Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone explain me the meaning of this dream?

Usthepeople666

Okay so in my dream I was apparently sleeping ,I felt like there was a presence in my room talking in my ear. I think closed both my ears and started the prayer to invoke Satan . I felt my hands being pulled harder and harder trying to say something to me. Then I heard my mom's voice all of a sudden and I stopped my prayer, then I saw I was in an older house which in which I hadn't asked for Satan's protection. Then I got very scared but strangely something in me just knew that even to die for Satan is Noble and all my fear went away. Then I asked my mother my time and she said 6.30am . Then I got up now not understanding where I actually am(old or present house). Then I still didn't turn on the lights because I am finding comfort in this darkness. What exactly could this dream mean?

We're not you, so we don't know and we can't know. It's also not very good to give ideas of what it could mean, if anything at all. Merely offering a suggestion of what it might or might not mean could influence you into agreeing with that possible, uncertain meaning.

Maybe you're fine being with the "dark blessings" of Satan, maybe you're "comfortable" in the dark pits of despare and depression, maybe you're a night owl...

FancyMancy said:
We're not you, so we don't know and we can't know. It's also not very good to give ideas of what it could mean, if anything at all. Merely offering a suggestion of what it might or might not mean could influence you into agreeing with that possible, uncertain meaning.

Maybe you're fine being with the "dark blessings" of Satan, maybe you're "comfortable" in the dark pits of despare and depression, maybe you're a night owl...
Hey thanks for the reply
I was doing rtr and going directly to sleep always.
Now I make sure to do the aop and aura cleaning and have been doing lots of void meditation. No nightmares anymore.
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of Hell

FancyMancy said:

Also I am reading the Al jilwah everyday. It just explains so much and makes so much sense to me now. I feel protected and empowered. I am cutting off friends and staying in myself more (no friendly associations with anyone or those that are without). And my life just feels so much more positive and bright.
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of Hell
And I really wanna thank the high priests for all their work of bringing us the truth.

I dreamed once two ugly Jewish women looking like the stereotypical witches with a hideous nose. They were mad at their children and told them "you're worse than Hitler".
I wonder if it ever happens in real life.

Dreams can be pretty confusing but sometimes they mean something. I had a dream recently where I was chained to a bed under red neon light and I could feel the chains on my wrists. I intuitively knew it was some kind of enemy simulation. I shouted "Hail Satan" and kept shouting it and I felt strength flow throw my body. I broke those chain and got up.

Through Satan (particularly the Final RTR) we can break the chains that bind us and try to put limitations on us,is what I think the dream means.

Is it possible that the Gods come to you in dream but you forget what the dream was about?
Because I once woke up with the idea that Lilith gave me a message in a dream but I forgot both the dream and the message.

I had a similar experience like that once.

Only problem is I don’t remember the god.

Beautiful though... for sure.

It was after a long session of 72s.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it possible that the Gods come to you in dream but you forget what the dream was about?
Because I once woke up with the idea that Lilith gave me a message in a dream but I forgot both the dream and the message.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It would be pretty vivid so you should not normally forget it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
hey
sorry i really keep missing replies.
depends. some dreams are very clear though. very clear and you seriously cant forget them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back