Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATANAMA Meditation

Aldrick Strickland

Ive been working with the Satanama chant and revised the Raum Meditation to fit it.

First you can do 4 reps of Satanama up the chakras.

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.
Ah into eighth golden chakra above head.

I tried this with Satanas and didnt feel much, but with Satanama and it connecting into the Eighth golden it hits hard.

Then instead of the tetra being EOEA.

SA is of fire which relates to the spine.
TA of Earth the front.
NA the air the right side.
MA the water of the left.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Do this 4 times. Then chant Satanama twice into the solar. Ending in 10 reps.

Sounds simple but this is really powerful. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Satans energy flows through me, the serpent is awakened.

TalGonDon said:
Thanks very much for this one brother.

No probs. I noticed doing Laum into the base. Vaum sacral. Raum solar. Aum heart. Haum throat. Yaum sixth. Maum crown. Then raum eighth golden is VERY powerful. I have a bright sun above my head.

It does warn going up the chakras though.

I just tried it.It is really powerful.And also thank you for sharing this affirmation cause i wanted to change the one i was using with satanama.
If you don't mind can you tell me how many times do you do this?I mean is it going like Raum meditation ?(x13 to chakras and IOEA x40)

Νίκος said:
I just tried it.It is really powerful.And also thank you for sharing this affirmation cause i wanted to change the one i was using with satanama.
If you don't mind can you tell me how many times do you do this?I mean is it going like Raum meditation ?(x13 to chakras and IOEA x40)

Im thinking 10 up the spine and 40 in the four pillars. Equals 50.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Νίκος said:

Im thinking 10 up the spine and 40 in the four pillars. Equals 50.
Good thinking.100 is a powerful number and 50 is its half so it should be very effective :)

SdD said:
Satans energy flows through me

I already thought of a similar phrase…

the number of the BELZEBU

Awesome thinking! If you think of anything else keep posting here. I ordered the 4 Vedas, upanishads and bhagavad Gita online. Going to do some serious Research into all this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
SdD said:
Satans energy flows through me

Awesome thinking! If you think of anything else keep posting here. I ordered the 4 Vedas, upanishads and bhagavad Gita online. Going to do some serious Research into all this.

Blah blah blah

just said I made a similar sentence after an IOEA ...
this change of yours reminded me of this time, only

SdD said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
SdD said:

Blah blah blah

just said I made a similar sentence after an IOEA ...
this change of yours reminded me of this time, only

Aww so defensive. You dont wanna come play?

Hahaha Oh stop it you... being so adorable. :lol:

you’re making me blush :) butterflies in my stomach.

You know, I never thanked Zola, angryshaman

and you for motivating to push past my limits.

Might never get along but let me tell you something

my dear brother In Satan.

It doesn’t matter if the whole group doesn’t like me,

I still perform the duties in accordance to father’s wishes.

You noticed this too a while ago, haven’t you?

Every dedicated SS In here performs a different function.

According to the spiritual and physical hierarchy.

It’s so funny because... it’s only natural.

And since we’re both derailing the thread

Would you like to know something unfortunate though?

Not private, of course. :lol:

I’m no Nordic so let us not get too friendly.

LightAlgur said:
Hahaha Oh stop it you... being so adorable. :lol:

you’re making me blush :) butterflies in my stomach.

You know, I never thanked Zola, angryshaman

and you for motivating to push past my limits.

Might never get along but let me tell you something

my dear brother In Satan.

It doesn’t matter if the whole group doesn’t like me,

I still perform the duties in accordance to father’s wishes.

You noticed this too a while ago, haven’t you?

Every dedicated SS In here performs a different function.

According to the spiritual and physical hierarchy.

It’s so funny because... it’s only natural.

And since we’re both derailing the thread

Would you like to know something unfortunate though?

Not private, of course. :lol:

I’m no Nordic so let us not get too friendly.

You are a Beautiful Gentile created by Satan. We get along just fine, people have flaws and the enemy works on this. Together we will prepare the Satanic age my friend.

Norse 88 said:
Does anyone happen to know the proper alignment of the eighth chakra?

Its a ball. It doesnt need alignment. Thinking about it RAUM twice the vibration is low to high. So perhaps Baum into the eigth golden.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Norse 88 said:

Its a ball. It doesnt need alignment. Thinking about it RAUM twice the vibration is low to high. So perhaps Baum into the eigth golden.

