Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In regards to Robert Bruce's mindsplit effect.

Syntax

I have read a bit of Robert Bruce's material including the most recent version of astral dynamics. I do not have a pdf version but rather two physical copies. I found it near impossible to find the new version in pdf form which led to me purchasing it a while back. In the book he talks about the mind split effect

Here is a few pages where Robert talks about it - https://taileaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/The-Afterlife-Experience-NEW-DAWN-ARTICLE.pdf

In short the theory is that you create a light copy of your conciseness and this is your astral body. Upon returning to the physical body whichever body experienced the most emotion tens to retain the memory. He also talks about there being a certain period where the astral body needs to re-enter the physical body and overwrite the memories in order for you to retain the information.

If someone experienced with astral projection could answer this to me I would appreciate it.

Also here's the book.

https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Astral-Projection-Out-Body/dp/0738704679/

he speaks (writes) as if he is all knowledgeable and like the stereotypical expert and what he is giving out. there is a lot of unnecessary wording in his astral projection book that made me drop it. astral projection is having your conscious else ware while you body is wherever. the 'retaining conscious' seems he got spiritually attacked like hell when advancing spiritually and writing the book. it sounds like a fantasy or some movie that deals with 'alternating or changing the route of the conscious mainframe to redirect it across an emotional network', and meditating and doing exercises so you'll remember what should have been direct experience.(sarcasm) -just remember and be advise not to drift in the subspace continuum of after thought or image as this can cause your perception of real time(lol) to mix and might cause a fluctuation within your perception of the fourth dimension.

Length said:
he speaks (writes) as if he is all knowledgeable and like the stereotypical expert and what he is giving out. there is a lot of unnecessary wording in his astral projection book that made me drop it. astral projection is having your conscious else ware while you body is wherever. the 'retaining conscious' seems he got spiritually attacked like hell when advancing spiritually and writing the book. it sounds like a fantasy or some movie that deals with 'alternating or changing the route of the conscious mainframe to redirect it across an emotional network', and meditating and doing exercises so you'll remember what should have been direct experience.(sarcasm) -just remember and be advise not to drift in the subspace continuum of after thought or image as this can cause your perception of real time(lol) to mix and might cause a fluctuation within your perception of the fourth dimension.

I can't tell which part of your post is satire and which part is serious. Please explain.

im just saying to be weary and do specific meditations so you can discern and remember knowledge gain from the astral body lest you forget your experiences when conjoining(back to physical body). the multitudes and its variety - planes - exist for the initiate but proves fatal for those whole fail to transcend or reach a state of conscious or single mind that is needed to keep and maintain memory of your astral body/double as it floats around.
LOL

Poem

by name
truth
by action
find
sense gain
power framed-
(crystallized)

not to lie, i did still read the majority of his book. i didn't read it to beginning to end from page one, but skimmed around the chapters and papers to see what he was talking about and... wallah. some things did help me and push me in advancement, but what i wrote satirically is true. you could sum up his book(i have as well) in a few pages minus the exercises. my "skimming" lead me to finish the book technically.

Length said:
not to lie, i did still read the majority of his book. i didn't read it to beginning to end from page one, but skimmed around the chapters and papers to see what he was talking about and... wallah. some things did help me and push me in advancement, but what i wrote satirically is true. you could sum up his book(i have as well) in a few pages minus the exercises. my "skimming" lead me to finish the book technically.

My friend in my opinion that is purely ignorant. You cannot judge an entire books contents from just skimming through it. Nor can you understand the point of a book or the methods within it from reading "parts of it". That is essentially the same thing as reading a corrupted teaching. Sure there is SOME truth(the part you skimmed) But there is also corrupted or pieces missing that are crucial(The parts you didn't read).

No offense to you my friend but many of your posts are somewhat incoherent and I am having trouble understanding you. Perhaps it is your formatting I am not sure.

Why would you want to "split" your mind anyway? That don't sound good. I understand like focusing on different parts of your mind and focusing on different psychic senses and sensitivities, and the parts of your mind that can feel these. But that is just like normal void, there isn't really anything splitting with that.

The whole mind split thing sounds like the MK Ultra experiments where they would use drugs, torture, and hypnosis to shatter people's consciousness permanently into different incoherent sections, then they would program one of these sections to overpower and block the other ones. Purposefully creating something like a mix if multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia. So one of the personality consciousness fragments would be programmed to perform certain actions, and the other consciousnesses would not remember it or be able to control it. This is what that whole "mind split" thing sounds like to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if Robert Bruce took the MK Ultra experiments as a big inspiration for the ideas in his books.

