Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My concept of universe

ROH REVOLUTION

First, I want to say that whatever I will talking about are all my imagination. I haven't read these anywhere. I have heard from one of my satanist friend that we have in total 13 dimensions and we humans are in 3rd dimension and gods are all in upper dimensions. Whoever depends to 13th dimension he becomes a universal force I.e something like a star or maybe a planet or maybe a black hole. Even the gods do not have control on these things. So I want to say that there may +13 dimensions and -13 dimensions the positive one is for us and the negative may be for the enemies the greys and all other aliens. The virus and all other microscopic animals must have there on dimensions and the animals may have their own.

What i want to say that all living beings in these universe have there own dimensions and the enemies want to concur the 3rd dimension of +13th dimension that is dimensions of God and destroy our dimension.

I think that all these are in cycle the beings who decend to 13th dimension lose their conciousness and they become part of universe. For example if a being becomes a
Being of 13th dimension then he may become a planet the condition in that planet may give rise to bacteria or some virus or animals or maybe some plants. So all this is a cycle and the enemies want to disturb this cycle so that there will be only be dimension of enemy and then they will try to concur everything.

Lastly I want say that all these things that I have written above is just my imagination. So please don't believe it blindly and do some discussion. :D

Thank You!!!

HAIL SATAN

If I understand you correctly, and if I am not going off-topic too far...

The Physical dimension/plane is as important as the Spiritual dimensions/plane.

If by becoming a planet or star and with germs being a lower dimension, you mean that if becoming 'high' enough, then we'd be like an entity of our own, with germs then being more advanced, then I doubt that very much. Germs will always be germs. Being living beings, they'd have such a primitive soul which couldn't exactly be as powerful, communicative and intelligent as us one day, no. (What defines "life", though? Are they living or merely instinctive? Is magnetism "alive" by attracting metal to itself, for example? If germs, speaking strictly, are not alive, then they are just automaton Physical nusances, and worse, which feck things up or can help other things, in some ways, i.e. "good bacteria".)

Another way to put it is if you mean that once we're so big...like once a God or Goddess becomes so powerful that us pre-Gods and pre-Goddesses would be in the universe of X God or Y Goddess (like xians are supposed to be "the body" of "christ", and "god" is so big that we "occupy it"...) then no. We are separate entities, and we need our Physical Body and our Spiritual/Mental Bodies. We can't become a Planet, Star or Black Hole.

It sounds a bit like you are imagining a take on "evolving to a state of pure consciousness" or "evolving to a state of pure energy". That is science fiction nonsense. Everything is energy, anyway. The way I say that is that matter is energy which is so compressed and so compacted so tightly into different particular patterns that it becomes touchable, as wood, metal, plastic, etc.

The enemy basically has conquered the Physical realm/dimension in some places already, but it still needs the Astral realm and dimensions to be able to do things - both realms work together. Like two sides of the Brain, there are two Realms of the Universe/Nature/existence. There has to be balance, and with us being cut-off from one of these things which can give us balance, we've become unbalanced, lopsided. The jew still uses both Realms to keep us from total annihilation (although, Naturally, both Realms are an intrinsic part of us, regardless), but we were made redundant and ignorant and impotent (in more than one sense of the word).

Consider it this way, metaphorically - the jew knows about both Realms but throughout history has stationed troops to guard against the Astral realm, then once that is enough, guards a bit more and a bit more...and increased the number of troops to a garrison, to a large army, to an outpost, to a castle, to a well-defended citadel... The jew built small projects in Spirituality, then bigger ones...then built walls around Spirituality... to keep us out of it and away from it, with sharpshooters and cannons, etc. Then when we were removed far enough away from Spirituality, the jew built walls around Physicality, which it intended to be insurmountable, inescapable, to keep us in. First built in, and then around, Spirituality to keep us out of and away from it, then around Physicality to keep us locked in Physicality, which of course means away from anything meaningful Spiritually. Like a castle to keep people out and away, and a jail to keep people locked in.

As for energy and matter being one, with the enemy having conquered Physicality - matter is a lot of energy compressed and compacted. The jew is a factory, a manufacturing plant to take raw energies and turn it into Physical damnation, make Physicality be damnation - being stuck in the low level of existence - or perhaps I should say mere existence, rather than actual living. In all of the matter, processes, channels of governance, protocols, regulations, etc. etc. etc. that there is, imagine how much energy has been poured into that, how much energy it has taken. It has taken the jew about 2000 years to get to this point, then Lord Hitler came and threw a spanner into the jew's works, so then the jew sped things up - to its own demise with the 666/WWW, which it cannot control but is trying to, with the free transfer of information...and of course misinformation to try and counter the true information. That's why JoSM sites have been attacked, but the jew is losing Astral power and the walls are crumbling down and the sharpshooters and cannons are being decommissioned, etc. We've broken down the Physical barriers...and we're breaking down the Spiritual barriers.

Lower Animals would always be Lower Animals (than us). Perhaps they'll evolve one day to help us build spaceships and talk with us with their voices! Lol. That would require a lot of energy to improve their Souls, DNA and Brains safely - if it is possible at all. They might not possess the Physiology, nor the Psychology/Mentality, to be able to advance that far, either on their own or at all with "divine intervention", as it were. They'd still be Lower Animals, though.

The energies which we use to achieve goals and ends are...collected together and enough of that energy, or those energies, can make things happen - I think the energies of Lower Animals, germs, etc. are fixed or bound as they are, and changing those energies, in the hopes of improving and evolving them very far, might not work at all or might be an abomination unto Nature and the Creatures. The Soul determines that, which means there is always hierarchy - there is no "absolute power" or "absolute ruler".

Fancy mancy don't underestimate the germs and virus. I am saying that they may have their own microscopic dimensions. And if you see the virus don't underestimate while infecting they can infect Jews and all other races ,they keep continuously evolving.

Can some one who had achieved Godhead will ever suffer from cold(maybe)!!! who knows.

I will tell you when I achieve Godhead☺☺

And lastly thanks for replying

HAIL SATAN!!

Dear Fancy mancy do you know how the final RTR works???

Well in my imagination it works in this way suppose you want go on a date and you want the weather to be good. But you know you can't change weather so someone tells you if you want to change weather the you have to climb the highest hill. If you climb it then automatically then automatically the weather changes☺☺☺ and now think what now on the day of your date you get ready and the weather is good too.

So the point is that we have been given just another safer way to save the world. So please do RTR.

Those who have completed the Magnum Opus have perfect health, so a cold or whatever can't affect Them. Illnesses can be seen in the Aura before they are experienced in the Body.

The F-RtR is like a stripping-away, a disolving of the jew's letters which have been plaguing this World for centuries. It's sort of like using bleech on a tough stain that won't come out; other, more conventional Magick works aren't as well-tailored for the job.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back