Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes at wisperlevel

hiddenmantis666

typically when one vibrates runes, its at a level people around you can hear it, so obviously one would need to be alone, however, cannot be the case all the time for some, i have tried using select runes such as, "OSS and SOL" at a whisper level vibration, and noticed that i could still feel the energy, didnt think that was possible, can anyone else confirm that they too can use runes quietly and feel the energy?

This works, and even mentally you can have a powerful effect. Whispering is perfectly fine. It works. The best is vibration, but these also raise energy, and even mentally.

Rest reassured, this works 100%.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This works, and even mentally you can have a powerful effect. Whispering is perfectly fine. It works. The best is vibration, but these also raise energy, and even mentally.

Thanks for mentioning this id like to know hp can this also be done with black magic and if I were to use it do I need to reverse it or just mentally vibrate it and picture the runs on the persons soul ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for mentioning this id like to know hp can this also be done with black magic and if I were to use it do I need to reverse it or just mentally vibrate it and picture the runs on the persons soul ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you so much Hp Hoodedcobra ...
I'm going through a situation where i will probably no longer have enough privacy to vibrate my routine mantras like I used to do ,I hope for as less time as possible.
I won't give up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back