Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just rambling about some things, life, how I found JoS, jews, jewish celebrities, etc

Ignisalas

I wanted to talk about the nasty jewish celebrities and the disgusting class system that our world is plagued by at the moment and also wanted to ramble and explain how I found JoS a bit more. When I made my first post I told you guys how I first came into Satanism and it wasn't very pleasant and happy like how most of you guys found Satan and JoS.
I haven't made a post in a while so I figured I would make something to talk about and let you guys know im still here.
I have a very nasty and deep seeded problem and it causes me a lot of stress and mental anguish. As I said in my first post on the forums, I didn't come to Satanism like most of you, I first came to Satanism through mental stress and complete sadness and poverty. I grew up in a poor home and never had any kind of luxury and happiness because of being poor and my family was a total wreck because of poverty too.
Now, when I was about 15-16 years old, I started getting interested in witchcraft, Wicca and ancient Pagan things, and at the time it really helped me cope with stress that poverty and an awful home life caused. But sometime when I was about 16 I started to have these bad spouts of anger and jealousy that's kind of stayed with me up until now. Like I said, I have always been in bad poverty and seeing everyone else around me, from TV, to seeing people in school that had everything they could want, it caused me to develop really bad anger towards these people. I remember one night I was sitting in my living room at home, I was 17 at this point, I kept seeing these fuckers on the TV that were rich and had everything they wanted and life was going perfect for them. It really caused me to snap and I went into absolute fury because I had to sit here with nothing while these bastards had everything. That was when I went into my bedroom and got a piece of paper out and wrote down my first words in trying to talk with Satan seriously for the first time. I cut my arm pretty deep with a razorblade that I got out of one of those cheap blue razors that you can buy at like any store, and it left a scar on my arm that I still have today. I signed my name in blood and burned the paper. This wasn't the kind of dedication ritual that we have on the site, I didn't know anything about Satan back then and I tried to sell my soul so I could finally get out of the bullshit life that I had. I eventually came across the Satanic Meditations page while searching on Google one night. I was trying to study different types of spells and things that I had no clue about back then, I read the meditations page and I loved it, but I didn't click to the home page to read anything else. I was on youtube one night and I remember seeing a link in a video to JoS and I clicked it that's basically how I found JoS. I guess I really was lead to JoS by the gods and im grateful for it. I couldn't imagine how my life would have been if I never took that first step that one night and tried to talk with Satan and tried to sell my soul, even though the whole BS about 'selling your soul' is false, that was still the major step that put me on this path and got me more interested in Satanism. I eventually did the dedication ritual on the site and apologized to Satan for the whole Soul selling BS, and here I am today and I feel a lot stronger than I was back then.
But I still have that anger that I had back then and im still struggling with money even with money spells and things its just hard for me to make any money because of the position im stuck in at the moment. I keep seeing these disgusting jewish celebrities that are famous for no reason and have a shit ton of money that they will never spend in their life, then their lizardlings will inherit this money and have tons of money for no reason at all. Im sick of this type of bullshit and sometimes I feel the anger build inside and I start throwing curses and gray energy at these fuckers.
I wonder whats going to happen to these types of people when the gods come back. What do you guys think is going to happen to these 'famous' jews, and the jews in general? I hope they lose everything they have and then get cursed by the gods to where they literally rot from the inside out.
I guess I need to calm down a bit. I know I seem just angry and blunt and the moment, but I just wanted to talk about something because I haven't made a post in a while and to also let some steam off.
Its true that we are the real elites of the world. These fake ass jew celebs and the '1%' are absolutely nothing compared to us and they will never know true happiness and eternal life that Satan gives us. They're blood prevents them from this. Don't let yourselves ever get down to the point of giving up and losing hope in this world. We all here have the birth right of happiness and immortality given to us by Satan, and we have power and knowledge that those fuckers will never know, and they will eventually fade away while we are still here and thriving. Those people want to smile at us wickedly and believe they are on top and nobody can touch them, the only thing we have to do is smile right back at those bastards and know that they're time will come when they lose everything and they become literally nothing and nonexistent.

Sun said:
But I still have that anger that I had back then and im still struggling with money even with money spells and things its just hard for me to make any money because of the position im stuck in at the moment.

