Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death of a family member

HailVictory88

A family member of mine may be dying. What is appropriate to do in this situation? I asked Satan to, if He wills, guide their soul, but I'm not sure if anything else is appropriate, like a more formal ritual, or if that's unnecessary.

Consider if you should invest energy to sending Healing energy or protective energy to this individual.

When my Father died, I asked Father Satan and Lord Anubis to accept him into Duat. I didn’t want to let him to the enemy, so that they can do horrible things to his soul.

Two years ago, I once asked Father Satan if my father is in Duat, and He said “yes, and he is approaching his reincarnation”.

But, is there any hope that your familiar member can recover? I would not give up yet.

Satan has helped many Satanists save their loved ones/family members from death, don't be afraid to ask him or your guardian Demon through a more formal ritual for help in healing your family member if the situation is uncertain or getting worse. If it's someone who is very old however and suffering from many illnesses or injuries, it might just be better to ask Satan to guide them and reincarnate them into a better life.

Thanks for the replies. This family member is quite old and I just want them to be able to reincarnate safely. I lack many of the props for a formal ritual and live with my family so I dont have much privacy. Could I still do a ritual, and does the astrological timing of a ritual like this matter?

Sorry to double post. I have already asked Satan respectfully for help with this, I felt a positive energy while doing so and I mentioned my intention of working to repay this favor. I'm just not sure if anything else is necessary

When I newly dedicated, I asked Satan respectfully to bring both of my parents to Duat when they die, so they do NOT go into the "light" of the "One". They are xians, but not hardcore ones. My mother passed away about 3 years ago, and Satan sent a blatant sign the day she left. He let me know she went to Duat. Recently, he let me know that she reincarnated into a loving, good, stable home with a loving family, where she is loved and wanted.
I know she will be guided to Satan when she is older.

I almost lost another relative back in the winter of 2018/2019. She had to go to the hospital suddenly, and was put into the Intensive Care Unit. It didn't look good, at all.
I was told to ask Satan to let her live a bit longer, and for her not to go. The blow to my father would have been monumental and I sensed that if she died, my father would follow not long afterwards.
I asked my Guardian to send healing energy to my relative. She is fine now, and had a miraculous recovery, only getting better and not getting worse. Thanks be to Satan and my Guardian!

I asked Satan to please look into my relative's heart and future. Even though I see her once or twice a week, because she lives about 15-20 minutes away from me, I don't know her as well as the gods do (obviously.)
She is xian, but I don't know if she is one of those xians that blames Satan and his Demons for the state of the world. She is kind, loving and fair to me. I do care for her. But I left it to Satan to decide if she goes to Duat or not and reincarnate. I asked him to please let her and my father be reborn into his new world, here on Earth. So they can have the chance to come to him.

I have interceded on my father's behalf for his health, that he may have more time on Earth, more than once. Satan helped shrink a tumor in his body that was cancerous, making it benign.

Satan told me that if they do not choose him and his side when he comes to Earth, he will not reincarnate them.
After all he has done for them. This is fair, I think.

I hesitated to write all this, as some of it I wrote before in the past. But I thought I should share anyways.

I didn't do any rituals, I just went into my room and quietly in my mind asked Satan for his help. I cannot reveal to my father and relative that he and my Guardian helped them. Although I did tell her (my relative) that I sent healing energy to her when she was recovering.

HailVictory88 said:
Sorry to double post. I have already asked Satan respectfully for help with this, I felt a positive energy while doing so and I mentioned my intention of working to repay this favor. I'm just not sure if anything else is necessary

I am sorry for your loss. Reading your post here I can see the issue will be resolved.

Do not worry, the Gods will tend to this matter. They are compassionate in this way, they take care of the people that are close and dear to us. Asking is enough, and not a full ritual is necessary. I tell this for a fact knowing how they act in these matters in the highest manner.

When they consider this proper, in accordance to their nature, they may reincarnate them, in a way beneficial for the person's wellbeing.

Thank you very much for your reply, HP (and for everyone else's.) A few minutes ago I was informed that this family member had died, I knelt down and asked Satan to help them reincarnate if He saw fit, then just checked and saw your post now.

I try to avoid directly asking for help if I can (although I often have been helped without asking), but when I have asked for help for family members in serious need, I have felt that I have always gotten it. I have told Satan that I appreciate this greatly and I am serious about showing my gratitude with my work. I will always be grateful for the help with family members that I have received.

Hail Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back