Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mark of xianity

Bogow

Greeting all Satanic people!

I write these but in local community Радость Сатаны( JoS Russia VK), started alarm about one shit question. Orthodoxy east xian have baptismal ceremony over babies less 1 year, often at 4-8 weeks of life. Because of xian do in ritual jew black magick over babies in not conscious age, we think( not without reason) is blocked someone soul abilities and poisoned soul.

And the question arises - Does soul initiation to Satan clear this shit?

In us community opinions are divided, some who think that it requires extra effort and meditation to clear soul from this mark.
Тhe rest believe that dedication frees us from contacting xian egregor, and extra meditation not requaried. Someone my friends see this mark in 666-chakra of people who initiation to Satan, it seriously worries us.

p.s. My english really bad :D

HAIL SATAN!

Bogow said:

I write these but in local community Радость Сатаны( JoS Russia VK), started alarm about one shit question. Orthodoxy east xian have baptismal ceremony over babies less 1 year, often at 4-8 weeks of life. Because of xian do in ritual jew black magick over babies in not conscious age, we think( not without reason) is blocked someone soul abilities and poisoned soul.

In us community opinions are divided, some who think that it requires extra effort and meditation to clear soul from this mark.
Тhe rest believe that dedication frees us from contacting xian egregor, and extra meditation not requaried. Someone my friends see this mark in 666-chakra of people who initiation to Satan, it seriously worries us.

HAIL SATAN!

This "ritual" they do in Orthodox Xianity has "some" power, but the dedication ritual breaks this mostly. Depending on how this was done, it may also have no power whatsoever, and this tends to have no actual meaning or power.

During the dedication ritual, some of this can be lifted so one can progress, and this is done by the Demons of Satan. But this is not 'everything' just some things so you can progress then on your own.

If one dedicates to Satan and does not further progress, they will never really be close to Satan in anyway, and they will still in everything be a christian. Their mind, their soul, and everything, will remain on a low level of xians, and what the Demons lift during dedication will not have any deep or life reforming meaning.

One has deprogrammed from the enemy's mental control and endless curses just because of the dedication ritual. The dedication ritual is life lifting a spiritual injured soldier from a concrete that has fallen onto them spiritually, but one still has to heal from this regardless, and recuperate their strengths. Not dedicating is equal to staying beneath the spiritual concrete.

As you can understand, lifting the concrete isn't going to make you Olympics Gold Medalist, but it will help you so you can progress.

The dedication ritual makes the lifting possible, and one has to keep doing the lifting after it.

Satan doesn't mark anyone with the 666 or something on the head [I did not understand if this is what you meant], this is just a spiritual allegory of raising the kundalini serpent to the skull. The jews stole this and put this in the bible for their own ends, and turned this over to a negative thing by perversion.

There is no "mark of the beast" done by Satan or any visible mark that Satan marks anyone with. It's a spiritual allegory.

The enemy took this allegory and to vilify it, wants to put microchips on the head of people instead, and corrupted this spiritual symbolism to scare people at the same time, while blaming this on "Satan", as they blame all the crimes they are and do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
During the dedication ritual, some of this can be lifted so one can progress, and this is done by the Demons of Satan

This is actually interesting to hear for me, because I always wondered what it was at the time. I first "dedicated" when I was younger. I remember, I was stressed that day because I had no privacy. But because I lived in a family household I couldn't find any pins or razors to draw blood. The one razor I found was rusted and unusable. I had no idea what to do at the time, because attempting to use a regular blunt knife didn't work either, so I began to get worried.

What I ended up doing was, cutting off a piece of my hair and placing it inside my folded over dedication paper and burnt it all together. Waking up the next day I felt this immense feeling of bliss. Not just mental satisfaction about what I'd done, but something totally different, like a state of bliss, a real divine atmosphere.

The funny thing is, when I was a bit older, I was able to "re-do" it again, this time with blood. As much as I wanted to feel it, I didn't get that divine feeling the second time. Because well, now I know in retrospect what it was.

