Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gifts of being an empath and putting up boundaries.

magus.immortalis

I have already looked through the library and have borrowed some books on empaths. I bought a book I was led some time ago and purchased it last night.
And I know there are groups on social media platforms. I have joined a few. I have watched some videos and will watch more. Lots more. But I wanted to talk about being an empath. I also have some questions.

I have been denying myself of my empathic gifts for a long time. As a child, and young teenager, I was more relaxed and felt things and people better. Now I have been blocking out my gifts unconsciously or subconsciously for many, many years. I want to change this and embrace them, and stop denying myself these gifts. I want to advance.

I have a tendency of being tense, my aura is tense, my body is tense, everything is clammed up and this blocks out sensations. It's become second nature to me and I want to correct it. When I consciously relax I am overstimulated. It feels like things, noises, people, energies, are grating on my soul, which is exposed like a raw nerve in the mouth.

I read in one book being in empath is like having 50 fingers instead of 5. That description feels like it fits pretty well lol.
One book that I borrowed cover very watered down shielding techniques.

Other than a strong aura of protection and void meditation, what else do you recommend? What has worked for you, as an empath?

I have read countless stories in empath groups that people (strangers) like to come up to you and within five minutes, they tell you their problems and life story.
What have you done to prevent this?
Or deal with it gracefully without being rude?
Or defend yourself with words, with actions or magickally to stop them from following you home?

It's like they sense you are a good person, you have light and energy that they want to siphon off of you. You are different. They flock to you like flies to honey.

It's like you have a "I can help" sign around your neck and people have to unload on you. I don't want to be a human toilet, dealing with strangers' personal shit and then when they are done they walk away, lighter and more relieved. While I feel used, overwhelmed, and dirty.

The enemy (muslims, jews, xians) sense this (the empath that I am) and look at me, with curiosity or just get in my way physically. I just look at them in the eye, for a few seconds, notice their face and them, and go about my business. I do this in case I see them again during the day. To make sure no motherfucker is following me.

I am not going to complain it's gotten to that point. It comes with the territory of being spiritually open.
If you have an advice for me, I welcome it. Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!

Sorry maybe this is not useful but i have an idea (if it's impossible to do then ignore this) would'nt program your aura to make you use the gift of empaty whenever you want? Instead of being "controlled" by this gift. Of course you need to come up with a good affirmation. Void meditation need to be mastered and for an empath this is totaly needed.

I forgot to mention that although I am seeking answers for myself with the resources I have at hand (books, Youtube videos, websites, groups in social media platforms) this has only started yesterday. I decided to make changes to my situation that recently. Yay. In my excitement and enthusiasm for this I made a new topic in this group lol.

The things that I am doing already, are doing my best to relax in public places where there are lots of people, cars, traffic, etc. Sometimes I do it on the train, but I listen to music. I think music acts as a buffer or a comfort crutch to avoid being overwhelmed. And to set my mood.

The tension is usually held in my heart chakra, the front one, and I forcibly relax (ha!) myself. I am aiming to do this for 30 seconds to start. Or a minute. I have been guided to slowly work my way to longer and longer periods until it becomes second nature and a habit.
It has gotten to the point where I twitch a bit lol but everyone's too absorbed on their smartphone to look up and notice me doing so.

Can you share the name of the book? I have been in the exact situation as you, I’m a super empath but have tried to become the exact opposite, and that brought a lot of depression in my life, now I’m just being myself but managing to keep people at an arm’s distance.

Whenever anybody around you is angry, annoyed, sad, any bad feeling, visualize that feeling as a physical cloud of energy around that person. And visualize that the cloud is staying closely around them and not anywhere near yourself. That their problems are only there's, and there is no way for it to effect you. Negative energies are not allowed to effect you in any way, they are reserved only to the people who make them and can't come near you.

But at the same time, you can decide that good happy energies are allowed to contact you, so that if someone is happy it can make you happy too. Things like that.

All about thinking "Their energies are separated and isolated only to themself, and are completely disconnected and seperated from myself." and things like "The only energies/emotions [from other people] that can affect me are the ones which are happy and beneficial for me, all people's negativity has no affect on me." And see the cloud of energy that is only on them and not on you. Sometimes you'll see and feel that emotion energy cloud reach toward you or touch you, but you have to see it move away from you. If part of the cloud starts moving toward you, imagine grabbing it with your hand and throwing it back onto them. This is easy when you practice, and will become automatic.

