced to work for it. If by some token of fate this event actually happened, the government and military has ample weapons which would quickly disperse and re-orient the crowd. I'd like to hear people taking about storming ADL headquarters or top Synagoges in the country rather than this foolishness.

In relation to this however, I am very curious as to what all of you think about deep underground military bases (DUMBs) and the conspiracies that the enemy has their technology and bases on earth beneath some of these DUMBs. Just recently I've had to transfer flights at Denver International Airport, and that place is one of the most infamous for UFOlogy-related and other government-related conspiracy theories. While I was there, I got a very uneasy, jittery feeling, something about, or within the airport felt very strange and, well, alien. Then I stumbled upon this:

https://diaconspiracyfiles.com/2009/10/30/secret-alex-christopher-photos-from-beneath-denver-international-airport/

Now I am quite skeptical of conspiracy websites such as these in most cases as many of them are either set up as disinformation, psyops, or just mumbo jumbo often pushing Xtianity, but I cannot help but wonder what exactly the truth about with DIA and what is apparently a massive, supposedly "empty" area beneath it, and we do know that the enemy has many bases within this solar system, even on Earth in protected environments. There are also a large number of other DUMBs, such as Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado (NORAD headquarters) which have been rumored to house either downed alien craft or aliens themselves.

I think this is hilarious, all things aside. It's just hilarious.

Now there are 830k people in the petition. And also on some strange watchlist. But they cannot put anyone in a watch-list, and that's the funniest thing of all.

They are just making this into a joke, but it will be hilarious if people actually show up, but it may turn into big ass tragic.

People be like: Oh, go into Naruto run in Area 51 where deadly force is allowed? Hmmm nice let me queue up.

People also be like: I went into the Joy of Satan webpage, but this horned goat really scared me! I can't afford to be a little afraid, I just can't!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think this is hilarious, all things aside. It's just hilarious.

Now there are 830k people in the petition. And also on some strange watchlist. But they cannot put anyone in a watch-list, and that's the funniest thing of all.

They are just making this into a joke, but it will be hilarious if people actually show up, but it may turn into big ass tragic.

People be like: Oh, go into Naruto run in Area 51 where deadly force is allowed? Hmmm nice let me queue up.

People also be like: I went into the Joy of Satan webpage, but this horned goat really scared me! I can't afford to be a little afraid, I just can't!
Oy vey, their website is in black, white, and red with pentagrams all over! They must be pure evil. 666% scariest Illuminati website on the internet confirmed!

bLiApQo.jpg

Lol, actually i think there will be some people who will show up but most of them who said that they will come of course will not because this event is a joke.
Ah, cant wait to do a naruto run straight into the mine field, what a good day to do a shinobi z day mission

Gear 88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Im just gonna end this right now cause I'm causing a scene so please let me cause a scene while I am causing a scene to pretend I am not causing a scene while I do try to cause a scene, cause I am such a dead nihilist that I find it amusing to cause scenes while pretending to not cause them, and always end up the conversation around my magnificence and comparing myself randomly with other people so I can think how great I am, all whilst wasting everyone's time just to make sure they satisfy my endless nihilism".

The fact you are searching for a kick, and most likely, in the ass, to feel a jolt of life, is in particular not in my interest.

For one second think of all the shit the HP/HPS have to read through every day. So we can have a good forum/advancement. How much time they waste on this. Now look at your behaviour. If you wanted HP.Hoodedcobra666 to look at your chart then just stand in line as everybody else does too ---->
"http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open! "

The time they waste on things like that, is a loss for everyone (natal charts readings, ...).

This is basically what's gonna happen. I know a lot of the people won't show up because it's a joke but I have no doubt a couple thousand actually will.

LGrHJIv.png

I read it's like a 20 mile hike from the nearest road to area 51, there's no way anyone is going to follow through on this.

Someone could make quite a bit of money at this time selling area 51 meme tshirts or gadgets in America.

That is gonna be funny but yet sad to see all those idiots falling for the jews tricks.

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

I literally had a dream last night where these people actually did go through with it and were ultimately gunned down by the hundreds and killed. I think this is going to go well... I never underestimate the stupidity of normies, not all of them are going to actually do it but I can guarantee you there will be SEVERAL that are willing to sacrifice their lives for this even if a lot of them joke about it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of them are prepared to kill too. I don't think they'll get very far though let alone even inside of the facility.... but we'll see what happens come September I suppose. I'm sure those guards at area 51 are preparing for a war heheh, there's no way they never caught wind of this yet.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I do not think Trump is that bad. He's not as bad as people may make him seem. I have also judged him with my topics as he has done some real bad shit, but he is nowhere close as bad as Bush and other insane warmongering jews, UNTIL NOW at least. He has been supportive of jews and stuff, but that is basically everyone in politics today. If you don't do that you end up with a bullet in the head from the deep state, he has no choice.
I found, and then lost, a quote by a woman from an American paper, or who was quoted in that paper, saying that it is the job, or role, of every PotUS to do the will of the people of "israel", so I do know that when you say Trump doesn't have a choice, that it is true.

