Using satanas to regain emotions

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
shinninglight
Posts: 642

Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby shinninglight » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:18 pm

Satanic greetings
I have been going through emotional numbness now for quite a while,I would like to know if satanas can help me with this.which affirmation should I use
Thanks for answers
HAIL SATAN

Syt
Posts: 86

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby Syt » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Hello SL,
I would recommend using SA-TA-NA-MA over SATANAS.

From my research and experience, the properties of SA-TA-NA-MA seem to be very specific to directly healing, balancing, and empowering the mind and soul.

Emotional numbness (caused by pyschological trauma or weak chakras) stems from an imbalance of the elements.SA-TA-NA-MA is the fix.

HS.

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 322

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby GG Allin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 am

shinninglight wrote:Satanic greetings
I have been going through emotional numbness now for quite a while,I would like to know if satanas can help me with this.which affirmation should I use
Thanks for answers


I would rather use satanama its more healing, satanas is more empowering.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1082
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby Lydia » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:37 am

Satanas has nothing to do with emotions. Moon does, you can use Moon mantra, or other Sanskrit mantras having to do with the Moon.

Satanas empowers, but if you want specific results, you need the specific mantra. In fact, Satanas would be a terrible choice for this, as it is a Fiery mantra, not Watery.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

Experience is greater than theory
Wisdom is greater than opinion

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1682

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby Jack » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:26 am

What do you mean by emotional numbness ?
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

BoRn of fire
Posts: 562

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:16 pm

What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements etc

BoRn of fire
Posts: 562

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:17 pm

What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements , don't tell me just have a look at it and read up on the elements on the jos webpage

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5162

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Syt wrote:Hello SL,
I would recommend using SA-TA-NA-MA over SATANAS.

From my research and experience, the properties of SA-TA-NA-MA seem to be very specific to directly healing, balancing, and empowering the mind and soul.

Emotional numbness (caused by pyschological trauma or weak chakras) stems from an imbalance of the elements.SA-TA-NA-MA is the fix.

HS.


I concur that this is correct and on point, it works.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

BoRn of fire
Posts: 562

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:25 pm

Lydia wrote:Satanas has nothing to do with emotions. Moon does, you can use Moon mantra, or other Sanskrit mantras having to do with the Moon.

Satanas empowers, but if you want specific results, you need the specific mantra. In fact, Satanas would be a terrible choice for this, as it is a Fiery mantra, not Watery.

Hey there is satanas not all of the elements tho ?

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1082
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby Lydia » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:06 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

Hey there is satanas not all of the elements tho ?

Nope, the Ma part is water, the S is fire, so it's double-fire as there's no Ma in Satanas, just 2 S's.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

Experience is greater than theory
Wisdom is greater than opinion

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi everyone' thanks for your answers and suggestions
I will try what you have said
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:54 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements etc

I do not know how to read my chart,but I do not think it has anything to do with the problem,like a poster wrote that it is caused by psychological trauma which I think is what caused mine
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Jack wrote:What do you mean by emotional numbness ?

Can't feel emotions
HAIL SATAN

BoRn of fire
Posts: 562

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:16 pm

shinninglight wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements etc

I do not know how to read my chart,but I do not think it has anything to do with the problem,like a poster wrote that it is caused by psychological trauma which I think is what caused mine

It could be everything linked to your chart and connected to trauma try getting into astrology but in the meanwhile try the remedies mentioned by the others here

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1682

Re: Using satanas to regain emotions

Postby Jack » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:30 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Jack wrote:What do you mean by emotional numbness ?

Can't feel emotions

Have you had some kind of brain surgery or brain damage ?
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests