Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BODY MODIFICATION and energy

loki88

Hello. I would like to elaborate on a post I had made regarding tattoos and ear piercing:
would anyone know the enegetic effect of having
1) a gold tooth crown(with gemstones), a 'grill'
2) nipple and belly button ring
3) tattoos generally
Would these additions to the body disrupt the meridians significantly and/or could they be used to amplify energy in a positive way or for healing such as the case of Otzi the iceman who had acupuncture tattoos(from +5,000 years ago during the alleged Ice Age)?
Given that gemstones and metals have certain occult/energetic properties wouldn't this be a good way to achieve various magical effects? Would these additions be in general more rather than less beneficial?

If i'm not wrong tattoos are toxic for your body. I don't think they will have any energetic effects...

I would not modify my body like that, instead of a permanent tattoo i would use Henna wich is semi-permanent and not toxic. This is something that has been used in the East for a long time (probabilly its thanks to the the God's).

None of that would help you in any way. Except you might like tattoo in a way that helps you emotionally, since it's a symbol of overcoming struggles and succeeding. So that might help you just in that way.

Getting a grill will not help you in any way. Would probably damage your teeth, or the gems may cut your mouth. If you have metals in your mouth, this may react with your spit and create an electric current like a battery, and this current can cut away at your teeth.

Piercing would probably fuck up your energy meridians. It's an unnatural thing. I agree with the science and value of acupuncture when it's done correctly, but they don't leave the needle in there! Trying to heal and scarr around the location of a piercing would just make an even bigger blockage there than if you didn't do anything. Bad idea.

So tattoo might make you happy, but won't help you magically anyway. But could be a good thing to do if you really like it. I like Lydia's idea about it. And the rest of those ideas would probably do sone harm, and definitely wouldn't help.

I suggest to stop looking for these material props, like gems and coffee and piercings, because they aren't going to do a single good useful thing for you. And just get to work on the meditations and actually do something spiritual since your whole excuse is to try to help yourself spiritually. All that other dumb materialistic nonsense you been trying to do isn't going to help you with anything, and might even harm you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
None of that would help you in any way. Except you might like tattoo in a way that helps you emotionally, since it's a symbol of overcoming struggles and succeeding. So that might help you just in that way.
EMOTIONALLY/ IN TERMS OF MY RECOLLECTION OF THE MEANING OF THE RUNES--THAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THE TATTOOS I PROPOSE; IT WOULD HELP TO REINFORCE THE CONCEPT AS WELL AS DIRECT ME ONTO A MORE AUTHENTIC SPIRITUAL PATH AS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO REMAIN CONSTANT IN TODAY'S WELTER/CHAOS OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND THAT WOULD HELP
Getting a grill will not help you in any way. Would probably damage your teeth, or the gems may cut your mouth. If you have metals in your mouth, this may react with your spit and create an electric current like a battery, and this current can cut away at your teeth.
FOR THE GRILL IT WOULD BE A SINGLE TOOTH THAT IS TWISTED AND IF 22KT GOLD IT WOULDN'T ERODE/CORRODE VIA ACID. I WOULD DESIGN IT WITH AN 'X' PATTERN FOR GEBO WITH A CENTRAL RUBY AND 2 EMERALDS ON EACH OF THE FOUR DIAGONALS. THIS WOULD AGAIN HELP TO REINFORCE CONCEPTS RELATED TO THE RUNES FOR MYSELF AND POTENTIALLY CONFER THE METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF THE METALS/STONES

Piercing would probably fuck up your energy meridians. It's an unnatural thing. I agree with the science and value of acupuncture when it's done correctly, but they don't leave the needle in there! Trying to heal and scarr around the location of a piercing would just make an even bigger blockage there than if you didn't do anything. Bad idea.
I HAD MY EARS PIERCED A FEW YEARS BACK AND LET THEM GROW OVER BECAUSE I DISCOVERED ON THE NET THAT SAME TYPE OF INFO. HOWEVER THERE IS MUCH CONFLICTING INFO REGARDING THAT AND MY DISCOVERY(RECENTLY) OF VEDIC INFO(QUOTED IN THE PIERCING POST) SWAYS ME NI THE OTHER DIRECTION.

So tattoo might make you happy, but won't help you magically anyway. But could be a good thing to do if you really like it. I like Lydia's idea about it. And the rest of those ideas would probably do sone harm, and definitely wouldn't help.

I suggest to stop looking for these material props, like gems and coffee and piercings, because they aren't going to do a single good useful thing for you. And just get to work on the meditations and actually do something spiritual since your whole excuse is to try to help yourself spiritually. All that other dumb materialistic nonsense you been trying to do isn't going to help you with anything, and might even harm you.
I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT AND AGREE. GIVEN THAT I'M A CAPRICORN I CAN IMMERSE MYSELF IN "TELLURISM" I GUESS(MATERIALITY). THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

luis said:
If i'm not wrong tattoos are toxic for your body. I don't think they will have any energetic effects...

I would not modify my body like that, instead of a permanent tattoo i would use Henna wich is semi-permanent and not toxic. This is something that has been used in the East for a long time (probabilly its thanks to the the God's).
In another topic about tattoos, I defended that there is nothing wrong with having any...to a degree. Of course, people such as King of Ink Land King Body Art the Extreme Ink-Ite, do it for attention. What I didn't consider was the toxicity of it. I maintain that it's up to the individual, but Henna (Mehndi in Hindi; chinah in hebrew) might be a better option, as you say.

Just having a tattoo on its own would be as Magickal as wearing clothes in certain colours - nothing at all. Even if you wanted to charge the tattoo, I still don't think it would do anything, because the point is to charge - rather, empower - your own Soul, and with a healthy Soul, Mind and Body, that would far outweigh a charged tattoo - even if the tattoo is a Sigil, for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back