Hey, Aldrick.

I'm glad you said that. I've only occassionally explored up into my eighth chakra, but everytime I did, it always appeared as an intensely radiant golden ball. I was unsure as to whether I was seeing it clearly enough to be able to distinguish it from being either a bright spherical object or a circular bright light encompassing a hidden flat-surfaced object. So thanks for clearing that up.

I don't understand what you mean by Baum, though. Could you explain it to me?

Cheers for the meditation and info, brother.

Norse 88 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Norse 88 said:

Hey, Aldrick.

I'm glad you said that. I've only occassionally explored up into my eighth chakra, but everytime I did, it always appeared as an intensely radiant golden ball. I was unsure as to whether I was seeing it clearly enough to be able to distinguish it from being either a bright spherical object or a circular bright light encompassing a hidden flat-surfaced object. So thanks for clearing that up.

I don't understand what you mean by Baum, though. Could you explain it to me?

Cheers for the meditation and info, brother.

Ba is a letter in sanskrit. All the other ones are turned into Aum. I thought what is higher then M nd that would be B.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Ive been working with the Satanama chant and revised the Raum Meditation to fit it.

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.

I tried this with Satanas and didnt feel much, but with Satanama and it connecting into the Eighth golden it hits hard.

TA of Earth the front.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Sounds simple but this is really powerful. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Do you also do the mudra with the mantra ? if not welcome ;)

1e95b0cc72d4059cb3a3e0990674153d.png

GG Allin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.

TA of Earth the front.

Pretty sure that's the wrong Mundra. The correct one is below.

PMbIn3U.png

Aldrick Strickland said:
Ba is a letter in sanskrit. All the other ones are turned into Aum. I thought what is higher then M nd that would be B.

Okay, I think I see what you're saying. Thanks, mate.

So just to clarify - and also because I'm only just now piecing this together - are these sanskrit letters below ordered correctly from low to high?

LA VA RA A HA MA YA BA

And do single sankrit letters carry the ahhh sound that results from the A which follows each initial letter, so that one letter, such as Ba, would be spoken bbbbbbbb - aaaaaaahhhh or would it be more accurate if I considered each sanskrit letter as individual sounds without the A tone? I.e.,Llllll Vvvvvv Rrrrr (roll) etc)?

I'm assuming I can separate the Sanskrit letters like this from the UM which they normally accompany.

I appreciate the time you or any others might take to answer these questions. It looks like I'd better do some reading on this subject either way.

Kind regards,

HAIL SATAN

Syntax said:
GG Allin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.

TA of Earth the front.

Pretty sure that's the wrong Mundra. The correct one is below.

PMbIn3U.png

they are both the same, first picture SA the hand position changes to TA picture.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Bruh, your picture and his picture are showing the exact same thing. Just from a slightly different angle view, but the same thing.
The difference is that his picture shows the left hand in the first one, and the right hand in the remaining three. This apparently confused some people and made them mess up the mudra. Syntax's picture has all of them in order and with the same hand to avoid such confusions.

Allin's picture isn't "wrong" per say. It's just needlessly confusing because of the random swapping of hands in it.

Shael said:
Bruh, your picture and his picture are showing the exact same thing. Just from a slightly different angle view, but the same thing.
The difference is that his picture shows the left hand in the first one, and the right hand in the remaining three. This apparently confused some people and made them mess up the mudra. Syntax's picture has all of them in order and with the same hand to avoid such confusions.

Allin's picture isn't "wrong" per say. It's just needlessly confusing because of the random swapping of hands in it.

Didn´t want to confuse any one, did see the other picture also before posting but wasn´t sure if the text under it is true (jupiter , saturn, sun, mercury etc). people should realy look more close at stuff :ugeek: .

GG Allin said:
Didn´t want to confuse any one, did see the other picture also before posting but wasn´t sure if the text under it is true (jupiter , saturn, sun, mercury etc). people should realy look more close at stuff :ugeek: .
I'm actually pretty sure that the planetary attributes there are wrong indeed. From what I remember, the ring finger is of Jupiter and the middle finger of Saturn. This is just off the top of my head though.
Back then when I read it I was thinking to myself, "Oh so that's why showing people the middle-finger is bad. Because it's of Saturn so you're essentially wishing them misfortune and bad luck." lol

GG Allin said:
Shael said:

well didn´t see they changed the hands in the picture so well my sentence is also for me xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back