Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Satan and the Gods and Goddesses don't do our work for us

FancyMancy

Hi, all.

I may have missed a sermon about this, or it being over multiple sermons generally, if not in one sermon specifically, and if so then ignore this, but I'm not quite asking the question myself. This is more an exercise to think and realise/remember. Then also for n00bs to also be informed.

Of course, we have to work ourselves - if we're lazy and careless, then why should anyone help us after too long? That's a rhetorical question making my point. Someone who relapses into whatever might not deserve to be helped, perhaps, or at least if they relapse too many times or not bother trying to keep clean/good/safe. There may be extenuating circumstances as exceptions.

This is not a rhetorical question. Is a way of teaching and helping that the Gods and Goddesses do actually Operant Conditioning, or perhaps Nature itself employs Operant Conditioning? - If we work, we get rewards, which the results of working are the automatic rewards themselves; if we don't, then we're helped less, ignored or punished, by the Gods and Goddesses or by Nature. Non-activism is a punishment in and of itself - we're either increasing or decreasing, growing or atrophying. Like positive/negative reinforcement.

What about in other ways and things?

What about the opposite?

What about people whom do things an RTR a day, some cleaning, some void, a ritual or two, and some meditation. And never summon demons or ask for assistance or if they do they may consider burning a prayer to the crown 4 and ask for something on a rare occasion.

I can't consider myself like that in extreme terms but in basic terms. Though I do occasionally go a few days without doing an RTR, even hardcore members like Lydia for example stated they kinda had to take a break from multiple RTRs in the past before the F-RTR.

So what if your like me and don't like to bother beings of higher power, even though there might be a situation/s whereby they might be kinda metaphorically screaming at you to summon them.

What if you don't want "them" to do it, but "myself" only? Is it possible to fly solo or is summoning a demon mandatory at some point to ask and receive assistance despite thinking "Why the fuck should I bother this person and waste their time".

"Why Satan and the Gods and Goddesses don't do our work for us?" -
Because they're not babysitters or our sub-ordinates or slaves.

The rest of the answer is here:
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html said:
Spiritual Satanism[/url]"]Satan gives us the knowledge to become independent and free. He directs us to be masters of our own lives and destinies. Satan and his Demons are always there to help us when there are things we cannot yet handle.
The gods are like teachers/guides to us,
also if i recall correctly the term demon comes from the Greek word 'Daemon' which means teacher/guide?

as for the people who do noting or are just lazy, they stagnate, and stagnation leads to suffering and death, so yes this is done by nature.

Because of this,.......
images

To those of you wondering why the gods haven't just snapped their fingers and destroyed the enemy on earth there are a few reason.

1. Satan and his gods are fighting another threat much greater than the parasites who plague our earth. The enemy has great numbers and are not only within our world

2. The enemy here on earth is for us to deal with. In order for Satan and his God's to be able to communicate with everyone we must do two things.

A. Defeat the enemy here on earth who curses us and humanity.

B. Remove the field in the atmosphere which dampens people's ability to perceive spiritual communication.

The gods are busy keeping a much greater enemy at bay so that we can survive. We must destroy the enemy here on earth.

Because is our fight, not their fight. We let ourselves fooled, infiltrated and nearly completely enslaved by the parasitic jew. Is not the God's job to solve our problems. We are capable of defending ourselves and fighting back.

However they help us like they always did from the beginning. They gave us the RTRs. Without them we would have been enslaved for sure. So they don't really fight this war but they gave us unestimable help all the time. They never let us down, unlike the enemy, I am damn sure that when the jews will be fully exposed and damned to destruction, their creators will let them to be destroyed, because their creators used the jews to conquer this planet and they failed, so they will become useless and the reptilians will let them die. In the other side the Gods always cared about us and they helped us.

Recently while sitting my car, going through the radio to hear if there is anything good on. I heard on the radio this woman saying how you praise God unto you get your reward, praise and let God take care of it, then praise and wait on God for your reward, bunch of bullshit. :roll: As I set down a listen, I seriously could not believe what on earth I was listening to, and how this earth is so brainwashed, the fact humans are so lazy, and selfish how is all about me, give me, give me, that kinda deal. As she continues preaching how if you do this you get this, and at the same time you do nothing and the god will do it all for you. It sounded like a bunch of lazy ass people who fully depend on their god for everything. Such slavery mentally to fully depend on their useless God to do everything for them.

No one wonder they are so miserable. sadly their beliefs won't take them anywhere. Some are too lazy to learn or step out their comfort zones to search for the truth, instead of settle for the way they were raised, since pretty much their culture do the same type behavior, act same, some people think are ok to continue to live this way. As it been for past generations. However, things are changing now! For S. satanism, we must try as much we can to learn everything and do as much we can. After all, you got your health, your legs, your arms and hands, and your brain to use. You have the TIME and energy. Do your best.

Syntax said:
To those of you wondering why the gods haven't just snapped their fingers and destroyed the enemy on earth there are a few reason.

1. Satan and his gods are fighting another threat much greater than the parasites who plague our earth. The enemy has great numbers and are not only within our world

2. The enemy here on earth is for us to deal with. In order for Satan and his God's to be able to communicate with everyone we must do two things.

B. Remove the field in the atmosphere which dampens people's ability to perceive spiritual communication.

The gods are busy keeping a much greater enemy at bay so that we can survive. We must destroy the enemy here on earth.
I hate this...but I think that's more information which I have not seen. Who is this/are these greater enemy/enemies? The only ones I can think of is the reptillians and their use of greys.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Recently while sitting my car, going through the radio to hear if there is anything good on. I heard on the radio this woman saying how you praise God unto you get your reward, praise and let God take care of it, then praise and wait on God for your reward, bunch of bullshit.
Actually, I saw a few bits of an episode of Young Sheldon. In it, Sheldon and his sister were getting on well for once, and they did some work to get more money into their mum's church by donations. It was more like telling a person down the phone that X other person/family does this, so you should do that so that you will look good at a thing they had on. Later in the church, the preacher praised jeebus, and the siblings weren't best pleased that jeebus gets all the glory for the work these siblings did. I can hardly stand the xian shyte in it, but at least Sheldon has some good quips/logical arguments.

As I set down a listen, I seriously could not believe what on earth I was listening to, and how this earth is so brainwashed, the fact humans are so lazy, and selfish how is all about me, give me, give me, that kinda deal.
I agreed with the siblings that they should have got some - well, all, in fact - of the credit. This was justified, though, of course, but a lot of people only try and give a bit to get something back.

As she continues preaching how if you do this you get this, and at the same time you do nothing and the god will do it all for you.
I know, lol.

FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

I hate this...but I think that's more information which I have not seen. Who is this/are these greater enemy/enemies? The only ones I can think of is the reptillians and their use of greys.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Recently while sitting my car, going through the radio to hear if there is anything good on. I heard on the radio this woman saying how you praise God unto you get your reward, praise and let God take care of it, then praise and wait on God for your reward, bunch of bullshit.
Actually, I saw a few bits of an episode of Young Sheldon. In it, Sheldon and his sister were getting on well for once, and they did some work to get more money into their mum's church by donations. It was more like telling a person down the phone that X other person/family does this, so you should do that so that you will look good at a thing they had on. Later in the church, the preacher praised jeebus, and the siblings weren't best pleased that jeebus gets all the glory for the work these siblings did. I can hardly stand the xian shyte in it, but at least Sheldon has some good quips/logical arguments.

As I set down a listen, I seriously could not believe what on earth I was listening to, and how this earth is so brainwashed, the fact humans are so lazy, and selfish how is all about me, give me, give me, that kinda deal.
I agreed with the siblings that they should have got some - well, all, in fact - of the credit. This was justified, though, of course, but a lot of people only try and give a bit to get something back.

As she continues preaching how if you do this you get this, and at the same time you do nothing and the god will do it all for you.
I know, lol.

The enemy of the empire of Orion. The reptilian scum are there along with those who either ally or are enslaved by said enemy

FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

Well it holds true in the absolute view of it all. Humankind has been enslave by Jews who work under their creators. Their Jews stated their god destroyed many worlds before. Consider that you would have to have more than an armada to be conquering planets, hence Lucifoge Rofocal's planet being taken over. There are more than just the Greys and reptilians Fancy that are out there that allied with them. Similarly with Father Satan and others, there are others who allied with him. I would recommend reading the alien race book, but I'm going to assume you already know about that correct?