The result is you stop caring in a way. Any little thing that bothers other people, it has nothing to do with you and no effect on you unless you purposefully decide to care. You are free, clean, healthy. The only energies which may contact you are energies which are happy and good for you. And if someone is being a real irritating bitch, it's fun and justice for that negativity to remain only their own and make their day even worse, and keep it from of spreading to everyone else in the room.

Sometimes you'll see/feel like tenticles of energy coming out from their emotion cloud and trying to reach into you and connect with you, I know you know what I'm talking about with this, so then you have to imagine grabbing the "tentacle" things with your hands, pull them out from yourself, and turn them back and plug them back into the person they came from. This prevents it from connecting with you, and makes sure it stays with them. But it might take a few tries if it's strong.

I guess people's emotions are like an octopus, or a cloud. It's a cloud, but it might try to reach into you.
octo2.jpg

So put it's hands back into itself, so it turns back into a cloud and is seperate from you

magus.immortalis said:
It's like they sense you are a good person, you have light and energy that they want to siphon off of you. You are different. They flock to you like flies to honey.
I'm not really an empath, but for this thing specifically it might help to practice shrouding yourself in Aether if you want to stay unnoticed, or perhaps add a (positively programmed) repulsive layer in your aura to keep people away.

Hi Magus. I'm also an empath. I have the same problems as yours.

I have Air in my chart that makes me detach to people easily. Probably you can invoke the air element.

What books would you recommend to us?

Hey Aquarius and techieaki,

the book that I have been guided to buy:

The Empath and the Dark Road by Bety Comerford & Steve Wilson

I have read two other books by the above authors, they know their stuff. Unfortunately I got rid of them a few years ago.
You can find more of their work on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Empath-Dark-Road-Struggles-Teach/dp/0764355910?pf_rd_p=b2e88044-7acf-410f-9018-dc66c6df11fe&pd_rd_wg=bfJUO&pf_rd_r=P5BSG19A7V8FNVFJBQJS&ref_=pd_gw_cr_simh&pd_rd_w=OrrM4&pd_rd_r=2fa18620-3fbe-42be-b9dd-5f7c77894c8f

Another book that I borrowed, only because it had a long waiting list at the public library, and I must put the disclaimer that I think the author is a jewess. I have only finished the first chapter and I don't really want to promote ANY jew's work. But I am reading everything I can get my hands on and that my budget allows at this time.

This is the one where I mentioned it had a watered down shielding technique (where I think the Aura of Protection is way, way better and more effective):

The Empath's Survival Guide by Judith Orloff

https://www.amazon.com/Empaths-Survival-Guide-Strategies-Sensitive/dp/1683642112/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+empath%27s+survival+guide&qid=1562101432&s=books&sr=1-1

I also borrowed this book, but haven't started it yet:

https://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Empath-Achieve-Energetic-Balance/dp/0738758604/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=raven+digitalis&qid=1562101602&s=books&sr=1-3

I found this video last night and he seems to know what he's talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDdIQvmSE

@ Shael
Thanks, I will have to give those tips a try.

@Or argedco luciftias
Thanks for your reply. I will keep these in mind. Sometimes I have the choice and the ability to simply walk away from people who give me the heebie jeebies on a train, I don't have to sit in front or stand near them. I just remove myself from the situation.
Energy vampires and super needy people, I can feel them and I physically remove myself from their presence ASAP.
There's something about their soul-sucking, energy-leeching that makes me get away pronto.

@luis
I agree that void meditation needs to be mastered.
But the thing is, I have already been controlled by this gift long enough, that I have been seeking to avoid feeling ANY stimulation, energies, people, etc. for how many years already. To advance spiritually, I need to be open and aware psychically. Blocking out psychic gifts doesn't seem the best way to advance, for me.
Embracing psychic gifts, working with them is advancement.
I don't know if the gift of empathy can be turned off. I have tried this and only dulled it. I only know as I advance, I will feel more and I am unsure, as I am new to all of this, if it can be turned on and off like a switch.

I seek to take back that control, embrace and flow with being an empath instead of denying what I feel.
To become one with the water, to flow with the water instead of being the stubborn pebble that clings to the mud in the river. I don't know if that's the best analogy.

The books that I listed in my last post are all I managed to get my hands on right now. I haven't finished reading them. These were just the ones I was drawn to, so I listed them in this thread. Even though these are all by empaths for empaths, I trust that my own intuition will guide me, as well as my Guardians will guide me to further and different resources.

