Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A way to stop christians from praying therapeutic as well.

Alek666

Charge the place around you with your positive energy think of a feeling of bliss around you, the good times, the dimensions of bliss.
I believe that they pray when things arn't working out, but when they feel in bliss, they don't.
This is nice for everyone to feel in bliss I like doing it.

WIthout the knowledge and understanding of where this positive energy comes from, the xian will say it comes from "love, love, love", Child-raping "god".

satanichonor said:
Charge the place around you with your positive energy think of a feeling of bliss around you, the good times, the dimensions of bliss.
I believe that they pray when things arn't working out, but when they feel in bliss, they don't.

Not really going to work at least for those that are hardcore into xtianity. Most of them are so closed to the astral it would be a big lag time in what they feel. Plus the energies of xtianity itself are heavy and oppressive. I am all about spreading beautiful energy around I love this world is suffering so the more light the better but but I probably wouldn't waste my time with this. Those deep into xtianity would pray no matter what though for meals for loved ones for what they call spiritual warfare all kinds of stuff.

The other thing is having a bible around which most of them do often several of them. That would invalidate this in a matter of an hour or less possibly. I know I had one around for awhile till I secretly got rid of it at a place I was staying once. The amount of effort it would take to even make the place tolerable is insane and you'd have to keep doing it. So this thing you did is not going to last long enough to change their emotions.

The best thing to do if you cared about the person is send energy to awaken them. Or battle back with contradictory thoughts and energies confuse them. Then again you have lag time.

If you have non xtian friends go for it spread the joy love happiness whatever. This is great. However it won't stop xtians from praying and won't change their life situation. You'd have to be more specific and use energy in something specific you want the xtian to experience and to bring joy to them. But they would just claim it's God who did it for them so why bother.

Then again I don't help out xtians that much cause they would just be like thank Jewsus anyways. Even though people say I have quite positive energy why would I want to waste time feeding their illusion.

FancyMancy said:
WIthout the knowledge and understanding of where this positive energy comes from, the xian will say it comes from "love, love, love", Child-raping "god".

the fucking irony on local facebook groups man. Long story short a local child molester cut his GPS ankle bracelet and ran. So this dumb bitch starts praying to angels and jewbus and jewhova talking about "oh father bring down this gosh darn pedophile" and all this other stupid shit. The Christian "god" jewhova or should I say fucking lam(the Aleister Crowley drawing) legit tells his followers to rape children in numbers. The Vatican sends representatives to RELOCATE accused pastor rapists. So I go to this crazy cunts page right? Guess what I say. "LETS TALK BOUT GAY RIGHTS HURRR IM FUCKING HANDICAPPED" you know where she mentions gay shit. THE BIBLE. Like bitch.. read a history book. Gay people were out and about for fucking thousands of years openly accepted before hebrew was even created. like this is some elementary textbook type shit. fucking smh. Christians are some of the biggest dumb shits out there. Not to mention being gay is bioligical. ITS NATURE.

Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:

the fucking irony on local facebook groups man. Long story short a local child molester cut his GPS ankle bracelet and ran. So this dumb bitch starts praying to angels and jewbus and jewhova talking about "oh father bring down this gosh darn pedophile" and all this other stupid shit. The Christian "god" jewhova or should I say fucking lam(the Aleister Crowley drawing) legit tells his followers to rape children in numbers. The Vatican sends representatives to RELOCATE accused pastor rapists. So I go to this crazy cunts page right? Guess what I say. "LETS TALK BOUT GAY RIGHTS HURRR IM FUCKING HANDICAPPED" you know where she mentions gay shit. THE BIBLE. Like bitch.. read a history book. Gay people were out and about for fucking thousands of years openly accepted before hebrew was even created. like this is some elementary textbook type shit. fucking smh. Christians are some of the biggest dumb shits out there. Not to mention being gay is bioligical. ITS NATURE.
I came across a...I must admit very, very cute and attractive and (while not knowing much about him) presumably-very sweet, gay catholic. I didn't know him very well at all but bumped into him once or twice and knew a bit about him already (while he and a gay or bi "Pagan" were sort of trying to see how things were going with each other), and I asked him (the gay catholic) about being gay and a catholic, and he just said that something like the leaders are now saying it's OK. I so wish I could have pushed the matter about "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "god" saying "gay is evil", but then "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "god" changing its mind, and having all of "the" popeses in history destroy homosexuals...but then now "the" pope "apologising" for the evil that "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "god" did against homosexuals in history... Eugh. I so wish I could have pushed that topic against him properly. Not that it would have made a difference, mind you, of course.

FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:

I came across a...I must admit very, very cute and attractive and (while not knowing much about him) presumably-very sweet, gay catholic. I didn't know him very well at all but bumped into him once or twice and knew a bit about him already (while he and a gay or bi "Pagan" were sort of trying to see how things were going with each other), and I asked him (the gay catholic) about being gay and a catholic, and he just said that something like the leaders are now saying it's OK. I so wish I could have pushed the matter about "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "god" saying "gay is evil", but then "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "god" changing its mind, and having all of "the" popeses in history destroy homosexuals...but then now "the" pope "apologising" for the evil that "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "god" did against homosexuals in history... Eugh. I so wish I could have pushed that topic against him properly. Not that it would have made a difference, mind you, of course.

People are blind my friend. Unfortunately, I wish there was more I could offer in terms of that. Instead, I'll tell you a little bit about myself to try to bring some insight. When I was younger I used to go to church for a person I was trying to date. All my life I always felt off about churches. Even before I knew who Satan was every time the preacher would start talking my mind would echo "this is bullshit" "Don't listen to to fucking filth" "Lies, Lies, All lies" and similar things. I always had to force the thoughts out of my mind. Anyways back to the story. This person I was trying to date was a really hardcore Christian person who I decently liked. I talked bullshit without even reading the book and eventually became a status symbol within the church(People would legitimately come up to me and ask me for advice). And back then I would try to give than actually good advice to fix their life. Instead of prayer, I would tell them how to fix their problems. Anyways this was one of those churches that spoke tongues so of course me being a dumbass I started doing that shit. One day I was in the church and they said they wanted to "bless me". They gathered around me and spoke in tongues. That day I went home and attempted suicide. after attempting suicide, I was put into a mental place to try to get "help". During that time I had a severe case of cognitive dissonance where the moment someone questioned my beliefs my mind would completely shut down all ability to be logical. It took me a long time to eventually remove this wall within my mind. Some people are never able to break through the wall. I suppose I was one of the lucky ones able to. We are all looking for love my friend. From what I've seen in your posts you're a pretty intelligent guy and I'm sure you'll find your match eventually :) It is better to search for the proper partner than to fall in love and get hurt for being with the wrong one. Good luck to you my brother in arms. HAIL SATAN!

Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

People are blind my friend. Unfortunately, I wish there was more I could offer in terms of that. Instead, I'll tell you a little bit about myself to try to bring some insight. When I was younger I used to go to church for a person I was trying to date. All my life I always felt off about churches. Even before I knew who Satan was every time the preacher would start talking my mind would echo "this is bullshit" "Don't listen to to fucking filth" "Lies, Lies, All lies" and similar things. I always had to force the thoughts out of my mind. Anyways back to the story. This person I was trying to date was a really hardcore Christian person who I decently liked. I talked bullshit without even reading the book and eventually became a status symbol within the church(People would legitimately come up to me and ask me for advice). And back then I would try to give than actually good advice to fix their life. Instead of prayer, I would tell them how to fix their problems. Anyways this was one of those churches that spoke tongues so of course me being a dumbass I started doing that shit. One day I was in the church and they said they wanted to "bless me". They gathered around me and spoke in tongues. That day I went home and attempted suicide. after attempting suicide, I was put into a mental place to try to get "help". During that time I had a severe case of cognitive dissonance where the moment someone questioned my beliefs my mind would completely shut down all ability to be logical. It took me a long time to eventually remove this wall within my mind. Some people are never able to break through the wall. I suppose I was one of the lucky ones able to. We are all looking for love my friend. From what I've seen in your posts you're a pretty intelligent guy and I'm sure you'll find your match eventually :) It is better to search for the proper partner than to fall in love and get hurt for being with the wrong one. Good luck to you my brother in arms. HAIL SATAN!
Oh, no, I wasn't after him. It was a passing fancy, attraction (even though he was so attractive and seemed to be very sweet!), and I knew the so-called Pagan was after him before I met him.

As for the wall you said which some can't break through - their mind (I say without a capital M as I do usually - perhaps I should say "their" "mind", instead) is in a vice and after a point, like any vice, the object in it is crushed and irreparable. Would you like to - or be able to - pick up all of the pieces of skin and skull, blood, brain and things, and try and glue them back together? It's very unfortunate, but that vice has gripped so tightly - and for some, they tighten the vice themselves. I hate to say it, but some are literal lost-causes, they are beyond help.

For those who feel the squeeze of the vice of christ - or christvice or chrice, if you will - and attempt to break free, being upset and very worried that "the devil" is tempting them to quit, etc., not necessarily all but some of what that is is their Brain (with a capital B!) trying to wake them up to the ever-tighter grip of the vice of christ, and like any survival technique, the Body and Mind react strangely in circumstances. I think that when people who want to commit suiciding by hanging themselves do hang themselves, that when they start shaking and jutting violently, it is not that they are choosing to do that, necessarily, but at least in part it is an automatic, uncontrollable reaction, to try to escape. While these sheeple are bent over for christ to penetrate them (yes, I chose to say that sexually-perversely, but it also has non-sexually-perverse, but still perverse, meanings), with their head in the christvice, their Body and Mind are like WtF are I doing?! ("Are I" as opposed to "am I" because they can't think straight, being j00ified and all.) However, there are also the other parts of the Brain, Mind and Soul which have been poisoned by jewsus, and these parts don't have the proper defences, but rather are placid, lazy and atrophied and poisoned, so they cannot question, "WtF?" and attempt to be free.

