Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The chinese extradition bill is "dead"

The Alchemist7 [JG]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-china-48917796

As a result of the continuous protests, the Hong Kong lider Karrie Lam stated that the chinese extradition bill is now "dead". I'm not really sure why that law is so horrible, but what I want to say is that people DO have power if they are united and aware and they CAN change their situation, this especially in a country where jews have full power and control. Despite of their massive overwhelming power and resources, they are afraid and scared of the potential power that the masses have if they are united. I think that's a lesson for the western society to learn and put in practice.

Yes I agree. I think the law was a major problem cause quite a few people that are wanted by mainland China for being political dissadents or thought of as "criminals" by mainline China end up there seeking freedom. In Communism just about anything that they deem is a threat to Jewish control or nothing could be a crime they can even just make stuff up if they need to meet some quota for people arrested or something. This puts more fear in people so that's why they do it. If China said a person committed a crime this can be punishable by death torture being worked to death in a gulag or imprisoned in a mental facility and pumped full of drugs to the point they can hardly even function let alone escape. So probably some of these people are actually heros not criminals.

So anyways if the law passed these people would be sent to the gulag in China and extradited there and they would likely be arrested in Hong Kong if China said they committed a crime. That is why this was serious. I had looked this up a little and have studied some stuff on Communism so I am pretty glad this law didn't pass.

This is a very good thing and shows the power of people to change things.

This would have led to China's control of Hong Kong in small steps so eventually they would be under communist rule completely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back