Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about creation.

Ryan666RR

I have a short (Maybe a little dumb) question: Can we make things out of "Nothing" by elemental transmutation or other methods?

We raise energy from the Aether and put it up into the Astral which then manifests in the Physical. By "put up", this is done automatically. Self-fulfilling prophesies are one example, with one's attitudes and beliefs and self-positivity or self-negativity. With the use of Technology, such as 3-D printing, one could recognise that there would be a direction we could go towards the Star Trek-type replicators one day. As I say, Technology is like a Physical version of Magick, so if we can do it with Technology, we can do an equivalent with Spirituality. Speaking technically, though, things are in the Astral first, before they 'come down' to the Physical; the Physical always lags behind. By the way, Aether contains all of the Elements/all Elements come from the Aether.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back