However, the reason I posted in this group is because I am more willing to trust the experiences and advice of fellow spiritual Satanists when it comes to the topic of empaths, how to deal and thrive with this gift, how to handle non-empaths who flock to us, and any other bits that may be good to consider.

Dont go trusting some random book. Suddenly there are lots of posts on empathy. What's really up with that?

magus.immortalis said:

I have read two other books by the above authors, they know their stuff. Unfortunately I got rid of them a few years ago.

https://www.amazon.com/Empath-Dark-Road-Struggles-Teach/dp/0764355910?pf_rd_p=b2e88044-7acf-410f-9018-dc66c6df11fe&pd_rd_wg=bfJUO&pf_rd_r=P5BSG19A7V8FNVFJBQJS&ref_=pd_gw_cr_simh&pd_rd_w=OrrM4&pd_rd_r=2fa18620-3fbe-42be-b9dd-5f7c77894c8f

Another book that I borrowed, only because it had a long waiting list at the public library, and I must put the disclaimer that I think the author is a jewess. I have only finished the first chapter and I don't really want to promote ANY jew's work. But I am reading everything I can get my hands on and that my budget allows at this time.

This is the one where I mentioned it had a watered down shielding technique (where I think the Aura of Protection is way, way better and more effective):

https://www.amazon.com/Empaths-Survival-Guide-Strategies-Sensitive/dp/1683642112/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+empath%27s+survival+guide&qid=1562101432&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Empath-Achieve-Energetic-Balance/dp/0738758604/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=raven+digitalis&qid=1562101602&s=books&sr=1-3

@ Shael

@Or argedco luciftias
Thanks for your reply. I will keep these in mind. Sometimes I have the choice and the ability to simply walk away from people who give me the heebie jeebies on a train, I don't have to sit in front or stand near them. I just remove myself from the situation.
Energy vampires and super needy people, I can feel them and I physically remove myself from their presence ASAP.
There's something about their soul-sucking, energy-leeching that makes me get away pronto.

@luis
But the thing is, I have already been controlled by this gift long enough, that I have been seeking to avoid feeling ANY stimulation, energies, people, etc. for how many years already. To advance spiritually, I need to be open and aware psychically. Blocking out psychic gifts doesn't seem the best way to advance, for me.
I don't know if the gift of empathy can be turned off. I have tried this and only dulled it. I only know as I advance, I will feel more and I am unsure, as I am new to all of this, if it can be turned on and off like a switch.

I seek to take back that control, embrace and flow with being an empath instead of denying what I feel.
To become one with the water, to flow with the water instead of being the stubborn pebble that clings to the mud in the river. I don't know if that's the best analogy.
I watched the youtube video you linked, I started having suspicion about it as soon as he said to not judge, then he said he goes at church and does church lessons to kids, basically he is just spewing xian bullshit. Judging is our survival ability, we can decide who to engage in and who to ignore, not judging is basically the same as saying everybody is equal, yes sure a degenerate hobo on pills with pictures of saints around him is definitely equal to us.................................... I would avoid this xian degenerate as a source of info lolz

magus.immortalis said:

@ Shael

@Or argedco luciftias

@luis

This bastard's channel is probabily all about getting people unconsciously into xianity, even just his channel name looks like a reference to the xian shit trinity.

magus.immortalis said:
The books that I listed in my last post are all I managed to get my hands on right now. I haven't finished reading them. These were just the ones I was drawn to, so I listed them in this thread. Even though these are all by empaths for empaths, I trust that my own intuition will guide me, as well as my Guardians will guide me to further and different resources.

However, the reason I posted in this group is because I am more willing to trust the experiences and advice of fellow spiritual Satanists when it comes to the topic of empaths, how to deal and thrive with this gift, how to handle non-empaths who flock to us, and any other bits that may be good to consider.
I believe that we will rarely get good info about empathy, as most people who are emphatic are into xianity or believing we are all equal and shit, nothing good can come out of their degenerate brain.
Best thing would be to be yourself and learn along the way in my opinion.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:

I believe that we will rarely get good info about empathy, as most people who are emphatic are into xianity or believing we are all equal and shit, nothing good can come out of their degenerate brain.