This is actually sorta important for me to now know, because I thought of assumed it was simply a feeling of the Gods just more or less patting me on the back, as opposed to me being helped in some way.

Multiple years later I felt the same divine feeling again, but only twice more. Once when I did my first karma destruction ritual. The other a followup ritual to attract the very thing I was getting rid of the karma for. And I'd always wondered why this happened. It's a rare, beautiful feeling.

Now I know the Gods were helping me, I should probably thank them again. I had no idea what these feelings were outside of "they felt really good" at the time.

It's also nice to know they accepted me the first time, before I was able to give blood.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bogow said:

HAIL SATAN!

This "ritual" they do in Orthodox Xianity has "some" power, but the dedication ritual breaks this mostly. Depending on how this was done, it may also have no power whatsoever, and this tends to have no actual meaning or power.

During the dedication ritual, some of this can be lifted so one can progress, and this is done by the Demons of Satan. But this is not 'everything' just some things so you can progress then on your own.

If one dedicates to Satan and does not further progress, they will never really be close to Satan in anyway, and they will still in everything be a christian. Their mind, their soul, and everything, will remain on a low level of xians, and what the Demons lift during dedication will not have any deep or life reforming meaning.

One has deprogrammed from the enemy's mental control and endless curses just because of the dedication ritual. The dedication ritual is life lifting a spiritual injured soldier from a concrete that has fallen onto them spiritually, but one still has to heal from this regardless, and recuperate their strengths. Not dedicating is equal to staying beneath the spiritual concrete.

As you can understand, lifting the concrete isn't going to make you Olympics Gold Medalist, but it will help you so you can progress.

The dedication ritual makes the lifting possible, and one has to keep doing the lifting after it.

Satan doesn't mark anyone with the 666 or something on the head [I did not understand if this is what you meant], this is just a spiritual allegory of raising the kundalini serpent to the skull. The jews stole this and put this in the bible for their own ends, and turned this over to a negative thing by perversion.

There is no "mark of the beast" done by Satan or any visible mark that Satan marks anyone with. It's a spiritual allegory.

The enemy took this allegory and to vilify it, wants to put microchips on the head of people instead, and corrupted this spiritual symbolism to scare people at the same time, while blaming this on "Satan", as they blame all the crimes they are and do.

Thanks HP!

In second part of question i mean xianity mark in 666-chakra which can be seen with astral eyes. I working to my 666-chakra with RAUM vibration 216 times every day, and felt free from it, but my friend can seeing astral told me "You chakra have xianity mark does not matter" :/

I think that definitely the orthodox baptism doesn't interfere with nothing in the spiritual advancement of a person. If is something to really be an obstacle in the way, it's the prolonged xian brainwashing, which has to be eliminated from the soul, but not that ritual in particular. It's just a useless prayer. The pope (jewish most of of the time) has to put the godfather of the kid to say that he's totally getting rid of Satan and is joining jewsus for 3 times. Now I don't know if he says it in his name or in the name of the baby but how dump is to initiate a baby in things that he's not aware and can't be aware in any way. All he can do is cry, nothing else. Anyway the prayer itself is powerless and useless as they are mere words and nothing else. I've been also baptised, raised and brainwashed in an orthodox family. For my everything happened so quick, basically in the year when I dedicated, in the middle of January I stopped attending the Sunday prayers at one of the multiple local churches. In March I quit xianity and in June I done the dedication ritual. In just 6 months I turned from deeply brainwashed xian into joining SS, which I still can't believe because for me that's a very short period of time for this, especially known that I lived in one of the poorest and most brainwashed areas in the entire Europe. I think it was the Gods who guided me to come here in a short period of time. They were saying "Ok you have been brainwashed enough, now come back to your origins" (joking)

So no, any xian shit doesn't affect one's spiritual advancement, unless the respective person was deeply brainwashed and needs prolonged deprogramming. I met this kind of people who done the dedication ritual but after a few months they were tempted to go back to xianity. That's because xianity is deeply rooted in their unconsciouss mind, a place where they have no control over.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back