Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video: proof Google trying to control information and not caring what US says

hailourtruegod

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6zQoRs6N8

"Email LEAKED, Proves Conservative Censorship At Youtube"

Video description:

"UPDATE: After filming this segment I noticed the Veritas video was still live on Vimeo at a different link, it may have failed to load due to a bad link posted by Veritas on Twitter. I apologize for the error Google Email LEAKED, Proves Political Censorship At Youtube. Project Veritas has just published a leaked email proving political censorship was at least being entertained. The email targeted Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, and PragerU and called on removing the 'suggested feature' which we learned was later throttled on Dave Rubin's channel as well as all of my channels. Following Veritas' report Youtube even deleted the video in a shocking display of arrogance. The censorship against conservatives and those who oppose the far left is confirmed at this point. An email making overt political statements and calling on censorship based on politics and the video exposing Google's corruption was deleted seemingly to hide their wrong doing. They cited a third party privacy complaint but the women in the video worked for Google so that is clearly not true. It would seem that we have reached a tipping point. Ted Cruz and Louie Gohmert have directly called out Google over these actions. But will Democrats and Republicans come together to enact legislation to protect the commons and our Democracy?"

Do notice in this post that this leaked because of Jews mistreating other Jews, but the undertones of this to the people who people at least part awake is to understand that the jew is again behind the censoring and that this is it.

The RTR brings the Jews in a position to censor their own and even themselves, or damage themselves in order to keep their shroud up.

They are forced to harm some of their own or proceed to lose even more of their power and protection. This is a lose-lose for them.

None of these jew channels have been affected by this, but regardless, proofs like this may manifest and for Google that is a big problem. They cannot be assed around with this shit anymore.

Google is taking the turn to Asia and Communism because due to political necessity and even accident, things like this leak and they have problems roaming as freely as they would like in the US.

The first state of the US freedom was good for Google, it served them. Now they need to promote their agenda a leftist country filled with brutal communism and large numbers to master their work and siphon mass data from locals to build more advanced technologies.

These will be fully breaching any sort of notion of humanity or human rights.

Having understood this jewgle is going to start heading to China and also possibly sell out the whole of the US to China. They may be passing them the backdoor and stolen Intel for technology as well.

Google is bigger than the CIA now, and it is not a governmental branch directly. They can choose to "move" away.

It is totally reasonable they are playing unfair, as playing "fair" is past the phase of requirement for the Jewish behemoth of Google. They need things like communism and radical leftist now to proceed with the next steps without them screaming they are just jewing people.

Google even if jew owned, as a service in itself, it should belong to people that feed it with Intel. Because Americans have such strange rights, Google wants to migrate to China, where things like this are just non existent.

I miss the days when I would type in holohoax and within 5 labels I'd find a video titled "Holohoax demolished in 5 minutes by Gas Chamber Expert." Those we're some pretty good days.

They constantly bring up these jew channels in the news and newspapers when in reality the only ones affected by this are the smaller ones that are doing a decent job at waking people up. Vargs channels was nuked few weeks ago after the slimy Maza incident. Even apolitical history channels that went into European history was taken doen from what I heard.

Even your channels, HP Cobra, and others here got taken down when there was no "hate speech" in them. Well besides the rabbis saying they superior. They can say it was taken down for that as to downplay the situation but when the left point's out the one or two alt right guys who say they're superior then that's allowed on YouTube for sure.

This leak has reached into the ears of the government,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9ygqwPkoE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9ygqwPkoE

Even Trump talked about it briefly today

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uLrsJG1Hzc

(Notice the part where the little weasel working for Google clenches up in fear. I thought it was funny)

It's a fact that Google is too big to care what the US says now as even in the video where that lady was secretly recorded said that they have ignored the government calls for them to come because they don't feel like being attacked. And she even said it's not like they would change either way. This was in the video that was taken down for a "third party privacy complaint" which makes no sense as explained in the video in the first post.

So in my opinion the only way to protect the US from these big tech companies including Facebook and Twitter is to strip them away from the law that gives online platforms immunity. These sites have proved to be publishers and not platforms and do not deserve these benefits. As well as they have gotten too big that they need regulation. Google execs are even begging not to be regulated and they give b.s. excuses as to why. Basically " don't regulate us or we won't be free to control your information or won't be able to be a 1984 techno-authoritarian style system anymore" is what they're trying to say.
And more importantly the internet HAS to be put under the 1st amendment.

Who cares if they disable Ben Shapiro and PragerU? It is needles to say that Ben is a Jew and PragerU has been founded by a Jew. Both are shilling for Israel.

They way I see this is as a collateral damage. People will become suspicious if they spare these two channels and other channels made by Jews. As some already said, real victims here are legit small channels, created by gentiles who speak the truth.

For reference to the original post here's the video that was taken down on youtube and vimeo that showed the Google Head of Responsible Innovation saying they're trying to prevent another "Trump Situation".

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/enCP7veavtI1/

Oh and also i meant to bring up that Reddit has "quarantined" the subreddit r/The_Donald, one of the main place responsible for all the memes that became famous especially during the 2016 presidential campaign. Reddit did this on the exact same day of the first Democratic debate. Cohencidence? For those who are aware know why this was done.

Also Twitter just announced they will start labeling Trump's tweets that "break the rules". No one should be above breaking the rules but the main reason they are doing this is because they are going to start attacking his supporters who talk like Trump and if Trump doesn't win then they are making sure No one would ever speak like Trump on Twitter again.

This is ridiculous.

The jews are pushing this inch by inch but they might as well just go all out since everyone knows what's going on. Only the (((journalists))) are the only ones pretending censorship towards people who aren't radical leftist (commies) isn't happening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back