You are right. Thanks for checking this video out. I should have been more thorough and careful before recommending it. I didn't finish watching the whole thing at the time I posted about it. I am glad for your opinion and observation, Aquarius.

I do need to rely on myself more, it's just that traversing a whole new way of observing, feeling, discerning by being an empath embracing their gifts again is just...it's a bit scary. I know I'm not alone though.
I know I have these groups and forums, and my Guardians, and Satan...I just have a habit of seeking out books and Youtube videos for things and information.

I like to be prepared and knowledgeable so when things happen, especially when I experience it as an empath, I won't be shocked, surprised, and I know how to deal with myself and other situations, or other people.

@Returner:
I agree with not trusting random books, especially by non-spiritual Satanists. I read everything carefully and thoughtfully, and critically. I don't swallow everything a book spews. I take what works and leave what does not work or is misinformation.

There's only one other topic in this group about empathy. Not a ton of them.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:

You are right. Thanks for checking this video out. I should have been more thorough and careful before recommending it. I didn't finish watching the whole thing at the time I posted about it. I am glad for your opinion and observation, Aquarius.

I do need to rely on myself more, it's just that traversing a whole new way of observing, feeling, discerning by being an empath embracing their gifts again is just...it's a bit scary. I know I'm not alone though.
I know I have these groups and forums, and my Guardians, and Satan...I just have a habit of seeking out books and Youtube videos for things and information.

I like to be prepared and knowledgeable so when things happen, especially when I experience it as an empath, I won't be shocked, surprised, and I know how to deal with myself and other situations, or other people.

@Returner:
I agree with not trusting random books, especially by non-spiritual Satanists. I read everything carefully and thoughtfully, and critically. I don't swallow everything a book spews. I take what works and leave what does not work or is misinformation.

Hail Satan!
The fact about me being an empath, I realized not too long ago, and never really understood how it affected my life until some thinking i had today. During my summer holidays I always feel like I’m actually advancing mentally and spiritually, and in this season I’m always at home or in the nature(which is just literally a step from home) my thoughts are very clear and my mentality is shifted in a direct way.
Today I had to go to school and I felt like I was picking up on everything, void meditation helped definitely(I gotta practice more!!) but when I got home my mind really was a mess, now I understand why I love being alone so much sigh
We need to really be concentrated when we are out, trying to still be ourselves and trying not to pick up all the stuff people think or feel, and cleaning our auras often is imperative if you want to be functional and clean from dross.

Also, something that I wanted to write to you for sometime, I believe that your quest for finding books or whatever on empathy is a huge waste of time, because really most people who write that books are those meek disgusting people who probabily like race mixing and turning the other cheek, and really there is no greater knowledge than that of experience in this kind of thing. It’s like you’re asking people what you’re supposed to feel, well for some new age emphatic author you should stup judging people(a natural survival instinct) turn the other cheek(look what happened to the gentile civilisations) and other destructive crap.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:

@Returner:

Hail Satan!
The fact about me being an empath, I realized not too long ago, and never really understood how it affected my life until some thinking i had today. During my summer holidays I always feel like I’m actually advancing mentally and spiritually, and in this season I’m always at home or in the nature(which is just literally a step from home) my thoughts are very clear and my mentality is shifted in a direct way.
Today I had to go to school and I felt like I was picking up on everything, void meditation helped definitely(I gotta practice more!!) but when I got home my mind really was a mess, now I understand why I love being alone so much sigh
We need to really be concentrated when we are out, trying to still be ourselves and trying not to pick up all the stuff people think or feel, and cleaning our auras often is imperative if you want to be functional and clean from dross.

Also, something that I wanted to write to you for sometime, I believe that your quest for finding books or whatever on empathy is a huge waste of time, because really most people who write that books are those meek disgusting people who probabily like race mixing and turning the other cheek, and really there is no greater knowledge than that of experience in this kind of thing. It’s like you’re asking people what you’re supposed to feel, well for some new age emphatic author you should stup judging people(a natural survival instinct) turn the other cheek(look what happened to the gentile civilisations) and other destructive crap.

I tried reading a bit about this stuff some time but it is all the same basic bs that really does not tell anything. They may tell how they experience being an empath but they never even go into detail how they deal with it or it is written in such a way that it is like meh is this even right? this person is not even an empath by the soubds of it. this is just faking it.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:

@Returner:

Hail Satan!

Hi Aquarius, thank you for writing back.