The jews around him have brought him through the whole trial of abusing him, lying about him, endless slander. They even tried to claim that he is a pedophile through Epstein, doing the usual blame shifting from Hillary which is the true and actual dirty basket case. In the end after all of this is settled I think he actually has an individual mind compared to other jew borg presidents and he has been trying to do at least SOME good.
I'm ever the sceptic!

I highly dislike it when he dances for Israel, but that is the presidency in 2019, one has no choice. You have to do a mockery dance to the jews for this and humiliate your country and yourself, as there is no alternative.
Are we talking about Trump or May and its retarded ABBA dance?! :lol: :roll: :puke:

I think he is the best president the US has had in around the last 30 years. He's at least trying to do something. He also leaked his meeting with actual people who are into the UFO defensive and knowledge base, giving credit to these theories. He could have done this in secret and keep people in the dark, but he decided to disclose that one.

Any situation concerning advanced aliens wouldn't be in Trump's hands either.

The Space Force is a good move for humanity in general, we do need a space force. Our Gods seek not to harm us, but other shit out there is definitely planning this for a very long time. In 1942 on the height of WW2, aliens were sizing up the US by invasions as it was to be their next target after Germany, it appears.

America back then was an ordinary advancing White Nation which was taken over by jews and forced to wage war against a brotherly White country. This was more than likely the Greys and related ilk at work, and they worked through jews. That is historically well documented.

The Space Force in my opinion is about greys and reptiles, if said fuckers understand this world isn't going exactly on the direction of microchipped serfs, they will brutally retaliate on mankind. The plan to nuclear holocaust everyone for going against Pissrael and it's agenda is more than likely part of this, same as the constant pulls the jews try to do for useless WW3 cause Muh Bible and Muh Rabbinical Shit.
I don't get how a jew-loving (or forced-to-be-loving) president, who is also a jew, would defend a world full of Goyim against its own overlords...but then as I said in another post, according to a couple of jew sites, he or it is not a jew...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is Grade A security threat, the idea to storm Area 51 is fucking retarded in my opinion, and I hope people do not die from this. On the end of the government, they have the right to defend this on paper. This is major security breach in a military base. It won't fly.
Another member mentioned a while ago about projecting Astrally, I think they said before they knew about Spiritual Satanism, into DUMBs, but they were somehow stuck or attacked in defence from entering. It would make sense that they, and Area 51, would have such Spiritual defences, as well - but the jew magic is shit, so it wouldn't last for very long once individuals advance far enough and safely enough.

Gear88 said:
...all this bullshit, all this jumping over fences. For what because some aliens do not like us communicating with other aliens. It's so juvenile, really comes to show you have pathetic the jews and their aliens are.
Yeah, seriously. The jew is so pathetic and immature. It knows it is losing yet it carries on like a retard. "Childlike faith" won't save it from its fate.

Kinda reminds me of some members; FancyMancy(maybe?) who might have said that perhaps there are worse enemies out there than simple greys and reptards. Something the Gods fight tooth and nail against.
I think I replied to someone else saying that. I do realise about the jew, reptillians and greys, but apparently there are also others which side with them (of course) but which I hadn't considered.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Maybe you would ignore it and your poor estimates of how people would react based on your own strange psychology about a subject, but people would flip the fuck out insane if they were unprepared for this. Few people could deal with this reality for an extended period of time.

People flip insane over the mere IDEA that these things MIGHT exist and end up ignoring this as a 5 year old which is afraid of the darkness.
I was present once or twice when a christian asked another christian, the latter who was a "leader", what would the latter do if aliens existed and they met them, or the aliens came and visited. The latter said they would preach the good jews to the aliens. (!) This is the same person who was also asked what would he do if he had just got married and then "jesus" "returned". He said, "I'd say, 'Err... two minutes, god'". I'm not joking nor being sarcastic at all. I suppose it obviously depends on the denomination and the local/wider culture of sheeple around the areas, who would be afraid of aliens and who would be arrogant to think they could "spread the message" of jewsus. (Also - why would 'god' create aliens who were not on Earth and who have more powerful everything than us?!)

The existence of aliens and their influence is simply kept under blankets as it would collapse uhm...the whole consciousness of mankind at this point. Most people aren't "Uninterested", they just stay away from this due to the weight this assumption causes to them, they cannot even address or consider this fact.
I think with more and more science fiction and other fantasy franchises, the newer generations would be less afraid.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Scared about joy? Dafuq is wrong with them?! Sorry. Let me re-phrase that - Dafuq? What is right with them?!

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
I don't doubt the govvy here would fire on civilians, should the event arise.
In an episode of Friends, Monica manages to get hold of her freshly-dead auntie's old doll house. The auntie was a "cruel, cranky old bitch", and Monica pretends that she is "sorry that she died". She is trying to enjoy it, but then Phoebe gets a cardboard piece of crap dollhouse and everyone, except for Monica, is fauning over it. Imaginative, and also ditsy, Phoebe, played as a blonde which could be construed as anti-White, decides that the reason she has an ornament dog, which is massive in comparison to Monica's dollhouse, is because - "the house was built on radioactive waste".