Lol my friend.
if you were to pick out a book and look at the chapters you would eventually pick a chapter that interest you if you were looking for something in particular. then after this chapter comes the next chapter. also it doesn't take long to read. after skimming through an entire page of words like in his book, all that he says is pretty much summed up with a glance. you get a book and it take it word by word by word for a story sure. but an informative book like this one in particular, after opening a chapter and turning a page you have all whats being said. then some books like to repeat themselves or add nonsense like 'overcoming real time to some other time or something.' new age can come to mind for my comedy about and of this book. but i still mentioned my use and further reading of it so not to discourage people from any benefit, inspiration, or even skills gained when following some of his meditations and stuff.
my satire is because after seeing the way the book is laid out, i noticed it carried the same style as all the other bulwark out there.
an example:
we can talk about the void of space and space time continuum or reality subjected to in infinite or definite space which arranges multitudes of planes, even though real or acknowledged(in thought), to take this and then bring different realities or things that seems more like an enemy attack on his side from experience is laughable/ comical to me. its easy to write like this because you throw in bullshit with real knowledge and make yourself seem all intellect. im not saying he is personally doing this type of writing purposely as to rip people from money or a hidden interest or objective, i just noticed the same style in his book that are in jews.

take Satan for example and write a story or an informative account of Satan and the Gods of Hell. and within this story put that Satan lives and reside far far away into a different galaxy which is not subjected to but overcame some sense of perception and life than some distance warlords of the omega quadrant delta blah blah blah. and to contact Satan you have to trancend the and overcome the gross body as to become pure as the cosmic heavens and blah blah blah,

or you can get people to meditate to contact the Gods of Hell and just saying so like how the Joyofsatan website does. its being blunt over some superficial or even artificial nonsense

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why would you want to "split" your mind anyway? That don't sound good. I understand like focusing on different parts of your mind and focusing on different psychic senses and sensitivities, and the parts of your mind that can feel these. But that is just like normal void, there isn't really anything splitting with that.

The whole mind split thing sounds like the MK Ultra experiments where they would use drugs, torture, and hypnosis to shatter people's consciousness permanently into different incoherent sections, then they would program one of these sections to overpower and block the other ones. Purposefully creating something like a mix if multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia. So one of the personality consciousness fragments would be programmed to perform certain actions, and the other consciousnesses would not remember it or be able to control it. This is what that whole "mind split" thing sounds like to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if Robert Bruce took the MK Ultra experiments as a big inspiration for the ideas in his books.

The mind split effect is the term for a theory Robert used to describe the astral body cloning its consciousness from the physical body.

The theory is that your bodies consciousness creates a energy clone of itself and that your physical, astral, and dream body's all record separate memories. The mind doesn't split but merely creates copies of itself. This explains why sometimes when a person attempts astral projection they feel exit symptoms but do not actual get out. Robert theorises that the astral body is actually out but hasn't had time to return and overwrite the memories. When the astral body returns it overwrite your physical body memories and you remember your journey and forget your physical time.

I can see a scientific example of the brain overwriting memories. In stressful situations things do not actually slow down because of adrenaline. The brain actually rewrites the memories slower. I can link u the article about this if needed.

It has nothing to do with forcefully splitting your mind my friend. Please read the pdf I linked to read what Robert said about it.

Length said:
Lol my friend.
if you were to pick out a book and look at the chapters you would eventually pick a chapter that interest you if you were looking for something in particular. then after this chapter comes the next chapter. also it doesn't take long to read. after skimming through an entire page of words like in his book, all that he says is pretty much summed up with a glance. you get a book and it take it word by word by word for a story sure. but an informative book like this one in particular, after opening a chapter and turning a page you have all whats being said. then some books like to repeat themselves or add nonsense like 'overcoming real time to some other time or something.' new age can come to mind for my comedy about and of this book. but i still mentioned my use and further reading of it so not to discourage people from any benefit, inspiration, or even skills gained when following some of his meditations and stuff.
my satire is because after seeing the way the book is laid out, i noticed it carried the same style as all the other bulwark out there.
an example:
we can talk about the void of space and space time continuum or reality subjected to in infinite or definite space which arranges multitudes of planes, even though real or acknowledged(in thought), to take this and then bring different realities or things that seems more like an enemy attack on his side from experience is laughable/ comical to me. its easy to write like this because you throw in bullshit with real knowledge and make yourself seem all intellect. im not saying he is personally doing this type of writing purposely as to rip people from money or a hidden interest or objective, i just noticed the same style in his book that are in jews.

take Satan for example and write a story or an informative account of Satan and the Gods of Hell. and within this story put that Satan lives and reside far far away into a different galaxy which is not subjected to but overcame some sense of perception and life than some distance warlords of the omega quadrant delta blah blah blah. and to contact Satan you have to trancend the and overcome the gross body as to become pure as the cosmic heavens and blah blah blah,

or you can get people to meditate to contact the Gods of Hell and just saying so like how the Joyofsatan website does. its being blunt over some superficial or even artificial nonsense

My friend I am having trouble deciphering your words once more. In the future please format your comments with spaces if possible.

Also this topic is not to talk about the entire book but the theory that Robert proposed. If the theory is indeed true it could help all the Satanists who do not remember their astral travels.

Also the book speaks of "over coming the mind split effect" which in theory causes people to not remember their travels. not the real time zone.

All the real time zone is just the reflection of our world in the astral on the same time line. The further you go into the astral the further you get away from our physical plain.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Syntax said:
That's a good idea. Thank you for explaining it.

Of course my friend. Misconceptions can be deadly. If this is indeed legitimate it could be the solution for a lot of Satanists.

I just realized that I posted the wrong link. The link is this one

https://www.amazon.com/Astral-Dynamics-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/1571746161

It is not the "master in 90 day course" Looking back I realize now I posted the wrong link in the original post. My apologies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back