Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Orgone bad?

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I've started doing more research on and even planned to make Orgone lately, but as of just now I find myself repulsed by the idea of Orgone. Not to mention all the Jews that fill its community, promoting dedicating Orgone to YHVH and making it at all costs. No wonder it is pushed so heavily in new age.

Any HPs, or anyone knowledgeable on Orgone or crystals. Is Orgone a worthy persuit, or is it garbage promoted by the enemy?

I'm thoroughly confused :/

It does not appear to do much on the spiritual level at all. I think only bad if the orgonite is made using stones that have a low or bad vibration or connection to the enemy (some of the ones the New Agers use do Angellite is one of them while I don't know how the enemy could ever have a stone to themselves since Earth was around much longer than they were it does have a very distinct vibe that it is connected to the enemy matrix I threw out all of them when I felt this other stones have bad energy too and can actually hurt you spiritually before I knew this I carried one around and found it filled my heart chakra with horrible energy) the thing with Organite is I don't feel much from it on the energy level on its own. It might be able to be programmed who knows. Some of it is pretty if this is bad I'll throw all the ones I got just for decoration away. I never had intentions of using it like they said anyways cause I thought it was bullshit to begin with.

Poweredbythesun said:
Is Orgone a worthy persuit, or is it garbage promoted by the enemy?
I'm thoroughly confused :/
Here is my .02 cents.
I accidentally stumbled upon the topic of orgonite when searching for Schumann resonance on joogle. This was back in 2007, I believe. Being totally distrusting towards all that new age crap, I firstly filed this into the "wait and see" folder in my mind. Then I began exploring it further, discovering that there was a dude named Wilhelm Reich who worked with energies, clouds, weather etc. Making some small units wasn't exactly expensive so I decided to give it a try, for lolz, including a couple of cold ones.
Long story short, these devices don't make you feel good nor bad, they don't give you a high or boost your self-confidence. Based on my own anecdotal evidence, I have verified these to be converters of harmful radiation (Wi-Fi, GSM) and stabilizers of violent weather. Long phone calls (GSM 3G or 4G) used to give me a pulsing pain sensation inside my skull, a headache or aching ear. If I hold an orgonite device behind the phone in my palm while talking, I don't get such sensations.
Orgonite devices have allegedly gone through Kirlian photography and proven to have an energy field. There are photos available, just search for kirlian orgonite. These units shouldn't be kept in your bedroom, though. I placed one of them under my bed and woke up feeling as if I had been sleeping on a pole centered at my lower back. I have showed them to some psychic people (not the wicca kind) and they claim these things have a very powerful field.
Allegedly these units are in a way interactive and I can confirm that. I tried it just for the fun of it.
1. A company owed us a significant amount of money for the goods delivered, they weren't answering e-mails and calls and it was long over due so I thought that it couldn't hurt. I picked up an orgonite device containing a partly submerged quartz crystal, held it with the business end pointing away from me, closed my eyes and imagined a vortex of energy going through the device to be amplified, entering the person responsible and creating a sense of obligation. I did two sessions IIRC and totally wiped it from my mind. It was a pleasant surprise when the money started coming in, in parts, until fully paid.
2. Back then, I also made the large thing they call cloudbuster. I tried to program it to keep aggressive weather (hurricane-like winds, lightning storms) at bay. Our neighbour, a grumpy old man, keeps a daily weather diary. One time we met he told me he was bewildered about the weather because there were no more aggressive lightning storms. Thunder had always been violent here for like forever. Now, thunder clouds appear on the horizon, pass over us relatively quietly and continue on. There are very few cloud-to-earth lightning strikes.

I once buried several units around a local TV relay station, just for the lolz. After a week or so, there was an article in the news that there will be interruption in service because some "irregular special maintenance" will be performed on this station. The area the station is situated at is known for draughts. Every place around it gets rain but not this place. I hear this has changed.
I could go on and on with this personal, anecdotal evidence.

