Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What parts of the country will go to shit because of the coming plagues?

Grin

With Ebola on the border and reports of the bubonic plague in California, what other states will go to shit first? Is New York at risk?

Obviously first will be those countries where are those Ebola infected africans. I think the states with the most White populations are first targeted to be plagued. But I think they have means to spread this artificially all over the US with their labs. They can just create the Ebola virus artificially in their labs and find a way to spread it.

Hopefully none of it if we really work on the RTR and whatever else needs to be done that the HPs give us to do.

The future is not set in Stone. You seem to be thinking in a really worried state. Don't let the enemy get to you just continue your work for our God's with the RTRs and actually internet warfare to and anything else you can do to help out. Better that than worrying too much. If worse comes to worse the God's will protect all their dedicated followers. So be sure you are worthy of their protection and help them out in return to say thanks.

About your other Question if it's going on the RTRs will expose it. I had thought in the back of my mind it was fast food places that this ended up in in communist countries or stuff that is imported from comnunist places but I was hoping that wasn't going on in the USA or developed nations the thing is they do testing and have regulations and stuff in this and actually many countries. I don't know how they would ever get away with this kind of thing in places other than China and Communist places. In communist countries this is probably true though. Just be aware of the energy of what you eat you should feel it before you even leave the store if it's really bad or something like that is in it don't buy it. Otherwise you will feel negative after eating it and may have to do a lot of cleansing of yourself and maybe even your home depending on how bad the energy is some of it feels death like almost. Other meats actually feel positive so just be aware get the good stuff. Stores like whole foods have a very positive uplifting energy btw in just about everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back