Odin ring?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ananda

Odin ring?

Postby Ananda » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:42 am

I just inherited my dear Uncle Jame's ring who passed away before I ever got to meet him. He was a great magickian though from what I hear. I was curious if it's Odin. It's almost undoubtedly Odin but I was just want to be[/img]

GG Allin

Re: Odin ring?

Postby GG Allin » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:48 am

Ananda wrote:I just inherited my dear Uncle Jame's ring who passed away before I ever got to meet him. He was a great magickian though from what I hear. I was curious if it's Odin. It's almost undoubtedly Odin but I was just want to be sure.

Maybe Odin, but more important you won´t be a great magician if you keep showing your face in the picture. change this asap.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

Ananda

Postby Ananda » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:38 pm

Brotha you cannot even distinguish who I am by the sliver of my face in the picture.

OnedayHPimaybe

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:02 am

I concur in utmost seriousness remove the picture. You think getting cursed sucks? It's Much worse with a picture to focus on, sorry i'm not sure on the ring but I got dragged to this post out of nowhere. I'm guessing you should take the waning seriously.
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:40 am

You guys telling him to remove the picture.
Yet, he can’t.
Except a moderator.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Ananda wrote:Brotha you cannot even distinguish who I am by the sliver of my face in the picture.

How many cameras do you encounter per day? Your TV/computer might very well be watching you, as well. If you take that part of your face, duplicate it, flip the duplicate over, and stich the two bits together, then that's basically your face.