Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ABIGOR and financial gainings

dafassss

Hello.

Recently i worked with Abigor to get improvements in my workplace and thanks to that in my financial gainings.

I ensure that you will get what you want with the help of Abigor.

Two tips to work well with the gods:

1) create the conditions to be able to get what you ask for. For example, if you want to be financially successful, make sure you have a job or any skills that apply to you to get a job. Nothing is given to you for free, you have to work hard.

2) A promise is a promise, make sure you have something in exchange for the god that helps you, do not promise things that cannot be given / done. Having said that, rely on Abigor and you will really change your situation.

Do also meditate and advance as this pleases the God, and always follow through with what you have to be doing in your agreement.

Also, if people are close minded or cannot listen to the God, then be open, and what he asked will be requested. This may be a favor of compensation, a word, a promotion, or another form of agreement. Sometimes they may also not ask for something in particular, if one is already doing a lot for the Gods of Hell.

Whenever I asked Gods for help, and asked them what do they want in return, they never demanded anything except to keep up with warfare and working on advancing myself.

It seems that this is what They like to see the most. They truly do care for us.

Hello,

I have a* question.

1. Is 1 RTR = 1 RTR or does it also rely on your personal and spiritual power, and ability to focus? (I have problems focusing, when saying the letters I am somewhere else with my mind sometimes, is this acceptable or should I heavily focus on training my focus while doing RTR? Also when I try to focus on the letters then I get distractet in my mind and then I am getting frusttrated that I got distracted, so is it fine just saying the letters but being sometimes distractet in my mind, or must I improve on this)

Or is it always the same power when you say the words and blot out the letters and say the affirmations.

And does it vary from person to person (depending on his power). My question here is about the effect of the RTR.

2. How much RTR/day is appropiate for "giving" to the gods. (can I offer doing a amounts of RTR per day to the gods for help?, or is it disrespectful) I know I should ask this to a god himself/herself but I cant hear the answer and I dont trust my feeling if I get the answer right. ( maybe this is total cool thing to do but I am still in this fearful mindset from xianity thinking it might be wrong, I dont know)

3. What else can I do for the gods than RTR? (Im fine with RTR its very fun for me to do, but is there anything else, or can I focus on this?)

Thank you

*3 questions

LightMangoMango said:
Hello,

I have a* question.

1. Is 1 RTR = 1 RTR or does it also rely on your personal and spiritual power, and ability to focus? (I have problems focusing, when saying the letters I am somewhere else with my mind sometimes, is this acceptable or should I heavily focus on training my focus while doing RTR? Also when I try to focus on the letters then I get distractet in my mind and then I am getting frusttrated that I got distracted, so is it fine just saying the letters but being sometimes distractet in my mind, or must I improve on this)

Or is it always the same power when you say the words and blot out the letters and say the affirmations.

And does it vary from person to person (depending on his power). My question here is about the effect of the RTR.

2. How much RTR/day is appropiate for "giving" to the gods. (can I offer doing a amounts of RTR per day to the gods for help?, or is it disrespectful) I know I should ask this to a god himself/herself but I cant hear the answer and I dont trust my feeling if I get the answer right. ( maybe this is total cool thing to do but I am still in this fearful mindset from xianity thinking it might be wrong, I dont know)

3. What else can I do for the gods than RTR? (Im fine with RTR its very fun for me to do, but is there anything else, or can I focus on this?)

Thank you

*3 questions

1. It’s OK, this does not negate RTR effect, but try to practice focus. Not just that RTR effects are even better this way, but focus is needed for many other things. You can try void meditation and concentrating on candle flame to train your mind.

2. As much as you can. This is only dependent on you, on how you manage your time.

3. Focus on RTRs unless Gods asked for something specific would be my advice. Also, you can try online warfare, anything you can to help our fight against enemy.

Larissa666 said:
LightMangoMango said:
Hello,

I have a* question.

Thank you

*3 questions

1. It’s OK, this does not negate RTR effect, but try to practice focus. Not just that RTR effects are even better this way, but focus is needed for many other things. You can try void meditation and concentrating on candle flame to train your mind.

2. As much as you can. This is only dependent on you, on how you manage your time.

3. Focus on RTRs unless Gods asked for something specific would be my advice. Also, you can try online warfare, anything you can to help our fight against enemy.

Hi,

I will do more RTR per day now because I want to advance faster and have a better life/personality.

Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back