I started school today too and because of the people, stimulation (mental, physical, emotional, etc.) made me grind my teeth and clench my jaw a lot, making me tense all over. What's really funny is that if I can eat in a food court or cafeteria without as much trouble or much psychic stimulation (it's still there, but instead of grinding my teeth, I'm chewing food contentedly instead lol) than when I'm in a classroom.

I also noticed that people I didn't have a problem with before this semester (class starts after Labour Day where I live) I suddenly didn't like and really hoped this one woman wouldn't talk to me, much. Which thankfully, she ignored me for most of the class even though she was chatty with me before in the summertime.

I read books and go on Youtube videos to learn what I can, because those are the resources I turn to for something somewhat common like empathy (well, there's a lot about it in books and videos compared to say, synesthesia) and that's what I generally do because that's what works for me.

I've been a mild empath my whole life and didn't recognize or fully acknowledge it until recently, as in, the past year or two. It's a whole new world to me that I have been denying myself. I don't really talk about it with other spiritual Satanist friends (online) that I have connected to because they are not at that stage yet (this is just my intuition and from interactions with them), and if they are, they haven't talked about it with me.

I don't feel comfortable really bringing it up with them to a more detailed extent than what I have written in these forums (even though I know my SS friends are reading all this right now lol they will probably ask me about it at some point.)

There's so much ridiculous bullshit, like what you wrote above in your last post, that I also see in the books I am reading about empathy. I agree with what you said, but I noticed I have had to trudge through some of these books to find one or two things of value, that I can apply to me.

Have you ever thought about making a video on Youtube (where you don't show your face, if that's what you want) about your experiences as an empath and what's wrong with books, websites and videos about empaths that have made them? You could be a refreshing and clear, clarifying voice for people who are empaths.

It's just a friendly suggestion. I only suggest this because I am currently working with a class of spirits/beings (I won't say who or what kind) where there is like, NOTHING positive about them except in like, one video on Youtube. Everything slanders and makes them out to be as monsters and not a people and race of their own. I feel they are sorely misunderstood and disrespected, for far too long. I have taken a small step to remedy this but I will make Youtube videos once I am secure in knowledge and understanding of these class of entities.
It falls to me to do these things because no one else is doing them.

Anywho, it was nice to read your response. I hope you're having a great day/night!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:

@Returner:

Hail Satan!

I tried reading a bit about this stuff some time but it is all the same basic bs that really does not tell anything. They may tell how they experience being an empath but they never even go into detail how they deal with it or it is written in such a way that it is like meh is this even right? this person is not even an empath by the soubds of it. this is just faking it.

In my personal opinion, and with some personal experience, I noticed there are empaths who are at different levels of sensitivity and openness. Maybe they are the ones that write these books. I was a mild empath for my whole life but now I've advanced a bit more, as of recently.

I understand that yoga and power meditation really opens up a spiritual Satanist more, in time to exceed natural empaths and other psychics (like the ones that make bogus courses and write watered-down or really basic books), if the SS apply themselves daily and it happens over the months and years.

Maybe you could write and start a blog or Youtube channel if you see and feel you could fill something that is missing from the empath community. :)

magus.immortalis said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:

In my personal opinion, and with some personal experience, I noticed there are empaths who are at different levels of sensitivity and openness. Maybe they are the ones that write these books. I was a mild empath for my whole life but now I've advanced a bit more, as of recently.

I understand that yoga and power meditation really opens up a spiritual Satanist more, in time to exceed natural empaths and other psychics (like the ones that make bogus courses and write watered-down or really basic books), if the SS apply themselves daily and it happens over the months and years.

Maybe you could write and start a blog or Youtube channel if you see and feel you could fill something that is missing from the empath community. :)

Actually it wouldnt be a bad idea. there are many channels out there promoting the mumbo jumbo so why cant we start a channel of our own with some stuff that does work.
linking back to JoS of course.

But right now I am juggling with quite a lot so right now would not be the best time for me.

I tried typing empath in on jewtube. its all xian new age mumbo jumbo.

Always give give give but dont sacrifice tourself
Dont judge
11:11

thats the first 3 videos I clicked on. needless to say I quit watching those.

magus.immortalis said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:

Hey Magus, may I contact you privately? If I may but don’t wanna share your mail here’s mine: [email protected]

Hey Aquarius,

I sent you an email from my magus.immortalis Yahoo account, to the email you left in your last post on this thread.

Let me know if you have gotten it. :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back