Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spam Joyofsatan sermons into videos

Alek666

Hello I have seen a fellow brother with Satan make a video of a sermon HPS did on satanism I think it is a good idea everyone does this. I really like this idea. There also has to be a way or is going to be a way to promote your video to the top like youtube, which when the sponsored video has nothing to do with your search, to give someone information you cant argue with is is what we do... watch people just not be able to comment something crazy geez forgives you for you know not what you do or something.... They're speechless.
Youtube is not going to be up forever either..was invented in 2005? People don't like being told what to do, no freedom of speech, no business, people can make money from youtube. I remember when myspace was big and they we not pulling anyones leg...now look at it... lol.
I just wanted to mention it's rather obvious I can't find videos of persons alien encounters on youtube anymore what they have in mind.
Yes spam the videos you make on youtube still, all you have to is name them wisely right, to keep them from being put down, rather than insulting the jew because these videos get put down you can promote joy of satan thats it and have two accounts if you would like one for jos and the other for antisemetic videos.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back