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

Well it holds true in the absolute view of it all. Humankind has been enslave by Jews who work under their creators. Their Jews stated their god destroyed many worlds before. Consider that you would have to have more than an armada to be conquering planets, hence Lucifoge Rofocal's planet being taken over. There are more than just the Greys and reptilians Fancy that are out there that allied with them. Similarly with Father Satan and others, there are others who allied with him. I would recommend reading the alien race book, but I'm going to assume you already know about that correct?
Evidently, there are gaps in my knowledge. Are you referring to "Book of Alien Races: Secret Russian KGB Book of Alien Species", which is available on Amzon? A quick search brings up others.

Because achieving anything worthwhile takes effort. If we think liberation is worthwhile, then we will fight for it. If power is worthwhile, then we will strive for it.
If survival is worthwhile, then we will also fight for it.
Therefore we must strive that we may evolve and grow stronger.

FancyMancy said:
Evidently, there are gaps in my knowledge. Are you referring to "Book of Alien Races: Secret Russian KGB Book of Alien Species", which is available on Amzon? A quick search brings up others.
Pretty shit "secret" if they're selling copies of the book... :| :roll:

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yes that's right. I believe there is a pdf format. https://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/russian.secret.alien.races.book.pdf

I think Father Satan creates us to be like them, not like babies who crave constant attention and care?

Look how powerful and independent our Gods and Goddesses are? We are meant to be like them.

Because they can't. They have limits and have countless enemies still to fight.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah... Search online for "Secret Nuclear Bunker"! I haven't heard of the book which Ramier108666 mentioned, so...

TopoftheAbyss said:
Because they can't. They have limits and have countless enemies still to fight.
Some would say that is a courageous thing to say, but it is...I think perhaps the most logical/reasonable answer. People can take things too literally sometimes; things in context must be understood. While "There are no limits in Satanism", I am convinced that that means in terms of being able to increase forever, as opposed to being able to use, and having, infinite-percent (if you will) ability, at whichever amount of ability one has at any given time.

I think a lot of us think what you said, as well, but might have shied away from saying it.

FancyMancy said:

Well they are bullshit, because I found a bloody pdf format that ses to out there for the mass public. Remember Ol Argedco Luciftias, Jews don't give a shit about being exposed, so what makes you think they give a shit about the KGB leaked files which were a put out by another guy from a former Russien officer?

That's what I had shown in the URL in my former post. This other 'leaked KGB alien race book is bulllshit, which I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Well they are bullshit, because I found a bloody pdf format that ses to out there for the mass public. Remember Ol Argedco Luciftias, Jews don't give a shit about being exposed, so what makes you think they give a shit about the KGB leaked files which were a put out by another guy from a former Russien officer?

That's what I had shown in the URL in my former post. This other 'leaked KGB alien race book is bulllshit, which I agree with you wholeheartedly.
I have read some of the "ARB - Alien Race Book", which should be called species, but it seems like a load of toffee. It's more like a computer game book for species you'd encounter while trying to form a jewnited federation of planets (Star Trek reference).

For example,

the pictures, some of which are not identified ones because pictures haven't been submitted so they share another picture from elsewhere, are blurry. If that alone isn't enough "proof", then I don't know what is

the "Anunakene", AKA Anunnaki, are from the planet Nibirue AKA Nibiru. Yes... Nibiru, their planet, is in our Solar System, which orbits every 4000 years, as opposed to the commonly-accepted 3500 years. They resemble Humans, and when they first arrived, there were other races here already, some malevolent and others with supernatural powers. The Anunakene deafeated them and then became the most powerful race on Earth. They did genetic engineering on the most intelligent non-alien beings on Earth, who were us when we were not much cleverer than shit-throwing monkeys, in order for them to have a slave race, and Samael and Lilith were the Anunakene King and Queen, but also didn't know of the reptilians on Earth at that time...

One might say that the jew doesn't care if it is exposed now, so it released this book or isn't fretting about its release. With all of its nonsense? Perhaps if we 'read between the lines' we can know some near-truths which are covered in jew faeces...

