Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirit wants something?

renkov

I have felt these strange waves of energy that gave me goosebumps a few days ago. The same thing happened when my friends visited and they felt it too. A few moments before when I was washing my dishes, this wave of energy became strong. I tried to shake this feeling off but wouldn't wear down no matter what. I can feel a presence from my left as I am typing right now. Would this be a spirit? When I try to reach out my hand to my left side, my left arm would feel a lot stranger than the rest of my body.

renkov said:
I have felt these strange waves of energy that gave me goosebumps a few days ago. The same thing happened when my friends visited and they felt it too. A few moments before when I was washing my dishes, this wave of energy became strong. I tried to shake this feeling off but wouldn't wear down no matter what. I can feel a presence from my left as I am typing right now. Would this be a spirit? When I try to reach out my hand to my left side, my left arm would feel a lot stranger than the rest of my body.

This could be a spirit yes. If you feel a buzz or powerful tingling sensation of excessive energy through your body which can make you shaky or antsy, then it's something more powerful than you with far higher levels of bio-electricity that is rubbing off on you. If you don't feel this then it's likely not something very powerful and could very likely just be your typical ghost of a deceased human.

Perhaps they've seen you meditating and see the changes in energy and are curious about it. Who knows. If you get the buzzing sensation of excess energy, it could be a demon checking up on you or some other powerful entity. Remember to be careful and wary about enemies though.

If you are curious about being able to actually see demons on the astral and hear them speak among other beings, etc then you need to open your chakras, especially your astral senses and exercise them daily. Serious education regarding the enemy and their tactics of lies and manipulation on the astral is strongly suggested though and being decently adept at void meditation to block out unwanted voices.

There are numerous possibilities.
1.It might be spirit/random low power entity. Visualize satanic blue fire and burnn off that spirit. Or use Vinasha.
2.It might be a thought form doing something to you (sucking your energy, cursing you, lusting after you (whatever the witch has programmed it to do.)) Use Vinasha.
3.It might be your own imagination. Do some breathing exercises and invoke ether. If the feeling goes away ,its an imagination. It it doesn't its fucking real.
4.It might be your own energy emanating from your being. I have many a times felt random energy pockets popping up around my body (mostly my spine.) It might be something like that.
Concentrate and try to feel what it is. Or see if your third eye is open enough. See what category your situation fits in and go accordingly.

Another thing to consider, being that this is your first post welcome and I'm assuming you're a new member?

If yes other than in the above possibilities mentioned, I'd like to mention that when we first come to Satan, he fills our being with love and energy and begins to invest in us and repair our souls energy. This can't be clearly seen unless one is very open, but looking back I experienced this early on. This was even before I dedicated, but found the JoS and studied.

Satan does look out for us but he won't do all the work, you are expected to handle your own problems once you've reached a competent level. So other than the above, it could be Satan and/or the Gods helping you out in some way and the energy felt could be part of that. This comes especially for warriors and those that are and will provide real blows to the enemy(now & onwards).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back