Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Friendly giant spider being?

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family I wanted your advice on this. In my partners house there were many different entities living their. Two beings I helped move on. And three which currently remain. One of them is a girls spirit and often plays with my partners younger sister. One is a negative entity the ignorant owner of the house refused to let me get rid of(There was a large deposit of energy in the attack that I felt needed to be addressed to remove the negative being).

And a large spider being which resides within one corner of my partners room. Now this spider being has done things which are helpful in the past. My partner and myself are not the only one who interacted with it. Previous residents of the house had the same nightmares under a specific corner of the room where the bed was(It was always the same dream).

There are times I can recall the being showing it was friendly. For instance. One time my partner was going to go to a meeting at an area but in the morning my partner felt awful and was unable to go. That day there was a tragedy where my partner would have been. There are other examples but many of them revolve around this instance. I am currently not living with my partner under that house due to certain circumstances(My partners brother attacked me with a baseball bat unprovoked and I stabbed him in self defense.

He is fine but I had to move due to the idiot family blaming me for their sons violent tendencies). Anyways. Before leaving I spoke to this being occasionally. It gave off a positive energy that was not present anywhere else within the house. The rest of the house had it's own energy which was not the happiest while the room my partner sleeps in was always positive. I had the spider being move out of the room within the next room as I wanted to put up a barrier around the room before I left and didn't want to harm them if the energy conflicted(There are beings within the astral who are friendly but are not of Satanic origin and could be harmed by blue flames if directed to destroy what is not Satanic).

I know that in the past the gods were cursed and forced into forms that were not displaying their true image. There are also stories of other beings being cursed and turned into "monsters" which was not their true form. This being was not kind although within the astral they were very disconcerting to look at. Beauty shines from within. The interior is what matters and not the exterior. At least in my opinion.

I would like to know your opinions on this my family. Perhaps a explanation of what this being could be? I believe they are trapped within the house or something. They did move from corner to corner from time to time but they always returned to the one corner. When they relocated to the next room they also stayed within one corner. Any and all ideas would be appreciated.

Sounds like over-reactive imagination.

You specified you do not even bother meditating, so it's time to get down to meditate and start taking these things a bit more seriously, so you will not see big spiders. You hardly meditate, you talk a lot about a lot of things. Maybe it's time to finally meditate a bit instead?

The situation with a said place in a house is that it can have negative energy in a place, due to an event or other events. Not a literal spider or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You specified you do not even bother meditating, so it's time to get down to meditate and start taking these things a bit more seriously, so you will not see big spiders. You hardly meditate, you talk a lot about a lot of things. Maybe it's time to finally meditate a bit instead?

The situation with a said place in a house is that it can have negative energy in a place, due to an event or other events. Not a literal spider or something.

I appreciate your input. My partner and my partners brother had the same exact dream in the same exact spot years apart. Apparently it only happened when they slept under that corner.

In reality I'm not sure if they were being honest or dishonest but it could have been dishonesty on their part. Thank you for your input. I have started the 40 day schedule again as of yesterday. I am also planning my days ahead with the SS calendar 2019.

Thank you for your response.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Posting an update reply. It turns out I didn't understand the void course. After talking to another member I now understand it. I will be starting a schedule tomorrow which will map out my day. Since tomorrow the void course starts late at night and I will be asleep before this. I need to study more so that I do not make mistakes like this again. I have posted similar responses but I am truly learning from my mistakes. Thank you Commander.

Syntax said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Posting an update reply. It turns out I didn't understand the void course. After talking to another member I now understand it. I will be starting a schedule tomorrow which will map out my day. Since tomorrow the void course starts late at night and I will be asleep before this. I need to study more so that I do not make mistakes like this again. I have posted similar responses but I am truly learning from my mistakes. Thank you Commander.

It's ok, you just need to meditate, otherwise, how can you understand anything spiritual?

You appear to me that you are scattering your time too much posting, talking, thinking. If these like 20 minutes went into consistent meditation, you would advance beautifully, that is for sure.

Do not brutalize yourself much with a rigid schedule, just make sure to meditate daily, and just do that. The 40 days is good to start, wish you luck mate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syntax said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's ok, you just need to meditate, otherwise, how can you understand anything spiritual?

You appear to me that you are scattering your time too much posting, talking, thinking. If these like 20 minutes went into consistent meditation, you would advance beautifully, that is for sure.

Do not brutalize yourself much with a rigid schedule, just make sure to meditate daily, and just do that. The 40 days is good to start, wish you luck mate.

You are correct. Truly. This post made me realize something foolish I do. I tend to scrutinize everything to the smallest detail trying to make it perfect. I tend to try to modify meditations and schedules like a fool. Looking at the calendar the 15(in two days) is the next time when there is no Void Course. I plan on starting the forty day then. I have already tried to advance with modified things today which was foolish of me.

You and the ministry are the people who know Satan, Spirituality, And meditation most so why would I have some "greater knowledge" to improve it. To say the least I have been very foolish. To say the worst I have been endangering myself pushing my meditations back to make them "perfect". July 15th will be the day I officially start. I ask that you hold me to it HP even if you don't respond in my mind it will be a reminder that I will.

I know that we do not know each other but I promise you and I promise myself that on the 15th I will no longer slack and waste my time thinking and trying to improve what is already more than perfect. Thank you for your words. You have woken me up from my idiocy in a sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back