Chandler: [holds up a tissue] Is this in case the house sneezes?
Phoebe: No, that's the ghost for the attic.
Monica I don't want a ghost.
Phoebe: Well, no-one wants a ghost, but you have one, because the house is sitting on an acient Indian burial ground.

Then, of course, jew paleontologist Ross questions, "The house was built on radioactive waste and an ancient Indian burial ground?", then, laughing in disbelief, says, "That would never happen".

Why am I telling you this seemingly highly irrelevant bit of this episode? Because,

I don't doubt the govvy here would fire on civilians, should the event arise.
Phoebe: Obviously, you don't know much about the US government.

Disclaimer: I'm forever the sceptic, so StFU, anyone who is crying like a bitch at what I just said.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There was a man who I think was in a TV programme, who said that all of the dead celebrities are living somewhere secret, like a DUMB or as what I said months and months ago - on a secret island which you are not "allowed" to visit. In a fun, and perhaps silly/stupid, way, this fuels the conspiracy theorist in people! Lol.

Syntax said:
This is basically what's gonna happen. I know a lot of the people won't show up because it's a joke but I have no doubt a couple thousand actually will.

LGrHJIv.png
You're forgetting Stargate where they have people come in and they have to do a few cover-ups and also review all of the material which was recorded on-base before it is released. We might get to see a journalist visiting Area 51 in the next few years after they revampt the entire base and make it journalist-friendly.

UGsjLTK.jpg

‘Storm Area 51’ Facebook Group is a Million Strong. It’s a Joke, Kind Of.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/area-51-raid.html

Area 51 expert on social media campaign to 'storm' top-secret site: Military won't let anyone get close
https://www.foxnews.com/us/area-51-expert-storm-facebook-military

Air Force 'ready to protect America and its assets' over Area 51 event
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7248769/US-Air-Force-ready-protect-America-assets-one-million-join-Area-51-Facebook-event.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Crowd of UFO fans seeking to ‘raid Area 51’ hits 1 MILLION despite US Air Force warning
https://www.rt.com/usa/464171-area-51-raid-million-people

The enemies program requires the mass worship of humanity towards them and connecting this into the religious thought form they have created. This requires the deception of religion on the population, the structural reality of this deception requires people believe. If everyone finds out ET's are real, this threatens the underlying structure of this program and if they find out ET's are using religion as programs to take over the planet. To know one the population has to know of the other. The removing of spiritual knowledge is also required to make the program work. Spiritual knowledge and knowledge of ET's have been removed from society by the enemy. The enemies system has used their entire resources to create propaganda campaigns to ridicule and attack the concept of ET's existing to attempt to keep this understanding from being accepted by the population because its a threat to them.

Gear88 said:
Look Cobra I'm just gonna end it here cause I'm causing a scene.

But non of what you said is anything special. It's much like Maxine's statements on getting jolts of negativity from advancing spiritually and getting more intrigued.

Funny I've never even so much as spiritually advanced in any way. Not even basic stuff. And non of this is special or unique or anything. To me I've embedded this religion and politics in me as an everyday thing.

People freak out from aliens. And when they ask me "OMG?" I'm like yeah so they are alien are they empire of Orion our Nordic Gods or Elohim Rauch Anti-devas based on Draconian reptillians and greys.

It's funny you label my poisoning as kosher and specialize in it. I think one of these days you may want to look at my astrological chart and maybe even spend a few emails communicating with me.

Anyways Cobra I'm simply someone that is interested in all this and funny enough is not surprised, amused but not surprised. To me everything said herein this entire community is so normal and just so minimalist that it begs the question just why everyone is surprised by this.

You've been at this almost as much or more than me. You study research and communicate with other high priest. Why do you even get surprised at my responses? Your knee deep shit in this community as well.

I appreciate your realism and perhaps it's what many need not sure how old you are if your pluto in scorpio or not. But non of what is said by anyone or any high priest is shocking or out of the blue.

Not sure maybe it's my eternal boredom I posses but I'm certainly not in awe or shocked. I actually have to feign surprise or awe in such things to make people seem I'm just a normal person. I think with the astrological information I posses on myself and certain aspects. I might as well label myself as an alien.

What the JoS members and priest state is so normal. It begs the question what will shock me.

It’s just a whole bunch of trolling probably to distract the masses from something else going on. It seems like a big fat joke a stupid one but yea.

I saw this doing the rounds earlier and I just had to post it here due to the other topic about exactly this. Love how Fuckerberg being a grey or a reptile is becoming a mainstream accepted "joke". Subconsciously people have already probably begun to accept it.

t8O4mU9.jpg

Arcadia said:
I saw this doing the rounds earlier and I just had to post it here due to the other topic about exactly this. Love how Fuckerberg being a grey or a reptile is becoming a mainstream accepted "joke". Subconsciously people have already probably begun to accept it.

t8O4mU9.jpg
lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back