Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Telepathic communication with animals

Alek666

Hello I understand from experience what picking up on peoples thoughts is like, I have heard peoples thoughts end up in the ether just a couple times, I heard animals speak in images? Can they speak in languages? I actually had two dreams with my cat, and she was talking to me english back and forth.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1245&p=95917&hilit=cat+food#p95917

satanichonor said:
Hello I understand from experience what picking up on peoples thoughts is like, I have heard peoples thoughts end up in the ether just a couple times, I heard animals speak in images? Can they speak in languages? I actually had two dreams with my cat, and she was talking to me english back and forth.

You can speak to animals by teaching them your language, along with learning their language. You can also implant commands into them through their 3rd eye. (I tested this on humans and my cat. But only natural commands like go there and touch this. I do not think it will work when you want them to attack someone for example)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back