Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tracy Twyman death

sip

Has anyone heard any news on Tracy Twyman being murdered after the Isaac Kappy and Epstein investigations she did on child trafficking?

I do not know if Tracy was 'one of us' but I do know that she taught me a lot many many years ago with her writings on Freemasonry.

https://youtu.be/EMS0uuQVbBs

Tracy's last video on child trafficking.

Twyman is an obvious Jewess and spent her career promoting the lies of the Tribe and trying to get the Satanic Panic going again. I doubt she is even dead this person is a pathological Jew wanting attention. Like that Jew Crappy, who blamed everything not on his own Jews but Luciferians who don't exist anywhere. He was deflecting off his Jewish race and putting the blame on the enemy of the Jews which is what the Jewish religion orders Jews to do, while calling out some big Jew names. He probably wanted to get even with bigger Jews in Hollywood who didn't give him the career he demands as a fellow Chosen. Even if a couple of his own got rid of him for calling out a big Jew for revenge for not getting the career he wants, it does not mean anything other then Jews are crazy criminals who fight amongst themselves as criminal Jews.

I thought about the scenario you mentioned and I agree with you. Way before I found JOS I was fascinated with Free Masonry and used to read everything I could get my hands on related to them. If I remember correctly it was Bill Cooper's "Hour of the Time" that lead me to Twyman. To be honest I had completely forgotten about Twyman. I still make it a habit to go thru all the deleted submissions on Voat's pizzagate forum to pick up morsels of info here and there. I also like to use that forum to learn the patterns of the Jews that post there and play "good cop bad cop". In fact, that is where I ran across the "death" Twyman news.

Since I posted the topic, I revisted Twyman's site and you are 100% correct. Knowing what I know now I can see she is a disinfo artist. It never even crossed my mind that she was Jew way back in the day frankly because I was not Jew aware.

lmao the Jew Crappy :lol:

side note, I wonder if this is what is happening to Epstein. Jews eating their own. The pedos man, I want them all to die.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back