Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Titan

The_lich

Found out i was.. am a titan. I finally woke up in this bitch. Arisen. Mine all mine O-O... tyrannical pure.

Life,death,time,roruoruororurouroruroruorouo

I see.

Footage of the titans coming to the forum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV5WnfGMlK4

Orbital said:
Found out i was.. am a titan. I finally woke up in this bitch. Arisen. Mine all mine O-O... tyrannical pure.

Rorourourourourou... yeah, no.
You need a reality check man.

Orbital said:

No, you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Believe me, dedicated since 1976 and still believing I'm a Titan.

Have you ever meditated at all?
Pah! That's nothing. I dedicated in 1897 and I am a tritan, so there! ...or was that try-tan? Either way, my skin turned orange under that sun. My name was Enceladus Epicmetheus - yes, Epic-me-theus.

Orbital said:

Row row row your boat gently down the stream,
If you see a druggie degenerate don't forget to scream .
Ahhh!

I thought this was going to be an interesting insight on Saturns moon Titan a place I have been facinated with for awhile but *sigh* its this. Anyways what are anyones thoughts on the moons of the planets I know they all have different energies and properties. Do they effect us can we use them for anything are there mantras that deal with any of them. I never seen anything written on this.

slyscorpion said:
I thought this was going to be an interesting insight on Saturns moon Titan a place I have been facinated with for awhile but *sigh* its this. Anyways what are anyones thoughts on the moons of the planets I know they all have different energies and properties. Do they effect us can we use them for anything are there mantras that deal with any of them. I never seen anything written on this.
One of Saturn's moon is occupied by genocidal enemy extraterrestrials and is artificial. As far I know what Mageson said.

Orbital said:

So tell me what are your abilities? Do you have some sort of Titan powers? Are you immortal? Can you float? Can you rise the water levels of the sea just by using your mind?
No you can not ._. No you just talk the talk

Hold on a sec, if this clown is really a "titan", how is he able to use a computer? Shouldn't his fingers be way too big for even an entire table much less a keyboard? The plot holes are strong with this one.

Behold Roruror, the great mythical titan of bullshit. Sounds like something a Rabbi might be interested in propagating to the next gullible goy.

Egon said:
I see.

Now I never thought I'd see something quite like that...

EasternFireLion666 said:
I am ironman. I iron my clothes every week.
Either you were in the Army or you'd make a woman happy.

FancyMancy said:
Egon said:
I see.

EasternFireLion666 said:
What’s so strange about a man ironing his clothes? :p

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Egon said:
I see.

EasternFireLion666 said:
What’s so strange about a man ironing his clothes? :p
This colon-P exactly!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back