Wikipaedia has a list of alleged alien species existing -

Nordic/Aryan aliens[8][9]
  • Sometimes called Space Brothers[10]
  • Plejaren (previously known as Pleiadeans)[11]
  • Venusians[10][12]
  • Tall whites[13]
  • Agarthans[14]

Humanoids with stereotypical "Nordic features" (tall, blond[sic] hair, blue eyes) and have featured in several cases of contact. It is said they are from Ancient Earth but presented themselves as ET's[sic] in the past, they moved from living on the surface to live underground around the Himalayas area after a natural event.[10]

Isn't Agarthans too similar to Zarthons from MiB?

Well from everything I know our airspace is pretty much an open invitation to anyone.

I mean anyone dealing from enemies, neutrals, and to friendlies.

At the end of the day it just seems like a lot of is like bibliotechapleyades.com non-sense. Or new age non-sense.

The only persistent and consistent message is reptards and greys are bad mofos, ALWAYS 90% of the time doing a brutal experiments. The remaining 10% is probably duping religious people with jesus mumbo jumbo. Despite the fact bibliotechapleyades.com has a lot of non-sense. I have read some people state the Greys act in a way of manipulating the person by lying to them about their God. So it seems like 9/10 it's a probe up the ass, the 1/10 is shit talk to spread bullshit.

For some strange reason certain humans are even given tours of the ship. I recall one woman state she saw vats of blood, organs, and remains of animals and humans or entities and greys swimming in it to absorb the nutrients. Another woman was taken to through a bunch of doors and shown god. So it seems like it's pretty much spot on that these entities have certain souls in their agenda and profess xtianity to their abductors.

Gear88 said:
Well from everything I know our airspace is pretty much an open invitation to anyone.

I mean anyone dealing from enemies, neutrals, and to friendlies.

At the end of the day it just seems like a lot of is like bibliotechapleyades.com non-sense. Or new age non-sense.

The only persistent and consistent message is reptards and greys are bad mofos, ALWAYS 90% of the time doing a brutal experiments. The remaining 10% is probably duping religious people with jesus mumbo jumbo. Despite the fact bibliotechapleyades.com has a lot of non-sense. I have read some people state the Greys act in a way of manipulating the person by lying to them about their God. So it seems like 9/10 it's a probe up the ass, the 1/10 is shit talk to spread bullshit.

For some strange reason certain humans are even given tours of the ship. I recall one woman state she saw vats of blood, organs, and remains of animals and humans or entities and greys swimming in it to absorb the nutrients. Another woman was taken to through a bunch of doors and shown god. So it seems like it's pretty much spot on that these entities have certain souls in their agenda and profess xtianity to their abductors.
To use the Jesus of Borg analogy, and to extend it, it's not xianity to those who are abducting it and projecting it. It is a holodeck programme with projections, a simulation, a game programme, with 3-D and Augmented Reality interaction, in a dream or nightmare which you are not in control of, but are subject to.

FancyMancy said:
To use the Jesus of Borg analogy, and to extend it, it's not xianity to those who are abducting it and projecting it.
abducting us*

I have read some of the "ARB - Alien Race Book", which should be called species, but it seems like a load of toffee. It's more like a computer game book for species you'd encounter while trying to form a jewnited federation of planets (Star Trek reference).

For example,

the pictures, some of which are not identified ones because pictures haven't been submitted so they share another picture from elsewhere, are blurry. If that alone isn't enough "proof", then I don't know what is

the "Anunakene", AKA Anunnaki, are from the planet Nibirue AKA Nibiru. Yes... Nibiru, their planet, is in our Solar System, which orbits every 4000 years, as opposed to the commonly-accepted 3500 years. They resemble Humans, and when they first arrived, there were other races here already, some malevolent and others with supernatural powers. The Anunakene deafeated them and then became the most powerful race on Earth. They did genetic engineering on the most intelligent non-alien beings on Earth, who were us when we were not much cleverer than shit-throwing monkeys, in order for them to have a slave race, and Samael and Lilith were the Anunakene King and Queen, but also didn't know of the reptilians on Earth at that time...

