Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An apology to my fellow members.

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. I would like to offer you all an apology. Back in early 2016 is when I officially did my dedication. I went through on and off years with following and not following. I was a lazy sack of shit to say the least. Today I am ready to change. Today I make the decision which will affect the rest of my life. I apologize to all of you and to Satan and his god's for calling myself a Satanist while I sit on my ass and slack off. Starting tomorrow that will change. No more slacking and no more excuses. Thank you all for everything you do for new and old members. It is time for me to get my ass into gear. There are no excuses to not meditate, To not take part in the RTR, to not do anything. We are in an eternal war of struggle. In a great mans words. "Those who want to live, Let them fight, and those who do not to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." I am sorry for being a disappointment. From this point forward I will do better. May my future actions show I have changed and become better.

Hail Satan!

We all have (had) our times of weakness. What's important is that we take action once we realize this and to make sure to learn from our mistakes. :)

Shael said:
We all have (had) our times of weakness. What's important is that we take action once we realize this and to make sure to learn from our mistakes. :)

Thank you. Regardless I am still at fault and wish to apologize for my previous actions. Apologize once then improve so I never have to apologize twice. After a while apologies mean NOTHING if you don't make an attempt to change.

No problem friend. The important thing is you're here now and realized what mistakes were made. I was similar.
Back in the day I dedicated but didn't do any meditating which led me to slowly slip back into a sort of atheistic sedentary mindset. In the very back of my mind Satan was always there but I shrugged it off and continued life. Eventually I got serious and the internal flame has only gotten stronger since.

So here we are now as Satanists together.

Syntax said:
Hello my beautiful Satanic family. I would like to offer you all an apology. Back in early 2016 is when I officially did my dedication. I went through on and off years with following and not following. I was a lazy sack of shit to say the least. Today I am ready to change. Today I make the decision which will affect the rest of my life. I apologize to all of you and to Satan and his god's for calling myself a Satanist while I sit on my ass and slack off. Starting tomorrow that will change. No more slacking and no more excuses. Thank you all for everything you do for new and old members. It is time for me to get my ass into gear. There are no excuses to not meditate, To not take part in the RTR, to not do anything. We are in an eternal war of struggle. In a great mans words. "Those who want to live, Let them fight, and those who do not to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." I am sorry for being a disappointment. From this point forward I will do better. May my future actions show I have changed and become better.

Hail Satan!

Good idea but apologizing means not much unless you act. I think many of us have had problems when we first came to Satanism so don't look down on yourself. This is a great time to change too as it is likely to be permanent from the research I did around the time of the solar and lunar eclipes. Start a meditatation program and do the RTR at least a couple times a day and your good keep slowly doing more till you are at a point where you are advancing and helping us out a lot. What do not want to do though and some people do it is just way over do things to the point it's a burn out and you will go back to being lazy again you can do this.

So do what you can manage and slowly increase. If you have bad habits slowly work to change and drop them before you know it your life will be great and your problems will be solved but remember it takes reprogramming the mind doesn't just change like that. If you try to you will go right back to where you were possibly as the mind will backlash. Don't let it though. Also do the Munka working if need be to free your self from xtian Islamic or enemy programming.

Good Luck

You have nothing to apologize to us for, anymore than the other 8 billion regular people in the world who do nothing do. The only person who you have harmed and who you should apologize to is just yourself. Anyway, there's so much talk from you all over recently that looks kinda like the christian whipping itself, apologizing and confessing and whatever else. But you haven't done anything against any of us. If you're sorry to yourself for harming your own development, no amount of apologizing and throwing around "careful delicate humble language" toward us can help anything. You just have to do the work, and make it work. Make things better, fix them, make them work. It's the same as anything else in the world.

Maybe I'm off topic with some of this. I just like it better when people say what they mean and mean what they say. I mean use whatever language you want. But all that overly humble overly extra "respectful" whatever, it just makes me think "Just stand up and say what you want to say." Don't have to distort the real message behind extra layers of "soft language".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY

Hoarfrost said:
No problem friend. The important thing is you're here now and realized what mistakes were made. I was similar.
Back in the day I dedicated but didn't do any meditating which led me to slowly slip back into a sort of atheistic sedentary mindset. In the very back of my mind Satan was always there but I shrugged it off and continued life. Eventually I got serious and the internal flame has only gotten stronger since.

So here we are now as Satanists together.

Thank you my friend. I hope to learn from my mistakes for the better.

Nikolas said:
Good. thats the attitude.

Thank you my friend. Truly.

slyscorpion said:
Good idea but apologizing means not much unless you act. I think many of us have had problems when we first came to Satanism so don't look down on yourself. This is a great time to change too as it is likely to be permanent from the research I did around the time of the solar and lunar eclipes. Start a meditatation program and do the RTR at least a couple times a day and your good keep slowly doing more till you are at a point where you are advancing and helping us out a lot. What do not want to do though and some people do it is just way over do things to the point it's a burn out and you will go back to being lazy again you can do this.

So do what you can manage and slowly increase. If you have bad habits slowly work to change and drop them before you know it your life will be great and your problems will be solved but remember it takes reprogramming the mind doesn't just change like that. If you try to you will go right back to where you were possibly as the mind will backlash. Don't let it though. Also do the Munka working if need be to free your self from xtian Islamic or enemy programming.

Good Luck

Thank you for the advice. Upon realizing I wanted to change I started to realize how foolish I was and how incorrect some of my ideas were. I am not as intelligent as I thought I was. It was like a switch flipped and I realized how ignorant I have been. For many people this may discourage them but for me it fills me with the desire to learn more and improve upon myself. Also yes take things slowly. This is a lifetime change it is not something I should rush as I could become burnt out.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You have nothing to apologize to us for, anymore than the other 8 billion regular people in the world who do nothing do. The only person who you have harmed and who you should apologize to is just yourself. Anyway, there's so much talk from you all over recently that looks kinda like the christian whipping itself, apologizing and confessing and whatever else. But you haven't done anything against any of us. If you're sorry to yourself for harming your own development, no amount of apologizing and throwing around "careful delicate humble language" toward us can help anything. You just have to do the work, and make it work. Make things better, fix them, make them work. It's the same as anything else in the world.

Maybe I'm off topic with some of this. I just like it better when people say what they mean and mean what they say. I mean use whatever language you want. But all that overly humble overly extra "respectful" whatever, it just makes me think "Just stand up and say what you want to say." Don't have to distort the real message behind extra layers of "soft language".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY

Thank you. That video is very interesting. Also I felt the need to apologize to all of my fellow family members as I have been using the name Satanist while not doing shit to contribute. Nearly 4 years I have been dedicated and I've done almost nothing. I regret my actions and will do my best to improve.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
Good sign there bud quoting the Fuhrer on your 88'th post hah

Sieg Heil! Hail Victory my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back