Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew rubbing hands exposed

muriceias

9nRrSLv.jpg

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

The similarity is obvious just dont see who dont want

Flies work with the enemy and we should get rid of them right now!

They share these characteristics because the jews were engineered with the natural aspects of parasites, bugs, pests, and so on. This does not mean that Rats, Flies and the like would be bad or in coalition with the enemy. These beings are just parts of nature and their aspects were taken in a twisted, anti-nature manner as examples to engineer the jew.

Shael said:
They share these characteristics because the jews were engineered with the natural aspects of parasites, bugs, pests, and so on. This does not mean that Rats, Flies and the like would be bad or in coalition with the enemy. These beings are just parts of nature and their aspects were taken in a twisted, anti-nature manner as examples to engineer the jew.
We can give some pesty parasites a plague and unleash it in "israel", like what it did in Europe.

One of my phobias are insects and I see many in my room. They are also big and very disgusting like centipedes. Do you have any tips to repel them?
Did the Gods create them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back