One might say that the jew doesn't care if it is exposed now, so it released this book or isn't fretting about its release. With all of its nonsense? Perhaps if we 'read between the lines' we can know some near-truths which are covered in jew faeces...

• Venusians[10][12]
  • Tall whites[13]
  • Agarthans[14]

Humanoids with stereotypical "Nordic features" (tall, blond[sic] hair, blue eyes) and have featured in several cases of contact. It is said they are from Ancient Earth but presented themselves as ET's[sic] in the past, they moved from living on the surface to live underground around the Himalayas area after a natural event.[10]

Funny I just looked into it myself last night. It does show various crockery that is total falsities. While trees are references that you stated, it is outrughky not a book really to waste time. Sorry about that Fancy, as well as to you Ol Argedco Luciftias. Lot of bullshit info intermingled with some truth.

Ramier108666 said:
Funny I just looked into it myself last night. It does show various crockery that is total falsities. While trees are references that you stated, it is outrughky not a book really to waste time. Sorry about that Fancy, as well as to you Ol Argedco Luciftias. Lot of bullshit info intermingled with some truth.
It's alright. We're here to learn, and the more you know...!

Who is that greater enemy that Satan is keeping at bay? What is his name and what is its purpose? Who are his representatives here on Earth?

One time I was comparing my body to the universe and everything that constitutes it as what is whithin the universe like us and the gods. And what made me compare was thinking about the cause and consequence that things have.Our body are made by cells that are made by atoms, that are made by other particles, from the micro to the macro and it is infinite both ways.

So I started to think if the universe had conciousness, and it seek for something, the same way a plant seek for light to grow for example. So behind our motivations and nature there is the universe motivation. The same way our cells are working and absorbing nutrients to keep us alive and healthy right now, we are working and living to make universe bigger and healthy. And the same way our body has organs with many os less functions like our brain,heart, skin... each one of us have our own nature and function.

Then I started to wonder if there are other universes too. A external enviroment that our universe is within. And our universe can be influenced by this external enviroment and even attacked...

Syntax said:

You are so organized

muriceias said:
Syntax said:

You are so organized

I try to be organized so that other people can understand my messages better. Points marked out are easier for someone to read than a giant wall of text.

It will be mandatory when you will have astral senses awakened and trained because you will have to get instructions to raise your Kundalini safely and after that the steps of MO.

Gear88 said:
What about the opposite?

What about people whom do things an RTR a day, some cleaning, some void, a ritual or two, and some meditation. And never summon demons or ask for assistance or if they do they may consider burning a prayer to the crown 4 and ask for something on a rare occasion.

I can't consider myself like that in extreme terms but in basic terms. Though I do occasionally go a few days without doing an RTR, even hardcore members like Lydia for example stated they kinda had to take a break from multiple RTRs in the past before the F-RTR.

So what if your like me and don't like to bother beings of higher power, even though there might be a situation/s whereby they might be kinda metaphorically screaming at you to summon them.

What if you don't want "them" to do it, but "myself" only? Is it possible to fly solo or is summoning a demon mandatory at some point to ask and receive assistance despite thinking "Why the fuck should I bother this person and waste their time".

Ramier108666 said:

For example,

• Venusians[10][12]
  • Tall whites[13]
  • Agarthans[14]

Funny I just looked into it myself last night. It does show various crockery that is total falsities. While these are references that you stated, it is outrightly not a book really to waste time on. Sorry about that Fancy, as well as to you Ol Argedco Luciftias. Lot of bullshit info intermingled with some truth.

Ramier108666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

For example,

Funny I just looked into it myself last night. It does show various crockery that is total falsities. While these are references that you stated, it is outrightly not a book really to waste time on. Sorry about that Fancy, as well as to you Ol Argedco Luciftias. Lot of bullshit info intermingled with some truth.
Yeah, I replied to you already -

It's alright. We're here to learn, and the more you know...!

Maybe you didn't see it, but

Ol Argedco Luciftias said:
likes to pretend he can't hear people sometimes. :p

FancyMancy said:

Well not usually on purpose :lol: depends who it is :roll:
But I'm busy, so if someone is not asking me a specific question, or saying things that I really absolutely disagree with, then there's usually no reason for me to answer about.

