Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is curly hair a negroe trait?

Aquarius

I have somone very curly hair, not at all like the negroe hair but very curly, very similar to this http://www.queenonline.com/global/assets/modules/site/images/band/brian_bio4.jpg but I highly doubt he has negroe ancestors lol
Is black hair a negroe trait only?

Not at all. This type of hair is not that uncommon in White people and does not represent solely a black trait at this point.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not at all. This type of hair is not that uncommon in White people and does not represent solely a black trait at this point.
Good to know that it isn't a jew only trait either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks a lot:)

You are bothered by curly hair, too?

I was too. It’s just that my worries were a little bit different. I have noticed that many Jews have curly hair, and I thought I might be a Jew. This was when I was under the enemy attack, which made me convinced that I am Jew, and discovering that Jews have curly hair was just another heavy blow on my mind.

So, yeah. As Cobra said, do not worry. Curly hair is not exclusively Sub Saharan African trait, or even worse, jewish.

Maybe you just ate too many crusts. :p

It's to do with the hair follicles. I knew a White woman in her 60s who had tried everything to straighten her hair, but it just wouldn't, so she just gave up on it in the end; but isn't curly hair more/as well as a trend/style in cultures than a genetic trait? Some people like perms!

Larissa666 said:

I was too. It’s just that my worries were a little bit different. I have noticed that many Jews have curly hair, and I thought I might be a Jew. This was when I was under the enemy attack, which made me convinced that I am Jew, and discovering that Jews have curly hair was just another heavy blow on my mind.

So, yeah. As Cobra said, do not worry. Curly hair is not exclusively Sub Saharan African trait, or even worse, jewish.
Not bothered by it, I love my hair, just I wanted to understand if it’s because of some super distant negroe ancestor or a normal white trait, glad to know it’s the latter haha

Larissa666 said:

Cool signature btw

Larissa666 said:

What's with the coordinates on your signature?

Curly hair is an iconic Greco-Roman trait, and can look beautiful when styled well as you see in the art/statues/depictions of many Ancient Greeks.

Jews' hair just looks filthy and barbaric, as if their rabbi rubs excrement all in their hair and proclaims it a holy messianic sign of a Jewhova. If one put a wig and fake beard on a lizard, you literally couldn't tell the difference between it and a Jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back