Basic orgonite consists of cured polyester resin (because of crystalline structure), metal shavings (I used bronze and copper) and stones of your choice (usually a quartz crystal). I also used shards of lapis and obsidian because of their alleged properties. When it comes to making orgonite, the KISS principle always works.

I do believe that all modern sources of EMF radiation create a sort of tense environment and make sleeping people act out in brainless, aggressive ways or go completely bananas (goyim). It can also cause brain fog, lack of initiative and apathy. Orgonite seems to alleviate that.

I wouldn't go so far as to label orgonite as an enemy invention but I sure get it why them filthy jewses would be all over it, trying to corrupt, derail and wither away an invention with a "harmful" potential, oy vey. There already were disinformants suggesting people make orgonite out of beeswax and plasterite. These substances lack crystalline structure so they will never work.

Please don't take my post as a sermon, I'm not preaching here. Orgonite was a small chapter in my life, just like some other poor sucker does drugs. You asked, I shared.

I do believe that external gadgetry can never supersede meditation, waking up, overcoming hangups, empowering ones self and working towards godhood. Also, keep in mind the old saying that you can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

I've done some looking up into orgone for a minute. It does seem like a worthwhile aether technology.

I think orgone can be utilized for satanic purposes.

No it is not bad. There are many new ages in this fields. Wilhelm Reich may have stolen this idea as he was in Germany and Germany was having occult revival in those days. Many innovators in orgonite field are gentiles including inventor of Ergonite. Ergonite is orgonite with metal powder used instead of metal shards. The inventor claims to be a more powerful form or orgonite when used with pulsed magnetic and electric fields. It is too bad he went out of business.

anonymous666 said:
Ergonite is orgonite with metal powder used instead of metal shards.
There really is a wide margin of suitability. I don't know about shards but mostly finer metal waste from machine shop lathes is used.

anonymous666 said:
The inventor claims to be a more powerful form or orgonite when used with pulsed magnetic and electric fields. It is too bad he went out of business.
Allegedly, yes. The thing I did was I made a Moebius coil around a large quartz crystal and cast it into the resin and metal shavings with the tip of the crystal pointing out. The cable of the Moebius coil can then be powered from a pulsing power source. Back then, everyone was using the thing called Croft zapper to do this.
This is really a DIY thing if someone wants to experiment. No need to pay hundreds of dollars.

The sad reality is that all kinds of antennas (Tesla tech) are nowadays used to manipulate climate. Look at the coastal lines of some countries (like Spain). They are littered with all kinds of antennas. Back then, animated satellite images showed clearly that rainclouds are prevented from entering the land. They turn back and remain at sea. I don't know about the current situation. There are dudes who have distributed small orgonite devices into the nature near those antennas and "weather stations" to effectively end draughts and restore balance. I know a genuine german guy who works in South Africa, I was in correspondence with him. He and his team effectively work to end droughts and reverse deserts there. He has been jailed and harassed for what he is doing.
Back then I could not understand why someone would want to make deserts out of Spain and Africa. I was missing the kike-alien connection.
For additional reading:
https://www.orgoniseafrica.eu/orgonite-gifting-safaris

Thank you all for the replies :)

I think I will look into Orgone in my spare time, but more so that that I've been looking into properly scaled copper pyramids too. I think it'd be interesting to combine the two and properly align them with geophysical North, but that'll probably be a project for later as I'm busy right now with other things :/

Also, is there a proper ratio of metal powder / shavings to resin? Or does it matter?

Poweredbythesun said:
Also, is there a proper ratio of metal powder / shavings to resin? Or does it matter?
Basic ratio is 1 part of resin to 1 part of shavings (volume based). Also make sure the shavings are not very fluffy if you know what I mean. You can check this site for additional information. http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html

Apprentice said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Basic ratio is 1 part of resin to 1 part of shavings (volume based). Also make sure the shavings are not very fluffy if you know what I mean. You can check this site for additional information. http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html

That's quite a lot, but I'm sure I can find enough metal for the Pyramid I'm going to cast :) Could even cut up the copper wire I have if I'm patient enough

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back