You want an answer from me, then ask a question. Or if you want like a correction kind of answer, say something absolutely 100% backwards wrong like those people who were saying "2 people loving each other is an evil curse and should be prevented by the gods." Then I give a real angry answer for how unnatural and christian they are acting.

But I like Remier, and I had nothing else to say. It felt like the conversation was over, so I had no reply. When they quoted themself, I didn't think they were trying to get me to see it thinking I missed it. I just assumed they meant to reply to themself with another comment of more information, but sometimes the page reloads and you have to log in again and the comment you just wrote disappears when you go to post it, so people try to quote other people with a reply but the reply is missing. That's what I thought happened here why you said the same thing twice.

FancyMancy said:

Oh. Hey...Oly... You weren't supposed to have heard that... cough

But I'm busy, so if someone is not asking me a specific question, or saying things that I really absolutely disagree with, then there's usually no reason for me to answer about.

You want an answer from me, then ask a question. Or if you want like a correction kind of answer, say something absolutely 100% backwards wrong like those people who were saying "2 people loving each other is an evil curse and should be prevented by the gods." Then I give a real angry answer for how unnatural and christian they are acting.

But I like Remier, and I had nothing else to say. It felt like the conversation was over, so I had no reply. When they quoted themself, I didn't think they were trying to get me to see it thinking I missed it. I just assumed they meant to reply to themself with another comment of more information, but sometimes the page reloads and you have to log in again and the comment you just wrote disappears when you go to post it, so people try to quote other people with a reply but the reply is missing. That's what I thought happened here why you said the same thing twice.
Ya. I was just repeating it for Ramier108666.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

Uh guys I was actually trying to reedit my former reply. It had a bunch of typos!! Oh abd thanks Ol Argedco Lucifitias!! I like you too bro. Got a hell of a sense of humor. You as well Fancy.

TO fight the enemy we have to advance. So, if we fight the enemy, its means we are now strong and the probability of having this kind of thing again will be lessened.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Uh guys I was actually trying to reedit my former reply. It had a bunch of typos!! Oh abd thanks Ol Argedco Lucifitias!! I like you too bro. Got a hell of a sense of humor. You as well Fancy.
At least some people know how to have a bit of a lol!

tandt said:
TO fight the enemy we have to advance. So, if we fight the enemy, its means we are now strong and the probability of having this kind of thing again will be lessened.
Indeed. If Daddy flaps your arms and legs in the water for you, instead of you learning to do it yourself, then you'll never grow up to be a lifeguard nor ever be able to save the drowning person in the swimming pool or ocean.

tandt said:
Indeed. If Daddy flaps your arms and legs in the water for you, instead of you learning to do it yourself, then you'll never grow up to be a lifeguard nor ever be able to save the drowning person in the swimming pool or ocean.

Yeah I second that Fancy. Unfortunately the mass population are befuddled and think that it's the best thing to be constantly dependent and then they want to cry because they believe they are entititled to then have whoever their dependent on to keep helping them when they themselves flop around being incredibly useless. You want something? Here's the answer: Get off your ass and advance.... It don't. Life doesn't make your choices. You do.

Ramier108666 said:
tandt said:

Yeah I second that Fancy. Unfortunately the mass population are befuddled and think that it's the best thing to be constantly dependent and then they want to cry because they believe they are entititled to then have whoever their dependent on to keep helping them when they themselves flop around being incredibly useless. You want something? Here's the answer: Get off your ass and advance.... It don't. Life doesn't make your choices. You do.
Oh, yes. Also - the jew is the archetype. Just look at "the" "royal families" of countries, getting people's money for free.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
tandt said:

Oh, yes. Also - the jew is the archetype. Just look at "the" "royal families" of countries, getting people's money for free.

Oy vey, Ve just trying to make a living with your hard earned money, no matter how hard you slaved, becuz we arz the chosen peoplz of the world. You just keep giving goy! No complaining!!

Ramier108666 said:
no matter how hard you slaved
Ooh! You just gave me a thought -

"no matter how much you s(l)aved", as in saved-up money, and as you say slaved for money. Ooh, I do like that! Lol. (Not the context, but the revelation thing about word-play! Woo, lol.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back