Did you try to look at your birth chart to figure out, in which field you could make the most easy money ?

These fake ass jew celebs and the '1%' are absolutely nothing compared to us and they will never know true happiness and eternal life that Satan gives us. They're blood prevents them from this. Don't let yourselves ever get down to the point of giving up and losing hope in this world. We all here have the birth right of happiness and immortality given to us by Satan, and we have power and knowledge that those fuckers will never know, and they will eventually fade away while we are still here and thriving. Those people want to smile at us wickedly and believe they are on top and nobody can touch them, the only thing we have to do is smile right back at those bastards and know that they're time will come when they lose everything and they become literally nothing and nonexistent.

ASMODEUS TOLD SOLOMON:
"SO ASK ME NOT MANY THINGS; FOR THY KINGDOM ALSO AFTER A LITTLE TIME IS TO BE DISRUPTED AND THY GLORY IS BUT FOR A SEASON, AND SHORT WILL BE THY TYRANNY OVER US."

I will always hold this quote very dear to my heart. Years ago when I found Satan this really stood out to me. It's really coming to fruition too. How long did they really think they could hijack our Kundalini and our finances. What they really gave us was more power. Always remember that we are the rich ones. No amount of money could ever amount to the gift Satan has give us. The Kundalini and the Siddha. Every day is a blessing. I can't wait until I finally complete the Great Work. Like Shiva I am also a destroyer and the Jews will know my destruction and they have. I have become death, destroyer of worlds

I don't think you ought to apologize for venting here. The state of things as you've described them should rightfully get you enraged. It's just hard to express such feelings in a healthy manner in other places since doing so runs the risk of people trying to kill you because omg nazi satanist quick protect our greatest ally. Providing a safe outlet is one of many great advantages to the forums, since it can be risky expressing our genuine feelings to even those who similarly notice and hate the Jews. I have to watch myself during bouts of rage as I redpill my friends.

On the issue of the fate they've sealed for themselves after all their horrid crimes, it's been advised that the enemy likes to monitor the forums so not everything ought to be put into blatant, crystal-clear lingo, but they certainly will lose; they will lose to the same degree/amount of pain and suffering they've deliberately and mirthfully inflicted upon us. I hope that somewhat subtly makes the point and gives you assurance.

GG Allin said:
Sun said:
But I still have that anger that I had back then and im still struggling with money even with money spells and things its just hard for me to make any money because of the position im stuck in at the moment.

Did you try to look at your birth chart to figure out, in which field you could make the most easy money ?

Yeah, I think I got it figured out, but I still have to wait for a few more months before I can start working on my career. I looked into my birth chart and at my 2nd, and 10th houses and I have a lot of good planetary positions to make money, but the big problem is my Saturn which is in a place that causes poverty. Without that Saturn placement I shouldn't have a big issue with money.

Ananda said:
These fake ass jew celebs and the '1%' are absolutely nothing compared to us and they will never know true happiness and eternal life that Satan gives us. They're blood prevents them from this. Don't let yourselves ever get down to the point of giving up and losing hope in this world. We all here have the birth right of happiness and immortality given to us by Satan, and we have power and knowledge that those fuckers will never know, and they will eventually fade away while we are still here and thriving. Those people want to smile at us wickedly and believe they are on top and nobody can touch them, the only thing we have to do is smile right back at those bastards and know that they're time will come when they lose everything and they become literally nothing and nonexistent.

ASMODEUS TOLD SOLOMON:
"SO ASK ME NOT MANY THINGS; FOR THY KINGDOM ALSO AFTER A LITTLE TIME IS TO BE DISRUPTED AND THY GLORY IS BUT FOR A SEASON, AND SHORT WILL BE THY TYRANNY OVER US."
"solomon" was supposed to be the wisest "man" who ever lived; to make difficult decisions it is said one needs "solomon-like wisdom", but if anyone wants to be as "wise" as solomon, then they need to be stupid. To be wise in actuality, they need to stop being stupid. If solomon was so wise, then it should not be able to be destroyed. Such "wisdom" that is. It is wis-dumb. ("Dumb" also means "unable to speak", so "wis-dumb" can also mean those who talk a lot but don't say very much; are full of hot air and nonsense.) Likewise - some are wise, while others are otherwise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back