With all of this being said, going back to the OP,

satanichonor said:

even with Magick, if a person resists and is unwilling, that Magick is less likely to be successful. With the christian, ripping them apart from the "comfort" of their jew, with their head in the christvice, that might very well drive them insane or something else bad. In the magic poison which the j00 p00s down people's throats, it takes time and it must be done properly; rushing things doesn't work and can be very dangerous. We need time to adjust and adapt - and that's the subtlety of it, which some people don't notice and can't recognise. It might(?) be much more Humane to ignore them and put them under, than trying to save them, but definitely it would be much less troublesome and less time-consuming and less energy-consuming to, as well. Trying to save a 98 year old hardcore xian would not be very easy at all with Magick alone.

One might have to do a Physical "miracle" which would shake the very j00daised idiot slave to its (as opposed to his/her) very core. Remember - I say, that if I'm not mistaken, then that Physical stuff (matter) is energy which has been so compressed and compacted so tightly into particular patterns; it contains a lot of energy. In that, sometimes - often - Physical things must be done which cause change, because Magick/energy alone, unless you're sufficiently-powerful, won't work and is not enough. e.g. "all-loving, all-caring, all-benevolent" "god" refuses to help a person in a way, and you come along and "perform a miracle" (do Magick) and help that person tremendously. Maybe a Baby is about to die, and "all-loving, all-caring, all-benevolent" "god" ignores him/her, and you just happen to be there (call it 'coincidence', of course!) and you save the Baby. The parents might thank "god" for you and try to "bless" you, to which you reply, "Your jew jesus 'god' doesn't exist; Satan helped me heal your Baby", then you hand them an anti-tract, with exposingchristianity and JoS links on. That would shock and frighten them, and that might just be 'the seed' they need, to grow and sprout and flourish, for their brain to become a Brain and their mind to become a Mind. (Of course, it is not safe yet to do such open and obvious "miracles", but I think you understand what I'm saying.)

While the planting of Thoughtforms and other energies in an area to stop xians from praying sounds like a good idea, the sheer amount of energy required - for xians especially - would be huge. I have also thought about planting a thoughtform in a church which empowers itself from energy from the Sun, and to grow steadily in size to confound and instil fear into the congregation, or to wake them up to the false-promises and all of the bullshit, but it would become dirty too quickly and it might turn violent - although, that might actually be better! So then they'd need an "exorcist", which then the Goyim atheists might believe is "the Devil", and that would strengthen the xian to jewsus more, which we're trying to break them from, so then it might not be a good idea...

It is a good idea, but it would require dedication and a lot of input, cleaning and energy, I would say, plus it would take a lot of work to combat the dirty energies and replace them with positive energies. If you could siphon some calming/blissful energies from the Sun or elsewhere and use that as like a hose to the area, being on constantly, then it might work, but I think you'd need to keep it clean and top it up often; but then you stop a couple of christians from praying, which might be beneficial in your proximity, but there are plenty more fish in the sea still praying; plus the j00 magic, and other brainwashings and corruptions, as well. If you could build like your own Magick fortress, citadel, and keep it strong around you, then excellent!

"Hark, I hear the cannons roar!"

Cannon to right of them
cannon to left of them
cannon in front of them
volleyed and thundered

Let me be there when you open the trap door on the enemy trying to storm your gate, or when you drop boiling oil or burning logs onto the enemy below. ;-)

satanichonor said:

I do not agree that much, when a xian feels happy thinks his "god" is doing right and the xian sends a lot of thankful energy to the enemy god thoughtform. This basically is acting against us.
Also, when a person is happy his 3rd Solar Chakra empowers, so his Soul is temporary stronger and Energy is boosted. Happy xians means more Energy against you.

This is why we are the "Joy of Satan" and NOT the "bliss of xians"!

Gerecht Ror said:
satanichonor said:

I do not agree that much, when a xian feels happy thinks his "god" is doing right and the xian sends a lot of thankful energy to the enemy god thoughtform. This basically is acting against us.
Also, when a person is happy his 3rd Solar Chakra empowers, so his Soul is temporary stronger and Energy is boosted. Happy xians means more Energy against you.

This is why we are the "Joy of Satan" and NOT the "bliss of xians"!

Correct I'd rather have the bliss for myself and people of satan. I still think it's better to thoughtform bliss energy around you, I think people pray much more when they think the world is a mess praying like: geez could you you fix the world geezee... the christian their misery is more of an enjoyment and they don't deserve bliss.. No...
I'm still thinking of a major change this would make and it wouldn't make any waste of time...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back