Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scat Man Freud

Mageson666

As scat man Freud, hovered the toilet in a cocaine stupor, he started to shriek and whine loudly in Hebrew, the toilet prayer of his goblin race. As he pounded the sides of the stall loudly his faced turn red in between the sheiks and grunts as beads of kosher sweat formed on his pointy forehead as his turd eye opened to pass Hashit, Freud went into Kabbalistic trance as he let the bagel bomb into the toilet shrieking. As the energy of Hashit the Shitkinah polluted the air, in the dump huffing trance the Ha Poodesh the radiance of Hashit descended on Freuds Jewish mind giving him prophecy.

As rabbi Freud staggered out of the stall, he proclaimed his divine prophecy.... " I am tee noob Moses! And thees is muh magic stick!" Freud yelled as he pulled his cocaine straw he powders his hooked nose with out of his pocket. As magical visions of his new Jewish movement came to his mind, Jewish dreams of excrement and incest. Freud stood there his pants around his ankles as he swayed back and forth in Kabbalistic motion in delight in incestial union with the mother of Jews the Shitkinah, as the Jew stink of his being filled the room. The visions of all the shekels he would make ruining the Goyim came upon him as he farted loudly he proclaimed "The blessing of Hashit are upon me!" And that was the birth of the psycho-analist movement. The Jewish world in which everything of the nature of the soul revolves around anuses, bowel movements and incest. Which before was just called the Talmud.

Waw. Such holyness. :lol:

A small glimpse of the holyshit pooples.

Every time I say a RTR

my hatred grows stronger towards these lizards.

I sometimes can’t help but laugh with my own hatred...

my main motivation.

HP Mageson666 said:
As scat man Freud, hovered the toilet in a cocaine stupor, he started to shriek and whine loudly in Hebrew, the toilet prayer of his goblin race. As he pounded the sides of the stall loudly his faced turn red in between the sheiks and grunts as beads of kosher sweat formed on his pointy forehead as his turd eye opened to pass Hashit, Freud went into Kabbalistic trance as he let the bagel bomb into the toilet shrieking. As the energy of Hashit the Shitkinah polluted the air, in the dump huffing trance the Ha Poodesh the radiance of Hashit descended on Freuds Jewish mind giving him prophecy.

As rabbi Freud staggered out of the stall, he proclaimed his divine prophecy.... " I am tee noob Moses! And thees is muh magic stick!" Freud yelled as he pulled his cocaine straw he powders his hooked nose with out of his pocket. As magical visions of his new Jewish movement came to his mind, Jewish dreams of excrement and incest. Freud stood there his pants around his ankles as he swayed back and forth in Kabbalistic motion in delight in incestial union with the mother of Jews the Shitkinah, as the Jew stink of his being filled the room. The visions of all the shekels he would make ruining the Goyim came upon him as he farted loudly he proclaimed "The blessing of Hashit are upon me!" And that was the birth of the psycho-analist movement. The Jewish world in which everything of the nature of the soul revolves around anuses, bowel movements and incest. Which before was just called the Talmud.

xD

And the lurd said, it was smelly due to farts that day.

We the goyim need to know that the whole issue is we need more incest as Fraud Freud recommends, and to spend more time above the holy toilet and chant the torah psalms while at it.

Because we do not do this we are mentally ill, and antisemetic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back